It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC No Longer Says Covid-19 Reinfection is Rare - Is this Truth or Greed or Political or a Combo?.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: doorhandle
a reply to: carewemust

So how is this any different to the common cold? Most people get a cold several times a year, every year since birth. Its not like we get a cold as a 6month old baby and never get another one.

originally posted by: darkbake
Unfortunately, COVID19 reinfection is very real. I think it is sad that disinformation is making us put our health at risk. I know that reinfection is real because I have a few friends who have gotten the virus twice and one friend who has gotten it three times because she did not get vaccinated due to concerns about being pregnant.

Natural immunity means nothing except that you already got sick once and won't get sick again for a few months.

Think of it this way - it's always been this way. With the cold or flu, you can get reinfected. Nothing has changed.

While you masochists keep infecting yourselves every three months to "stay safe" I'm fully vaccinated and haven't been sick once.

Missed this post, this is basically my point. Though I disagree with your assertion that the vaccine(s) will prevent you getting sick again, I'm sure they work well but not that well.
edit on 2120222022Fri, 21 Jan 2022 09:30:30 -060009am121FridayAmerica/Chicago by doorhandle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

So please explain how come we suddenly have this rash of high officials with two shots + booster all getting the Rona?

I am glad for your sake you haven't gotten it yet, but you also need to acknowledge that shots are no longer good preventives.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking
Right so in that light, I'm not that suprised if over time someone can get "reinfected" but with a new mutation a year or two later. I have covid (omicron) as we speak, and I think I got the original variant in maybe Spring 2020. I got an antibody test after too and it was positive. a reply to: ketsuko

So the so-called Covid-19 "vaccines" are less effective at stopping an individual from catching Covid-19, than the Flu Vaccine is at stopping us from contracting the flu?

If true, it's worth starting a thread on the subject.

edit on 1/21/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's all BS.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paschar0
Wife and I both are just getting over the 2nd infection. First one was in Feb 2020 and was severe, this was more like the flu and we didn't take anything special to get through it. Aches and pains, fever, chills, cough at the end.

Wife got tested and was positive, 5 days later negative. We both lost our sense of smell, which is starting to return.

Loss os sense of smell is not uncommon for both colds and flu... as are all of the symptoms of the vid.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
It's only thebio-tech schemers covering up their disasterous decision to release COVID in the first place .... they studied and tested COVID and erroneously thought COVID would be controlled, within current virus knowledge & treatment procedures

-- 'they' got fooled Again ! --

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
in reply to: Madviking

Sure seems so. People have also forgotten that even the "dreaded" root Covid-19 and Delta variant didn't kill but 6% of healthy people infected. 94% of Covid-19 deaths were of people who had 2 or more existing medical conditions, prior to being Covid-19 infected.

Incorrect.

That number is all cases, not just 'healthy people'. And it is way overinflated anyway, as we all know, both from direct manipulation of the numbers, but also very much because of refusal to provide any treatment protocols whatsoever other than ones designed to kill people (like the use of vents).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join