It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taking time to understand our life of trouble times in our path of life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I've had a path of struggles in my life, but I always remained level headed. I camped out along the Mississippi River among the racoons that would come to my campfire at night to eat the fish heads of bullheads I would set out a trout line at night. I also seen the water moccasin come to my bare feet in the morning while checking the trout lines. For me while young and with a fishing pole and a crossbow and an ax I made a journey that till this day I cherish of the times that one could feel the life of enjoyment while struggling along the banks of the Mississippi River going south and following the barges . My journey at that time led me to the porches of some very fine guitar players that I only now have memories of. The chicken fried to perfection with the smiles of these parents children looking at this young white boy with a sleeping bag traveling in their territory was that life is full of love for the ones that are not blind of hate. I long to return to my country and make that my final journey in life. I hope my dream comes true.
edit on 0100000045112022-01-22T23:11:45-06:00114501pm11 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

C'mon, MIM. We'll jam!πŸ‘πŸŽΈπŸŽΈ

new topics

join