It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Hear it How does This all Roll out Russia China N. Korea US

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I guess it is time for the anti Christ to step on the stage.

Chips and passports are presently in the works. The church is falling away.

Rumors of war, so I guess a war is in the works.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

That would mean we have 3.5 more years of this .

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Granitebones

If I had millions of dollars i would create a company that collects the fresh water that is melting off all the ice up north.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
General Milley told Russia that Biden will not get in the way. That Putin need not be concerned about unstable Joe Biden.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
My personal belief is this...

Putin will use Europe's reliance on Russian natural gas to keep them from intervening. He will launch a full scale offensive to seize Ukraine, ensuring it can not become part of NATO and thus forcing the implementation of the previous security agreement reached verbally between our two countries.

NATO will posture and possibly even build up troops, but at the end of the day unless a NATO ally is attacked we will sit on our hands. We could defeat them in a nuclear war, but our own losses would be tremendous. In a conventional war there is no way. America has no will to fight a ground war, we are nearly at blows with one another. No I would say there is a 0% chance we could win a conventional war.

Europe will do the same, unless they want to deal with millions going without heat/gas.

Best case scenario is he formally annexes the breakaway regions, takes just enough territory to create a land bridge to those regions. If that's the case, he will also succeed. His real hope here would be to prompt a retaliatory action against the "non-military" irregular forces to justify a larger response by Russia's military

Just my 2c. Not worth much, I know. If we had a strong leader and a unified NATO, we *might* have a chance at opposing these moves. But with a woke military headed by Biden? Not a prayer. If our allies kept up their 2% GDP commitment and we stopped worrying about our soldier's feelings and instead kept training them to kill without remorse, things could be different. With a competent leader, we could've even brought home a win.
edit on 1/21/2022 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Russia alone might not defeat the us, but Russia and China can easily, easily, invade Canada and plow down anything to attack the us from the North. That would drag the British into a 2 front war, Toronto and it’s lousy tower will be bombed to # with millions of perverts starving to death, the us would then have to declare war against Russia and China, they will not launch nukes first, it is not a winning strategy, but if the us uses it first, they will obliterate china, and vice versa, all the major cities will be nuked, so if you are in Canada and no Chinese or Russian troops are fighting, that should tell you that A) they were ordered to stay away because it’s a nuclear ☢️ target 🎯, Do you know how pussy and soft the current crop of 18 yr olds are, they are the front line. Good kids, not raised for war, the boyfriends and brothers of your daughters, good kids, and now asked to fight Armegeddon, while we hide in our homes because of drones and now Biden implemented that women now can be conscripted to fight, evil.

Will Biden let Russia have the Ukraine, doesn't mean China won’t attack first with the Russians.

Like Malcolm X said, the chickens are coming home to roost, for that they blew him away. World War 2 never ended, the war is spiritual in nature, which manifests in Reality, InShAlla, the Arabs say, the day the Messiah will come to save them, that is the next war, when the truth, no longer being able to be held back implodes with decades worth of knowledge and advancement in a blink of an eye when you see the severity of the situation, this war is a Rebellion of Satan and his children against God by vowing to take as many souls with him to hell and destroy, our leader is the Good Shepherd, God, Jesus Christ, who has an army to take care of satans scum, this is the Truth, so many people are with God, so many people are with Satan, whether they know it or not, their actions are beneficial to either God and the obedience of his commandments to create a strong immortal society.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Does Russia want all of Ukraine or just the juicy parts?

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   
How about a joke aimed at lightening the mood?

"So Fred said he read a couple articles today;
The first one was an Asian country is swabbing people's anus' looking for covid.
Second one was about biden mentioned volunteering in some Asian medical study in hopes to cure covid."

With all the container ships poised to offload...instead of going back to home ports...logistically, it never was covid, was it?🤔
🙏❤

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Remember what it took to invade Afghanistan? Vietnam? Ww2? False flag needs to happen.

As much as war is imminent, the narrative needs to be accepted by the majority.

People need to have a source for directing their anger before they can be convinced to hate. If they hate they can kill.

In order to to hate, their way of life needs to be ripped apart.

We are not there, just yet.

Americans won't go to war under Democrat leadership, especially THIS CURRENT democrat leadership.

In order for the stage to be set, it's going to be when a republican wears the hat.

America needs to clean house, because a divided one cannot stand when faced with an enemy like China.

Democrats and the biggest US companies are beholden to China.

When war comes, America needs manufacturing to return home by pulling out of China.

All those manufacturing plants already in China will be converted to THEIR war effort. Thanks corporate America!

You need a President that projects strength, and say things like it is without worrying about stepping on anyone's feelings.

Know anyone like that?

I do.

The elite have already signified their intentions of a one world government.

This war needs to achieve that aim.

Therefore, the world against a boogeyman. That would be China and whoever sides with them.

China stops supplying the world, economies break down.

Perhaps another virus from China to further cripple the rest of the world.

The world unites against China, and it becomes a war where everyone loses.

Out of the ashes, a new world government. One that appears sane and caring.

People love the leader whoever that will be.

The world gets rebuilt according to globalist vision, but everyone will have access to basic necessities and be free to choose whether they want to work instead of needing to work.

It will be a golden era of creativity.

This will most likely be the time of what religions call the Antichrist.

This is my best guess at this point in time, but definitely subject to change as new information comes to light.
edit on 22-1-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   
This is really nothing more than the result of years of broken promises made by the US, along with our embarrassing failure when we participated in the overthrew of Ukraine's pro-Russian government in 2014.

Putin is a chess player, and has the West bent over a barrel. Not only did our 2014 coup result in the annexation of breakaway regions, but it was our broken promises not to expand to Russia's border that prompted this in the first place.

Key takeaways:

1) Like folks complained about here in 2016, don't meddle in the elections of a sovereign state
2) Don't break promises
3) Don't expect to build up on someone's border unchallenged

Maybe next time we will do better. Getting rid of the neo-cons and neo-liberals would be a great start. I just hope actors like Putin realize the American people are largely *not* behind the US government

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Probably going to shake out a lot like before ww2.

By that I mean appeasement all around.

The west will let putin and kim and xi do what they want. Strong words but no actions.

And honestly I'm fine with that as far as the usa is concerned. I don't want to be the world police.

The West is powerless regards Russia and China, it's not a question of 'not letting' them do anything they want. The US is not the world police and never have been. It's a convenient term that helps convince the populace that they have the moral high ground when sanctioning or attacking other sovereign nations. The US MIC is the worst war monger on the planet.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I can honestly say as an American I do not feel comfortable with those in charge and really wonder about our military readyness if stuff gets real..

If stuff gets real... Tell me, what's real for you? A war in the US? Is just as real as you can get? See, the majority of your world is at war, real wars, since a long time. In Africa, in Asia, in the Middle East, in Central and South America... For them, stuff got real a long time ago.

It seems the so-called Western world only feels a war is real when it happens to them, but not to others. Anyway, let me tell you one secret: your world is at war already, it always was. And it will be, as long as there are differences between people depending on the place of birth. Or the street they live in. Or the money they have or do not have in their pockets. Or the color of the skin. Or the gods they pray to. Or the language they speak.

That's how real stuff is.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

That's you trying to add value to a thread.

Oh well.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Yours seems most valueable, though... (buuufff!)

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Russia was merely responding to troop movements in Ukraine. They moved their own troops in to deter ethnic Ukrainians from moving in on ethnic Russian areas and ethnically cleansing them.

For this the West acts as if Russia were the bad guy.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Does that explain why the Russians moved into Kazakhstan recently?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join