It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victim's Lawyer Still Fights For Justice In Epstein/Maxwell Child Trafficking Case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Let us never forget many of the Epstein documents remain sealed. The corporate media at large is calling this fact a 'conspiracy theory'. Why did the FBI ignore the Epstein child trafficking ring for decades? Who were all the clients, the handlers? What about those responsible for acquiring and...disposing of the children? Great evil within the establishment continues to stifle justice and conceal horrific crimes behind the scenes.

A victim's lawyer argues that 'aversion to embarrassment' is no excuse for this absolutely shameless repression of knowledge and justice. National Post reports:

Virginia Roberts Giuffre included the names in a 2015 document relating to a defamation case, which was settled in 2017. In it, she claimed Jeffrey Epstein abused her and that Maxwell was part of it. Last Wednesday, her lawyer filed a brief arguing for the names to be made public.

At least two of the eight do not object to their names being unsealed, CNN notes.

For five charges relating to her role in the sexual abuse of minor girls between 1994 and 2004, Maxwell faces up to 65 years in prison.

Guiffre attorney Sigrid McCawley said the court has rejected other such requests for anonymity and the same standard should apply to these John Does.

[G]eneralized aversion to embarrassment and negativity that may come from being associated with Epstein and Maxwell is not enough to warrant continued sealing of information,” McCawley wrote. “This is especially true with respect to this case of great public interest, involving serious allegations of the sex trafficking of minors.

nationalpost.com...

The battle for truth and justice remains impeded from within.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

This is not even close to over.

The general population has always laughed about the pedo problem at the Vatican.

They used to scoff at the idea of a global network of pedos blackmailing politicians.

Now they accept the above and pathetically state "well what can you do."

The awakening is happening, as more names are dropped the pieces of the puzzle will come together more and more.

Once it is exposed how many are involved, we will see a unity among the divided populace in a way like we have never seen before.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I hope so. Those who care better not stop fighting.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
As one infamous politician once said “If they ever found out what we have been doing they’d Lynch us in the streets.”

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
As one infamous politician once said “If they ever found out what we have been doing they’d Lynch us in the streets.”

Wasn't that Killary herself?
I still cringe knowing her own extensive network of murder for hire hasn't come back to take her out yet.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I am afraid you are too optimistic.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

I hope so. Those who care better not stop fighting.

This is a fantastic interview with an organization you can support, they are doing the work and they will be a household name soon, they are HEROES!

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
I am afraid you are too optimistic.

My optimism is rooted in my faith of humanity.

It is something I will not budge on

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Since we, the taxpayers, give politicians money for their slush fund used to make accusations of sexual misconduct go away, shouldn't we be allowed to know who accesses it, when and for how much? The fact that we can't seems to be a whole lot of smoking guns.
It would be nice to see the whole list of names on Guiffre's list, but I bet the only surprise for most of us would be the names that aren't on it.
edit on 500000044America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I never had any, even as a kid. And it has only gotten worse the older I get.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

I never had any, even as a kid. And it has only gotten worse the older I get.

Mine is something I have cultivated through, Taoism, Buddhism, Zen, psychedelic's, Hinduism, Gnostic Christianity, etc on down the line.

Understanding the Eugenic psychopathic globalists and their rigged game has led to me having further faith in humanity, as we are doing extraordinarily well when all things are considered.

My upbringing was quite difficult as well, I have fought to have the perspective that I have.

Wishing all the best for you!

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I watch Awaken With JP. Funny guy.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Re possible retrial because of comments made by
a juror during deliberations, the juror also worked for
the Carlyle Group,
There is an existing relationship between Maxwell,
Epstein and David Rubenstein, Co-founder of the Carlyle Group