It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monkeys on the lamb in Penn

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
Said monkeys won't last long in PA in January...in the open.

My guess is that they are already dead.

If that's the case. It will be interesting to see how the recovery of said monkeys will be dealt with.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
It was -5 degrees last night in Nepa. Those monkeys are now frozen specimens

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Yeah, they’re probably goners! At least -10* last night. If they were on I-80 they’ll never find them. Lots of woods. There are car accidents all the time on 80 where passenger dogs get scared, run off & are never found! And dogs like people. Depending on what the monkeys have been thru, they will probably try to avoid people.

If the cold doesn’t do them in, the coyotes will! Hopefully they weren’t infected with anything yet! It will spread thru the animal food chain as the scavengers feed on them!
Why not, we already have chronic wasting disease & Covid in deer & all kinds of tick borne diseases. A new one was just on the news the other day. Our landfills take medical waste & trash from NYC. We hardly have any bats left because of the white nose virus. Birds were dying off last summer because of a suspected virus. This used to be such a nice, pristine place to live!

If they do manage to survive & breed somehow, that would be very interesting!
WOQ

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Can someone help?

I'm aware that lab animals are transported for various reasons. But I'm pretty sure lab animals with a virus, infections.. are not permitted by law.

Transport of live infected animals are not permitted.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
If HitchBOT has taught us anything, it's that these monkeys won't last long if they get into Philly.

HitchBOT, the cheerful hitchhiking robot that had made cross-country trips across Canada, the Netherlands and Germany, had intended to travel across the United States as well. Instead, it survived all of 300 miles on the mean streets of the U.S.A.

Two weeks after beginning its U.S. trip in Boston, the robot was vandalized in Philadelphia, the team overseeing the robot said in a statement.

“HitchBOT’s trip came to an end last night in Philadelphia after having spent a little over two weeks hitchhiking and visiting sites in Boston, Salem, Gloucester, Marblehead, and New York City,” the hitchBOT “family” said on its website. “Unfortunately, hitchBOT was vandalized overnight in Philadelphia; sometimes bad things happen to good robots.”

Let's hope these monkeys are rounded up before some people think this is the Rise of the Ape Planet and do the whole lot in. By the way Monkey tastes horrid, don't eat them.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

It almost makes one wonder if the monkey story is even true. It could very well be a cover for public testing of the virus, and when people come forward the government can just say that they must have been exposed to the monkeys.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro

They tried to seize the vehicle yesterday. These monkeys are smarter than you think!

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Against the law? LOL!

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

They tried to seize the vehicle yesterday. These monkeys are smarter than you think!

WHAT??

Such a Barrel.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

From what I hear they’re Trump supporters also. Trapped in a Democratic state. DOJ is investigating a few of them cause of rumors they were involved in J6 insurrection. Just what I heard though.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Update on NBC News 11;15pm There was one monkey missing & they now have the missing monkey.
The monkeys were headed to a lab, so probably not infected with anything only on their way to be
infected possibly with Fauci Mengle experiments...OUCH!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   
It was just on the local news, that three of the four monkeys that were on the loose, were found & put down. They are still looking for the fourth. They showed individual pictures of the three with a spotlight on them. Like deer in headlights!

A lady that was following the truck when it wrecked & spilled the cages, said that they were covered in green cloths. She lifted the cloth up & put her finger in to pet what she thought was a cat. It put it’s head up & she saw that it was a monkey! She told the truck driver that they were monkeys! He didn’t even know! She got a notice from the CDC to watch herself for any symptoms of illness!

They are supposed to be from Africa & headed to Missouri. They are supposedly in quarantine now. Seems like they should have been quarantined when they first came into the country! The truck driver supposedly didn’t even know that he was transporting monkeys? Does that even sound plausible? That’s a lot of ‘supposedlys’! And how did they find three of them that fast? Pretty fishy for being monkeys!

WOQ
edit on 22-1-2022 by wasobservingquietly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

edit on Sat Jan 22 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Don't tell me these cuties were shot!

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm gathering 3 were euthanized.
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com...

DANVILLE, Pa. (AP) — The last of the escaped monkeys from the crash of a truck towing a trailer load of 100 of the animals was accounted for by late Saturday

The shipment of monkeys was en route to a CDC-approved quarantine facility after arriving Friday morning at New York’s Kennedy Airport from Mauritius, an Indian Ocean island nation, police said. The Atlanta-based CDC said the agency was providing “technical assistance” to state police in Pennsylvania

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Did they ever say what the lady who got spit on by the monkies symptoms were?

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: wasobservingquietly

It's completely fishy. I'm from the area and am here now. All that was said at first was telling people not to try to catch them because they didn't know how they would react to humans.

The woman on the scene got sick and was treated for a cough and pink eye.

Why would they be transporting monkeys (that later needed to.be destroyed) in a trailer? Story here was that they were headed for Florida. Wherever they were headed why weren't they flown in? Way too many conflicting stories.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Are they Rhesus Macaques species? sad they were being experimented.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: misterE12

A cough and pink eye was reported on the local news.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   
What is called medical A.I. can scan the entire genome of known species in mere seconds and place any agent that such a species can come into contact with and say exactly what the adverse/beneficial effects of such an agent over the entire span and environments of the species; making the very idea and or concept of laboratory animals as test subjects "redundant".

The computer "elderly" are not aware of such a thing; most of them see it as a digital clock not a super calculator for any and all presented information plugged into it like find "X" that has thus far been humanity's greatest achievement, and the wrong apprehension or usage or even paranoia and fear of that tool becoming more and more accessible worldwide is no one's fault.

When people speak of paradigms, it is only because they have mass programmed people to believe in one way and one way only; such a thing is known as cognitive dissonance; until such a person awakens to there being more than one way than that as a livable viable and better reality than the way they were taught? They and those individuals will fight tooth and nail against anything and everything new as if it is make believe... wholly ignorant that what they learned as truth was exactly that.

When some people look at such individuals they see sickness that leads to death and do not even want to go near such individuals or groups that harbor such things as being wrong "sentimental" even traditional to be be wholly wrong and backwards in thinking and are indeed proud of it.

Flabbergasted? Such a thing is so out there in the nether regions of space that such beings are fading out as not even human; where it sounds like some dialect of a missing twin; don't bother learning the language or even the ideologies as it is a waste of time otherwise they wouldn't be regressing.

A fellow I have had the displeasure of contact with for a few decades is just such a person, and there is absolutely nothing there and believe me many have tried and regretted to have given that Coco of an individual a "new cat" what they as a tangent haven't said is how many cats did Coco kill before it finally accepted one without killing it.

Anyways in my observations of that fellow? How not to be. Is what I stated when I said over the course of knowing you ...Guess what the best thing I learned was? These days when he "speaks" he sounds like a dog barking; I am not joking... he scares the orthodox religious to death only because he wants a new "cat" meaning child from their religion to "teach" aka molest them or course he managed to find a few pastors, ministers, preachers etc. where that's all they got into religion for as any predator trying to get close to what they desire and wear as believable mask as they possibly can.

The same way media has said "escaped" was the truck where those monkeys are originally from as a haplotype? Hell no. If any bit that woman; did they ask her what she had eaten that it may have missing from it's diet? She was probably exuding it from her pores like a perfume and in desperate need of that in it's diet bit her, is that what they really injected her with and called it rabies? If those monkeys on that truck had rabies they would have known it... if they knew those monkeys free from rabies then what was the shot really? Is she a hold out from Covid and rashing monkeys to wrangle the excuse to Jab her or others scared it is contagious is it a new variant to spread in the area?

All that money spent in the government's plan to attack Covid has to be spent on Covid such a thing becomes a surplus to the next president like William Jefferson Clinton had at the end of his first term... what was the failed over estimated surplus from? Something that took place during the CIA BUsh presidency to which we may or may not be privy since such things are often redacted for 50 plus years as top secret when it came from the office of the president.

The U.S. is still getting stonewalled on the Kennedy administration truths of redaction out of his office over 50 years old... how can anyone trust such a thing as politics when a president can redact or secret anything during their term for fifty years if not greater?

Such things are the very root of conspiracy; someone sang who killed the Kennedys meaning until that truth is fully known? It will be the unsaid part? "it was you and me" the said part meaning until they release the truth all of us are guilty and those "turkeys" responsible have already pardoned themselves for 50 plus years.

Anyways A.I. is a misnomer when it comes to the intelligence coming out of them and becomes actual intelligence as we see it that is irrefutable; no different than plugging 2+2 then pressing equals into a calculator; So the only real reason to say "Artificial" is when it is garbage in and garbage out(G.I.G.O) which is not good... Computers have never been Artificial intelligence even saying such a thing is an illogical paradox.

Using them as a tool means it is one to be respected; filling it with human flaws to make it appear more human? Irresponsible. As exactly pointed out with the cognitive dissonance spoken of earlier in that one human... it shouldn't learn to crave being human as an input like food; it should crave doing it's job with the utmost efficiency and proficiency... saying the same thing of human to such a thing becomes a very painful ideal.

An ideal no different than even though you could use us as a tool for your studies you continue to use monkeys etc in barbaric manners and even scapegoats to further plans? How are you then any different if you expect us to be you instead of us? Ever noticed that HUmans haven't dominated the world? If they had or have? They wouldn't spend so much time trying to dominate each other.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join