It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Bigfoot Hunter Film

page: 1

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Some of you may know or have even listened to Dixie Cryptid, a mild mannered story teller of those that send him stories, events and sighting's of Bigfoot/Sasquatch (hairy bipedal). I've listened to him now for over three years and he has produced/backed a self-made documentary of a group of guys that he followed and got to open up about their experiences. They have a good track record of identifying areas where 'boogers' hang out.

Now this isn't going to win any awards and/or present any mind-blowing information. So although it's a amateur-made doc... it's a great insight into the mind of those that seriously go out looking for evidence.

edit on 1/22/2022 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

Started watching. Very interesting. Thanks Hun!

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Been watching. Enjoyable documentary. I used to hike through woods like this alone. Never thought of the dangers of going alone before. I had my own experiences, similar to theirs. Big Foots are real, but I think they are supernatural beings (belonging to our world but more of the world which is beyond our five senses.)

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Thanks Johnny!

I have it saved for later, love a good(?) Bigfoot story.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2
www.theatlantic.com...

There's another possibility. My article, if you choose not to wade through it, outlines findings revealing that H. habilis, H. erectus, and other hominids' DNA lives on in the modern human genome although they are extinct as distinct species.

Perhaps, once or twice in a generation, somehow the deeply recessive DNA comes out and makes a bigfoot which then somehow escapes.

Perhaps the number of sightings has been getting less and less because of ultrasound and legal abortion.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
....Big Foots are real, but I think they are supernatural beings....

Of course we could both be right.

If all the Bigfoots are dead, perhaps you are seeing Bigfoot ghosts?

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   
i believe in BF first of all but i often play the skeptic.

if BF were real and they belong in the homonid spectrum, that would mean they procreate. this means every BF sighting of ONE bigfoot would mean it has 2 parents, and those 2 parents have 4 grandparents and so on.

at this rate we should be positively overrun by bigfoots all over the world.

if not true then we enter the supernatural aspect.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MASHcolonelblake
...... that would mean they procreate. this means every BF sighting of ONE bigfoot would mean it has 2 parents, and those 2 parents have 4 grandparents and so on. at this rate we should be positively overrun by bigfoots all over the world.

There is an aspect not discuss often, but it does (supposedly) happen and there are reports to back this. Human females being raped and then (some supposedly) delivering the mixed DNA offspring.

About 20 some years ago I came across a report of supposedly a Mother that had given birth to a pair of twins (male and female). The kids never spoke and had been diagnosed to have Autism and "Hypertrichosis". Which is how the medical profession diagnosed their being heavily hairy. They both understood English as they were still quite intelligent.

As the report goes, They had love for being outdoors, so their Mother would drive them to the woods for camping, and they'd disappear and go exploring. When the twins got to be about 13 years old, she would drop them off in the woods (supposedly same woods where the rape occurred). They'd be gone for hours, then days, then after several years of this, one time she dropped them off, they never came back.

Can't vouch for the authenticity of the report, yet some associates of mine claim they too have come across similar reports. Apparently the urge to not be with their maternal Mother (in these supposed unique cases) is consistent.

I'm not saying this would make for a difference percentage wise in the procreation department, but I found it as an interesting scenario we don't hear about much. And one would expect that perhaps in some (supposed) cases, that aborting such would even be acceptable (even to many religions that are against such). The crime itself by an unknown "thing" would be more than enough to mentally anguish the victim... but then to have the possibility of an offspring?

These 'victims' apparently aren't just unique to the North America's as many of these reports are from various Global locations. Though in some case the term is akin to "a Wild Man", "Hairy Devil" (and others).

Things that make you go Hmmm (when you really dig in to the weird).
Johnny

"Hypertrichosis"

edit on 1/24/2022 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

good point. never thought there might abortion among BF. it happens in the great ape societies and meerkat families.

this is going WAY out on a limb...if a male BF procreates and the female gestates a male...the parents may abort to save the "competing" male population???

just spitballing. maybe another subject for another time.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MASHcolonelblake
i believe in BF first of all but i often play the skeptic.

if BF were real and they belong in the homonid spectrum, that would mean they procreate. this means every BF sighting of ONE bigfoot would mean it has 2 parents, and those 2 parents have 4 grandparents and so on.

at this rate we should be positively overrun by bigfoots all over the world.

if not true then we enter the supernatural aspect.

edit on 25-1-2022 by Solvedit because: (no reason given)

top topics

join