It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok You really? "Schwarzenegger's SUV rolled on top of a Prius during the crash"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   
You got to be kidding me lol sorry not alot of content but seriously ???? Was this planned movie stunt a plot to rid SUV's ?

Arnold Schwarzenegger was involved in a car accident Friday, Fox News Digital can confirm.

"There was a four-vehicle traffic accident on Sunset and Allenford at 4:35 p.m. One vehicle on top of another," Los Angeles Police Department Officer Drake Madison told Fox News Digital on Friday." Madison said that "one female was transported to a local hospital with an abrasion."

The 74-year-old actor was driving a black Yukon SUV when he collided with a red Prius, according to TMZ.

Not only did it roll on the Prius it also rolled onto a Porsche you cant make this crap up was a Chopper involved ? lol

link
edit on 21-1-2022 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2022 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
You got to be kidding me lol sorry not alot of content but seriously ???? Was this planned movie stunt a plot to rid SUV's ?

Arnold Schwarzenegger was involved in a car accident Friday, Fox News Digital can confirm.

"There was a four-vehicle traffic accident on Sunset and Allenford at 4:35 p.m. One vehicle on top of another," Los Angeles Police Department Officer Drake Madison told Fox News Digital on Friday." Madison said that "one female was transported to a local hospital with an abrasion."

The 74-year-old actor was driving a black Yukon SUV when he collided with a red Prius, according to TMZ.

link

Did Hulk 'roll over' or 'drive over' the top of the prius?

Hulk accidentally driving over a prius in his SUV would be even funnier.

This is a slow speed area, so hopefully nobody was seriously injured?

ETA - I see no serious injuries.

I assume the prius and Porsche didn't survive, but is the Yukon ok?

edit on 21-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

That's gotta be like an elephant screwing a rather plain looking tortoise or maybe an Arnie nailing an ugly little Spanish maid? Oops, that happened right? What was it Maria Skeletor said before she divorced Arnie? "I won't be back."

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

That's gotta be like an elephant screwing a rather plain looking tortoise or maybe an Arnie nailing an ugly little Spanish maid? Oops, that happened right? What was it Maria Skeletor said before she divorced Arnie? "I won't be back."

Cheers - Dave

Something, something, my family expects you to give the bribe money back immediately.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Huh, I would have thought Schwarzenegger as more of a Prius driver these days based on his recent outburst about our screwing our freedom and what not.
edit on 21-1-2022 by starshift because: Edit

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: starshift
Huh, I would have thought Schwarzenegger as more of a Prius driver these days based on his recent outburst about our screwing our freedom and what not.

He might make commercials standing near one but could never look comfortable sitting in one.

I'm a little smaller than him (current him) and I looked like a lobster stuck in a whiskey bottle when the last vehicle available was a prius.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   

A Porsche, a Toyota, and a GM suv…. Wonder who won that battle?

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

A Porsche, a Toyota, and a GM suv…. Wonder who won that battle?

How badly was the Yukon scratched?

Any broken windows or flat tires?

Will they film the other two being crushed for scrap?

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 05:11 AM
link   

I have the T2 theme going through my head now. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood
A modern gmc? It was totaled before t the accident.

I have an 07 Chevy only because a one ton Toyota isn't an option in America, and that truck is just the worst. It's been in the shop since August and the repair bills will likely be close to ten grand before it's back on the road... Not from an accident, but just wear and tear from road salt.
33k on the odometer.

Meanwhile my 99 Tacoma has 225k and the frame looks new.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

I have an 07 Chevy only because a one ton Toyota isn't an option in America, and that truck is just the worst. It's been in the shop since August and the repair bills will likely be close to ten grand before it's back on the road... Not from an accident, but just wear and tear from road salt.
33k on the odometer.

My 2013 Tahoe has 225k and has never met a mechanic, my 2000 Blazer with 4.3 is waiting in the yard for me to find a new engine for it at 355k.

Neither has been in an accident, and both are in near perfect condition, as in they could 'almost' pass for brand new.

I'm not qualified to speak about any GM's made between 2004 & 2012 (during their slow motion bankruptcy) but these two vehicles are rock solid and have only required simple maintenance since they were produced.

(Neither have ever been used as a daily city vehicle though)

Have you ever pulled a heavy trailer with your Toy? I have a coworker who made that mistake, seems their transmissions can't handle it.

Sorry to hear about the problems with your 07, that definitely wasn't a good year for GM.

Did you get the warped head?

edit on 22-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

33k on the odometer.

I got a 66 step side chevy 4x4 3 speed manual, a 93 ford f350 with 278k miles on the tac and a 96 f150 4wheel for donuts and reverse figure 8s, my daily driver is the gto. when it comes to automobiles I buy american then again if i could afford it I really do want a Lambo

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Who was at fault?

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Looks more like he drive onto the prius.

Good thing it's a slow speed area or the SUV likely would have completely crushed the toy car.

No significant damage to the Yukon.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Infinitis

It sure looks like the prius was on the wrong side of the road and tried to drive under the Yukon, but I only have the one pic of the aftermath so don't really know.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
yukon? i figured him for a hum vee.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I am surprised he didn't just drive off as he shouted "I'll be bach".

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This doesn't make much sense, the Pirus gang are based out of Compton city and who ever heard of an airbag sensor linked to an altimeter?

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital
yukon? i figured him for a hum vee.

He has owned several of those in the past, but not sure if he still owns them.

top topics

join