It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swiss sprinter Sarah Atcho diagnosed with pericarditis after Pfizer booster shot

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: vNex92

Before anyone comes in and says it, no you do not recover from this it damages your heart you just get to continue living.

Her career as a sprinter is screwed at this point, she might be able to return to form but odds are in a best case scenario her career will be shortened.

Completely false, it's very possible she will make a full recovery with no lasting effects.

Or not....

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I see where she saw a Dr, I don't see anything about hospitalization. The leading cause of myocarditis is viral infection, so you saying you have had colds and never had it so clearly viral infections don't cause this is just plain wrong.

Mate don't side step my point .

And the most common Cause of Myocarditis is Infection , and yes I know that 99.9% of all viruses Cause infections but none the less the two are different .

The point I'm making is simply this I've had multiple Viruses through out my Life and Never one time have I been Diagnosed with Myocarditis nor Have I known any one in my family who has had a Virus and been Diagnosed with Myocarditis .

Is Myocarditis common with Viral Infections YES , is it common for the person to notice the Myocardits or to actually have it so acutely that a Doctor see's fit to deny them any sort of Cardiovascular exercise Answer NO.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: hombero

How many boosters will you be taking?

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I've had pericarditis. If it's caught early enough and you take it easy for a while it is possible to come away from it fairly fine. Especially if you're otherwise healthy, but it does cause damage to the heart regardless of how "minor" it is.

I had it for an indefinite amount of time, because the military's approach to healthcare is garbage and I couldn't get any scans until I was out of the military and going through the VA.

It took probably about three years for me to feel like I could even walk fast without feeling like I was dying.

I was the most out of shape I had ever been in my entire life. It affected my overall health, I couldn't even feel confident in my intimate moments without feeling like I was going to die.

This athlete will more than likely be fine, but it's something she's going to have to be mindful of for a long time.

The maim thing here is that the she was lied to, and she could have done a simple look around and found out on her own that it was a probable risk, but she trusted her doctors and lo and behold she is now upset she was lied to.

This is what is happening to many, many people.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Before anyone comes in and says it, no you do not recover from this it damages your heart you just get to continue living.

Her career as a sprinter is screwed at this point, she might be able to return to form but odds are in a best case scenario her career will be shortened.

Completely false, it's very possible she will make a full recovery with no lasting effects.

Or not....

Or not, correct. Which means at this point we have no idea, so making a claim one way or another is wrong. If you notice, I never said what WILL happen, and was responding to someone who was saying with 100% what will happen.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Any athlete planning to get these shots needs an insurance policy against this prior to. You'd be crazy to risk everything for a .002 chance to die from Rona.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

That is a lie, let me highlight the key word that you keep ignoring.

Her career as a sprinter is screwed at this point, she might be able to return to form but odds arein a best case scenario her career will be shortened.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I met her before you know
She says my name is Sarah Atcho
I said, bless you

True story

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Just stop.

edit on 26-1-2022 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join