It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who betrayed Anne Frank?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
So I watched the video and I am not at all shocked as to what they discovered. In fact the most interesting part was when the investigator started talking about the old reports where the guys name was mentioned one time before and that Anne’s father knew who it was the whole time. I’m not surprised that it was a member of the Jewish council but it was probably a rip off for him and his families survival.

The presentation was kind of dry but the clips inside of the historic sites were worthwhile and the back story of the FBI agent was interesting as well.

Thanks for the video

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Wow this thread is about as sick and childish as I have ever seen. And in a way I can’t even qualify. I’m too afraid of being targeted for my interest in hearing all sides of an issue, the very practice of fascism and tyranny controlling my words, oh how proud we should be of ourselves, ATS. Obviously people want to do exactly what was done in those days and make sure even well known facts don’t get blurred out or for that matter, even lesser known but very real tidbits. It’s a shame when I can’t even explain my concerns on a site about denying ignorance and a shame people with power on here allow themselves to become emotional and assume a superior intellect to others whose posts obviously have no hateful motive or discriminatory undertones if they are read maturely and without supercilious ad hominem reactions.

And please rethink your concerns people when they make you seem to everyone else as if you’re completely narcissistic. We all mourn the Holocaust. Don’t be that guy who has every right to get furious and lash out because he lives just 30 miles away from a Jewish person whose great grandmother died in a camp. You mock the true tragedy behind the massacre just as american kids do all the time nowadays claiming they are traumatized from the slave trade and don’t see how this country is any different or less racist than the Jim Crowe days. All it tells us is that they’re far from informed enough at all to actually carry a burden of being the great great great great great grandchild of an actual owned human being and shame themselves using their family’s legacy in such ways.

(post by rounda removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

If you have other facts, please feel free to share.

Unless your argument is that the Holocaust shouldn't be discussed at all, which me and millions of other post-war children would see as nonsense.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: REDMORGAN

Stab in the dark, Anne Frank wrote the diary.

As to her existence, well there are pictures photographed by her father before the family went into hiding in 1942.

Then there is the diary which also to suggest she existed.

As to those who rule the world, that would be the bankers with around two nations still standing with no connections to the world bank.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Just to clarify, this is not a "revisionist" or "Holocaust denial" thread.
In fact, quite the opposite.
I'm a big fan of Michael Shermer's Denying History (2002):
en.wikipedia.org...

Not only the Jewish people, but many other groups targeted by the Nazi regime (I'm sure we know the list, from certain Christian groups, the Jehova's Witnesses, the lgbt community, the Freemasons, the gypsies), in fact anyone who made a peep of dissent.

What happened to the Dutch people in this case is a bit unmentioned and a mystery.
Please share any information.
I'm sure the occupying Nazis were not impressed.

But unfortunately, when policing becomes evil, there will always be "rats" and collaborators.
Thinking of apartheid South Africa, I knew an old activist who had to accept the fact that he was betrayed by his closest comrade, who was a double agent.

That my friends is history, and human nature.
I cannot change that, unfortunately.
edit on 24-1-2022 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
And the poor soldiers?
Not that the German Wehrmacht at the time was anything like a pleasure cruise.
The training was horrific, and the suicide rate very high.
Basic training and then off to a suicide mission on the Eastern Front.
Some villages of ethnic Germans hid their own sons in pit-toilets for weeks.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join