It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meat Loaf - Heaven Can Wait - Live in Holland, 1994

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I loved Bat Out Of Hell because it was a Bikers song and I was an aspiring biker and above all it was epic , Paradise By The Dashboard Light appealed to the mid teen in me but Heaven Can Wait touched my soul , Steinman's writing combined with Meat Loaf's voice is to my ears audible beauty.

When I heard the news on the radio this morning one song went on repeat in my head , as my musical tribute to Meat Loaf I'd like to post this live version of that song.

RiP Meat.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I listen to him all the time as a kid.
He will be joining Bowie, and Freddy in heaven and make the place even better.
RIP

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

God is not fooling around, no excuses, for most, this virus is getting more deadly, omega will be the last and most deadly but by then the world may be at war, allowing omega to decimate the global population.

Don’t be a prick and do what you can to show God and especially our parents and grandparents who are most at risk of this virus that you care, even though it appears the vaccine is not 100% effective, it can boost your immune system and you won’t get sick. What’s even worse, it appears many who are rallying against the vaccine are dropping like flies, like the hypocrites who go to Florida, God is not fooling around.

Humanity has shown God that they are fully aware of his existence, his commandments, his Love and Mercy, and if he was willing to put his only Son thru hell, allowing world war 3 to put us all thru the ringer before we enter paradise as the ungrateful selfish kids that we are that dare say we are Men. Far from it. Cowards and evil men have created this wasteland of humanity is at the point of global war, for many reasons, primarily Satan and his lies, in his Rebellion against God and his vow to destroy creation and man in spiritual warfare that manifests physically in our reality and viruses and Putin taking over the Ukraine, now, Bidens administration issued a threat, Russia will face severe and brutal consequences if it invades, so get ready, spring time is the best time to attack.

And you will see Armegeddon appear before your eyes as the Second Coming may be near, and the day and the hour which only God knows approaches.

edit on 21-1-2022 by Randomname2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I agree. The current mild flu is the most deadly version of covidity that has been strained.

a reply to: Randomname2

join