It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ontario Liberal Leader:Calling On Ford To Make Vax Booster Requirement Updated on Their Passes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Its really that not much a of surprise if the premier of Ontario, leader of a province in Canada doesn't win his election and Libearls do re win. They wont let go of the restrictions nor the vaccine covid passports.

To make things even more than obvious. The Ontario Liberal Leader is calling for the booster shots to be updated on people's vaccine passport system.
If you dont gotten your 5th booster it wont be updated. If you did your passport will be updated.

How many boosters is enough? the Canadian Leader of the Liberals didn't have an answer.

The vaccine certificate requirements should be updated, so that third shot, or the booster shot be added to that vaccine certificate As we re starting to reopen, and this is all because. I believe that is our best way to make sure that as a province we dont slip backwards.

Source

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Its not a surprise that a liberal opposition and supporter of JT is following the same polices as its leader JT on vaccination passes and with no let up of any of the restrictions or passport system.

They likely had spend a billion into implanting that system. The vaccination passport system had so far failed to prevent the variant.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Ontario Liberal Leader

Do you see the key term in those words ?
"Liberalism is a Mental Disorder"
Book by Sean Hannity .

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Hannity is a MSM mouthpiece. He's a millionaire paid by Billionaires to say whatever they want. Don't drink the coolaid.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
A part of me would like to see this happen, simply because I think it could potentially wake a lot more people up. Plenty of people are sitting on the fence right now having had two doses and getting omnicron and not wanting to suffer the same after effects as the second dose all over again.
But just the same, people still carry the passport like their security blanket, trusting the same "science" that would say, depending on when they had their second dose they no longer have antibodies yet shame the unvaxxed heavily for not joining the cool kids club.
I live in Alberta and work in northwestern Ontario....it's sort of creepy how as I travel east, the brainwashing gets thicker. In Alberta I can walk into any store without a mask and people basically nod their heads in acceptance. I can barely stop for a piss heading east without being threatened with a 911 call for not wearing my mask, I simply ignore them. I've had a cold recently and out of respect worn it here and there. My employer in Ontario requires me to wear one walking into any building even if I know it is and will be vacant for hours....
edit on 21-1-2022 by Moelson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949
a reply to: Gothmog

Hannity is a MSM mouthpiece. He's a millionaire paid by Billionaires to say whatever they want. Don't drink the coolaid.

The post was not about Hannity .

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Its really that not much a of surprise if the premier of Ontario, leader of a province in Canada doesn't win his election and Libearls do re win. They wont let go of the restrictions nor the vaccine covid passports.

To make things even more than obvious. The Ontario Liberal Leader is calling for the booster shots to be updated on people's vaccine passport system.
If you dont gotten your 5th booster it wont be updated. If you did your passport will be updated.

How many boosters is enough? the Canadian Leader of the Liberals didn't have an answer.

The vaccine certificate requirements should be updated, so that third shot, or the booster shot be added to that vaccine certificate As we re starting to reopen, and this is all because. I believe that is our best way to make sure that as a province we dont slip backwards.

Source

I think most of these people should no longer be allowed to use or given the label "liberal." They ain't liberal! They are totalitarians!

new topics

top topics

join