It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

49ers HUH????????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The mighty Packers. Top Seed
Lambeau Field
Temperatures 13 degrees feels like zero
Crowd, incessantly loud
Snowing
Erin Rodgers, one of his best seasons ever.

Fortyniners 13
Packers 10

must have been the work of the Illuminati

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Sports?

Does anyone still watch or care about these things?

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

What a ssssssstupid question. Obviously millions and millions do. If you don't, why do you bother those of us who do? Go away.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Sports?

I used to .
Stress the used .

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   

GO NINERS BABY!

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

What a ssssssstupid question. Obviously millions and millions do. If you don't, why do you bother those of us who do? Go away.

Just wondering since the world is falling apart. Kind of like watching a concert on the deck of the titanic instead of getting on the lifeboat.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

A very plucky team. I really did not expect them to win against those odds.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Maybe it's you who needs to wake up. The Titanic? Sure. Deck chairs? Sure. Good music and sports? You betcha. But feel free to keep on with your bailing bucket if it makes you feel needed.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Sports?

I still watch golf. They haven't gone totally woke.

One dude did go woke... he really hasn't played well since then...

The other 150+ guys on tour have skipped the politics, and just played golf.

If I want to hear about politics, I will watch the news. Sports are an escape from politics, and the world's B.S.

The NFL went political, and I haven't watched an NFL game for several years. Ditch these a$$hats, that's what I say.

Go woke, go broke...

I'm done now...

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   

A very plucky team. I really did not expect them to win against those odds.

They beat the Rams a few weeks ago so not surprising. They had a rough start in the beginning of the season because of covid but the team is back!

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   
They also lost their best running back for the entire season early on. And yes, they beat the Rams twice and should the Rams win tomorrow, they will play again next weekend

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

Sports?

I still watch golf. They haven't gone totally woke.

Golf. Now there's an interesting sport to watch. One hour of people talking about some game. Five hours of pictures of blue sky. And one more hour of people celebrating something. Oh, and one guy who no one ever heard of having a meltdown, stripping naked and throwing his whole golf bag (and caddy) into the water hazard after the 11th tee.

(j/k) LOL!

edit on 1/22/2022 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I have a one word rebuttal, my friend...

Caddyshack.

No other sport, could have inspired that singular masterpiece of American cinema...

...of course, you really don't see many caddies in other sports.
edit on 22-1-2022 by madmac5150 because: I did all of this... for one stupid word

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   

K, decided I would join up here after my latest experience with reddit. I was commenting on this game in the forty-niner/gb game. I became banned from r/NFL for saying "retarded". I didn't label anyone specifically as retarded, especially any other users. I simply described Lafleur's playcalling as "retarded". There is a difference between labeling a specific person as retarded as opposed to labeling someone's actions as retarded. Please go ahead and ban me from this site if the mods have the same feelings. Unironically, I was also calling out people's obvious bias saying that AR had a bad game because they were including snarky comments as to him being "anti-vax" included in said comments. It was basically a sick political celebration even though r/NFL rules specifically state "no politics". So I know the real reason I was banned.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Lambeau Field
Crowd, incessantly loud
Snowing

Fortyniners 13
Packers 10

INSPIRATIONAL

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   

What a disappointment! GB was ahead the entire game until the last 5 minutes when the 49rs finally got their only touchdown after a GB fumble. The 49rs quarterback was sacked at least 5 times that I counted. The whole thing was a disappointing fluke.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Lambeau Field
Crowd, incessantly loud
Snowing

Fortyniners 13
Packers 10

must have been the work of the Illuminati

It was the work of the clock.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BelleEpoque

Indeed. For all the crap about professional sports, there are still so many things to admire about those who practice these sports. The Niners have thus far displayed a lot of pluck. Not to say that other teams have not or other players given their all to success, just that right now at that time and that place under those conditions, the Niners hit the top of the charts.
What a game.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

To a degree I agree. However, GB made that first glorious march for their only TD. Then what? Nada. The niner defense regrouped and held the vaunted GB offensive game in check. And the GB defense played masterfully. Their sacking was stupendous. But you know what? Each time, Garapolo got back up and tried it again. And again and again.

As for the fluke, well yeah. But isn't that a part of the game? The Cosmic Game? Order and Chaos. Machine like precision centered around a ball that is not an orb but rather a pigskin shaped with two pointy edges. Every other sport the ball hits the ground and the players know exactly which direction it will bounce, but not football. All the timing, the training, the expertise, it all comes down to a ball that can bounce this way,,,,, or that way. We saw how the bounce went in that game.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I wish the Eagles could have taken down Tom Brady last week but Rams did this week in a nail biter.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1 23 2022 by BelleEpoque because: (no reason given)

edit on 1 23 2022 by BelleEpoque because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join