It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I bring you frog.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   
More specifically a levitating frog.

a frog is levitated using a 10 tesla magnetic coil using diamagnetism

Quote from the commits.

It's Nuclear Magnetic Resonance. They are creating such an incredibly strong Magnetic Field, that the diamagnetic materials (aka not magnetic) in the organism are actually repelled and made to levitate in this video

Video is from 2006. And looks a lot older. Makes me wonder what they have now.

Also would the frog float around in the filed forever?
Can that movement energy be collected? We have wireless electricity generation tech. Could the movement energy of the frog be collected wirelessly?

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Interesting. I've been fascinated by Coral Castle in Florida. The old recluse that built it out of rocks weighing tons somehow mysteriously transported the stone from miles away, without any heavy equipment.
When he died, the secret died with him. They did take note of a large number of ordinary car batteries.
I've often wondered if he stumbled on some technique Tesla had discovered or theorized about. We've been led to believe Tesla was half crackpot, and his 'inventions' weren't possible, like wireless electricity. Funny how all of his work disappeared immediately upon his death.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Fascinating! I sure do wish some measurable data came with that video. Then I could be really interested!

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus
This article has a couple names and says 16 teslas were needed to do this. Also, it is from 1997.

Floa ting frogs

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
More specifically a levitating frog.

a frog is levitated using a 10 tesla magnetic coil using diamagnetism

Quote from the commits.

It's Nuclear Magnetic Resonance. They are creating such an incredibly strong Magnetic Field, that the diamagnetic materials (aka not magnetic) in the organism are actually repelled and made to levitate in this video

Video is from 2006. And looks a lot older. Makes me wonder what they have now.

Also would the frog float around in the filed forever?
Can that movement energy be collected? We have wireless electricity generation tech. Could the movement energy of the frog be collected wirelessly?

Very interesting!
Look like the kind of stuff John Hutchison was playing around with, I don't know if played around with anything living.

I was his neighbour, in the next building, this was his balcony! Was watching discovery channel..Beyond Invention, saw the balcony..and..wtf?? Trippy guy, with some history, has played around at some interesting labs. I think he had stumbled onto some things, by twisting knobs/settings on old military equipment.
www.wired.com...

Not a lot of info anymore, there used to be more out there, kinda weird.

www.nic.funet.fi...

"One evening in 1979, Hutchison was in his laboratory, sitting amidst the sparks and high voltage effects of his equipment, when he was struck on the shoulder by a piece of metal. He threw it back and it hit him again. This was the ignominious beginning of the Hutchison Effect. In the ensuing months, Hutchison found that by tweaking the settings on the equipment, he could get things –ordinary household objects– to levitate, move horizontally, bend, break and even explode. In the latter case, this portion of the effect came to be known as `disruption'."

— Nick Cook in The Hunt for Zero Point. (p. 260)
Like so often before, a discovery had been made more or less by accident. This archive contains material related to John Hutchison and his discovery.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

sciphile.org...#:~:text=In%201997%2C%20Andre%20Geim%20and%20collaborators%20demonstrated%20dia magnetic,strong%20magnet%20to%20counteract%20the%20force%20of%20gravity.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I remember the hutchison stuff. I still think about it from time to time. One of my all time favorite ct's.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Hello my darlin, hello my baby, hello my rag time gal....

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: vonclod

I remember the hutchison stuff. I still think about it from time to time. One of my all time favorite ct's.

I chatted with him a few times, cool weird guy. Last I heard he was married and living in the U.S. He has a website, I looked, but so much crap popped up, I ran away..lol, I didn't bother to link it.

There used to be a lot of stuff on youtube, but really hard to find now. I don't know if he would be getting it removed..or??

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   

BTW- best thread title I've seen in awhile.

Should be pinned, really.

All things frog will go here....

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Me and my boy were going to perform that at his schools talent show but it got axed due to covid

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   

notice how they didnt put mamals in there?

and it has a ridiculous amount of Teslas being pumped into the area that would with out a doubt mess with human biological systems.

ever been in a MRI and your eyes hurt? that is from the cells in your eyes getting pulled on and that is 1-3 teslas not 10x that.

but it is still cool.

they are essential negating the earths pull on the frog.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

All I will ask is WHY!!!

Not even a question mark..

Also, OP, this is not a recipe I want in my diet... frogs akimbo?? None of that, good sir.

o:

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Classic old youtube vid!
Amazing what we can do with technology-1 tesla is the strength of the E.M. field generated by our entire planet!

I remember when I first saw this,I was hoping we would get the idea scaled up,so we could have big rooms where people could go and be weightless for training in space-or just for fun.

Or if thats too difficult-imagne a belt/backpack which could generate a huge amount of teslas,allowing the wearer to float about like the Barron from Dune.
I wonder if one day with future battery tech or maybe hand held fusion reactors-could we do that?

Some people think the "black triangle" UFOs use a similar technology.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: noscopebacon
notice how they didnt put mamals in there?

I suppose that's because of two reasons:
- mammals do not have as much water as frogs in their bodies (water is diamagnetic);
- it's hard to find complex animals as small as the smallest frogs.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I like this sort of stuff. What they have back there in the top secret area?

top topics

join