It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Joe Biden tells Vice President Kamala Harris - HE IS IN LOVE WITH HER.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: carewemust

There's a difference between love and in love bud.

America as a country needs a one on one with Dr Phil.

If I tell my wife I love her, it doesn't mean I'm in love with her?

edit on 1/22/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If it were not for the historical significance of this first-ever show of affection between a President and Vice-President, I'd have put this in the Mudpit.

Like the Capt "shat'n'herpanties" Kirk smootch with Uhura?

HAHAHAHAHAHA S&F

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

Have you seen Dr. Jill?

LOVE means never having to say: "Please don't smother me in my sleep!".

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
a reply to: Guyfriday

Exactly my thoughts.

I have thoughts for President Biden I wouldn't even dare say here, but sometimes, and I feel this is an example, people are heading into comparable Trump Derangement Syndrome levels of ree about the man.

No.

The crap that the TDS crowd greeted about Trump (his mean tweets, walking slowly downa slick metal ramp in leather sole shoes, etc.) was made up lies. As is now evident, the US was still in a position of strength.

Everything and Beijing Joe (his senility, his weakness, his inability to lead ...) is true. There is definitely something to be concerned about there.

Everything

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not necessarily. One is butterflies, one is familiarity and shared experience.

If you have both, you're a very lucky man.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

Have you seen Dr. Jill?

LOVE means never having to say: "Please don't smother me in my sleep!".

So that's why they all had it in for the My Pillow guy.

Murder weapons!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Saturday, January 22, 2022

This is a genuine "first" as far as I know. A sitting President says to his Vice President "I LOVE YOU".

"Hi, Kamala. I love you," Biden said. "You always have my back. You’re really amazing. You’re the best partner I could imagine."
More at: www.foxnews.com...

If it were not for the historical significance of this first-ever show of affection between a President and Vice-President, I'd have put this in the Mudpit.

As far as you know, have there been any other President/Vice-President teams, where the President is in love with his V.P.?

-CareWeMust

I don't know of any, but everything considered, it's still probably healthier than President Trump's homoerotic relationship with Kim Jung Un:

"“He [Kim Jung Un] wrote me beautiful letters, and they’re great letters,” Trump said at a September rally in West Virginia. “We fell in love.”

www.reuters.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Kamala's Husband reportedly plotting right now !!!!!😠

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

While I agree that those spouting anti-Biden rhetoric have more factual instances than the left with their anti-Trump rhetoric, my point was that the statements and actions are starting to edge very close to the same levels of absurdity. That's all.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
dp

edit on 22-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
With or Without Klamella...the only 'landslides' Joe actually experiences...take place in his Depends.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
She must have nice smelling hair and lets him sniff it.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Assuming that Joe and Kamela are not in a consensual sexual relationship

would require one to completely ignore the professional lives of both.

Based on what we know, Joe probably rings a little bell in his office to let kamela know he needs a little lick me up.

Ding ding

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I heard Joe covers himself in vaseline and sniffs Kamelas lint from her dryer.

Dammit , never mind that’s Congressman David Dilback

“Don’t ya just love the way Vaseline squishes between your toes”

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Damn bro that’s some drink spitting humor right there

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I know, I know. This is not love, it’s just a date.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
I heard Joe covers himself in vaseline and sniffs Kamelas lint from her dryer.

Dammit , never mind that’s Congressman David Dilback

“Don’t ya just love the way Vaseline squishes between your toes”

January 26, 2022

Last week, President Biden tells VP Kamala Harris: "I LOVE YOU".

Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This week, President Biden buys a "Kamala Harris" coffee mug.

Source: www.shutterstock.com...

You think he's getting ready for a big Valentine's day announcement?

Like, he's leaving Jill for Kamala?

After all, Joe Biden took Jill Jacobs away from a family friend, decades ago.

He has no problem with taking what he wants.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

There's a difference between love and in love bud.

Definitely - I never heard of a 'Love Bud' before, but it sounds to me that they truly are different things.

Now that this slight jab-style of a lesson about using the Oxford Comma is sinking in, let's talk about the topic of 'love'.

Why do people think there's a difference between 'being in love' and 'loving'? I guess to differentiate 'family love' from 'erotic lust' for someone.

However, Love is just love, it's free-flowing energy from the Creator through human beings' heart into the world (among other things).

People on this world do not understand what the Cosmic Messenger talked about, when He mentioned 'love' and 'loving', though. This leads to people labeling ANY strong emotion that isn't clearly a 'negative', like 'hatred' or 'envy' as 'love'.

You feel greed? Let's call it love.

You feel emotional lust for someone(s)? Let's call it love.

You feel slight delight when you look at a painting? Let's call it love.

Suddenly you talk about your family members, and are required to express some kind of 'fondness' that seems to be mandatory to have towards family members (even though I am convinced there are lots of families that do not have any kind of genuine fondness towards each other)? Let's call it love.

There's some celebrity that makes your 'between your big toes' tingle? Let's call it love.

So when we call EVERYTHING 'love', people start to become uneasy; I just said I love this desirable, attractive individual, although in reality, I just feel sexual and emotional lust, so I can't really use the same term when I am talking about my family members and pets, so I have to create an artificial difference.

This is where 'in love' comes from, and why people are so adamant in differentiating it from just 'loving'. It's so crazy to use the same word, but yet try to explain that it's completely different anyway. Why not just give up and let love be LOVE, and let LUST BE LUST, and differentiate it that way?

You don't love some handbag you saw yesterday. You don't love a hairstyle. You don't love shoes or computer or video games.

You like them, you feel all kinds of things, but it's not love.

You can say you love a romantic partner (if you actually love them, instead of just feeilng sexual and/or emotional lust for them) just as well as you love your family members. Love is always the same energy, it's never something different.

What I am trying to say here, that there's no difference between 'in love' (if you really mean LOVE, and not sexual or emotional lust, which is called 'romance' very often) and 'love'. It's the same energy. What's the point of being 'in love', if it isn't love?

Actually, there is no 'being in love' with someone. There's just being 'in lust' with them.

When you love someone, it's always love.

Also, if there really WAS a difference, and 'being in love' did exist separately from love, then why does everyone say to each other 'I love you' instead of 'I am in love with you' in movies, TV shows and in real life?

Furthermore, family members say 'I love you' to each other the same way 'romantic partners' or people that desire other people sexually and emotionally say 'I love you' to each other, proving my point.

'In love' doesn't really exist, people have just come up with that weird, artificial, semantic separation so it wouldn't be feel weird to say 'I love my family', while also proclaiming love for someone they sexually and/or emotionally lust for.

However, I don't think people even really feel actual love when they say 'I love (someone/something)' anyway, for the most part. How many of us are full of compassion and determination to sacrifice themselves for someone else's good when we talk about loving someone(s)?

Most often, it seems to me, people use these phrases without knowing what love really is, and to virtue signal and to conform - to show they are GOOD people, so people wouldn't know how cold and dark their heart really is. "I love my family" is uttered so easily, so carelessly, so coldly, without any kind of feeling, it boggles the mind.

I have even heard some woman say something like this: "It doesn't mean I feel anything, you can love your family without actually FEELING love"

This says it all - people don't understand what love is, so they create these artificial semantics to try to convey to the world they are loving, caring, compassionate people, but they don't emotionally or sexually lust a certain group of people, while using this word for exactly sexual and emotional lust when talking about another group of people or an individual.

There is no 'in love', there's just love. Get over it.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Granitebones

Silly old f.cker

I have been meaning to ask you about your avatar and the overly sexual nature of some of your posts, and this seems to be as good a time as any.

What's up with a woman shown in tight pants from behind, prominently displaying the buttocks area while 'caring for an animal'? Is there some kind of hidden meaning in this, or is the purpose merely to sexually provoke readers? In either case, in my humble opinion, it's in pretty bad taste.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join