It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update of police brutality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I posted this a while ago, thankfully there must be strong evidence for ibac, and for charges to be laid against this police officer.

I’m not going to bother commenting further as I am labelled a double agent as i can see both sides of the story when others can’t.

www.google.com.au...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Yeah, that was f##king brutal.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith

I’m not going to bother commenting further as I am labelled a double agent as i can see both sides of the story when others can’t.

www.google.com.au...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Neither of the linked reports contain details about two sides to this story. Perhaps you could be bothered to post some factual information regarding this?

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
I posted this a while ago, thankfully there must be strong evidence for ibac, and for charges to be laid against this police officer.

I’m not going to bother commenting further as I am labelled a double agent as i can see both sides of the story

Indeed this copper deserves to be charged......you got that right. I suppose 1 in every 1000 or so incidents is better than none.

You may be able to see both sides of the various stories you engage in but you regularly side with oppressive non empathetic POV's (present topic excepted) whether you agree or not.

I know your referring to me with your dble agent comment so I'll apologise.......

I didn't realise your skin was so thin, it was only brought up to try to highlight to you the contradictory stances you employ at times and try to get you to look a little deeper in the mirror.....I think your a closet resistance fighter held back by loyalty to that 'services australia' job you have and a warped sense of patriotism.

If I could pry that resistance fighter out of you then 1 more woke soul picks up the torch.....

At least i can see your thinking about it hence why you've brought it up but I can also see it's tounge in cheek so I loose and will no longer try to reach you.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Yeah some police officers are bad eggs, it's the same in the education system etc...

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

News like this makes you wonder why they report it

Is it true?

new topics

top topics

join