It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't start throwing victory parties yet...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'm seeing posts on message boards and headlines in some non-propaganda outlets that are calling England's reversal of their WuFlu restrictions some kind of victory and saying that other countries will have to respond in some way.

Folks, I do not share the enthusiasm. Call me a curmudgeon. Call me cynical and jaded. Call me a conspiracy theorist. I just do not believe that this is over, no where near over.

This entire fecal feature was not executed on a whim. There was much planning and effort that went into it. I've said here on many occasions that the people who are driving this would rather lay the planet waste than lose. My reasoning for this conclusion is that, first, they are existential nihilists at heart and "winning" (being übermensch) is the only thing that matters to them; and second, if the world ever really learns what they've been up to, there will be accountability And they don't intend to pay up.

No, I do not believe that this is a victory. I believe that it is a setup for phase two. I don't know what that may be. It may mean a new alleged surge of what they will call a deadlier strain. More likely, they may be preparing to release the Marburg virus or some other hemoragic fever - like Bill Gates had been predicting/threatening/promising. Maybe they'll use the Russia-Ukraine situation. 🤷‍♂️

However you want to serve it up, they are not about to give up this fight. So don't get to excited with your victory celebrations just yet. Keep your powder dry.
:
edit on 2022 1 20 by incoserv because: typos, always typos. I have fat fingers.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I 100% agree with you! They are not letting go of the New World Order after all of this effort. They may just off the leaders who are not complying but they may also step it up. Bigger and real, disease and or war.

link   
a reply to: incoserv

Well I think if you live in the UK try and live your life with the glass half full mentality becasue if its constantly half empty, the sheer fear of whats around the corner or the boogeyman under your bed then perhaps that is the real victory for TPTB

So in the meantime

edit on 000000p3112America/Chicago120202241 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

link   

I think it's entirely possible you are right...

It is also possible that the only reason England is 'changing course', is because Boris Johnson suddenly got very worried about being booted out of office, so he wants to be seen as the hero who ended Covid restrictions..

link   

They may be preparing to release the Marburg virus or some other hemoragic fever - like Bill Gates had been predicting/threatening/promising.

This is and has been my biggest fear, all the crying wolf and then BAM...the real deal.
I think we can guess which side would suffer the most losses.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

Well I think if you live in the UK try and live your life with the glass half full mentality becasue if its constantly half empty, the sheer fear of whats around the corner or the boogeyman under your bed then perhaps that is the real victory for TPTB

Old saying: He who always looks on the sunny side gets sore eyes.

A half-full glass ain't worth much if they've half- filled it with piss.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I agree that logic says they won't just let this go, but the narrative is falling apart at a pretty rapid pace. They can't hide all the new data, and all the new data is not congruent with the actions leaders have taken. So reversing course seems the only logical conclusion.

We just need to try to learn from this collectively (I know, fat chance), and be ready and able to raise the bullsh!t flag on the next one, long before they shut down economies over the flu.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The booster shots don't work.
The masks don't work.
The masks that work the best, kn95, or n95 (whichever), some places won't let their workers wear them.

That's clearly not about health if you're supposed to wear the inferior masks. But still wear them, knowing they don't work.

Covid is airborne. Not much we can do about it anymore.

Or they're just getting rid of all restrictions ahead of the Russia/Ukraine/USA/Canada/UK/Belarus/Poland/etc kerfuffle.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

I think it's entirely possible you are right...

It is also possible that the only reason England is 'changing course', is because Boris Johnson suddenly got very worried about being booted out of office, so he wants to be seen as the hero who ended Covid restrictions..

Boris got caught with his mask down (See what I did there?) and had to cover his ass. I really appreciated that line about not knowing the parties were against the rules because in light of it, Beijing Joe didn't look quite so bad for a few minutes.

So, yeah, there's some ass-covering going on there, but I believe this is much deeper and more sinister.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Dam you could make a child cry on their birthday I bet

well, keep your chin up pal

I pour my own drinks also, perhaps you should try it instead of worrying about what 'they' are doing, spend time with your family that should help

edit on 000000p3112America/Chicago120202241 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I agree that logic says they won't just let this go, but the narrative is falling apart at a pretty rapid pace. They can't hide all the new data, and all the new data is not congruent with the actions leaders have taken. So reversing course seems the only logical conclusion. ...

That's exactly my point!

The narrative is falling apart, so they put this dying narrative to bed before it turns toes completely up and then invent a new narrative. And with what they've learned, the new narrative will have to be more compelling.

... We just need to try to learn from this collectively (I know, fat chance), and be ready and able to raise the bullsh!t flag on the next one, long before they shut down economies over the flu.

"WE" already know. "WE" are not the problem.

"THEY" certainly have "learned from this collectively" and will apply those lessons to the next round.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Absolutely. But we can take the wins and celebrate. They didn’t get as far as they’d have liked with this round. Many people have woken up. Many are pissed.

Just not even close to over.

War is on the docket with major “terrorist” attack or some related catastrophe sending us into electrical grid shutdown or supply line decimation. That’s my guess something along that line.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
They just saying plan B will be stopped. Plan A is still in place and they said its not 0ver. Due to new variants.
Z z z z

More of the same in months to come.they did talk about treating covid as just influenza now. So that's good

Considering each time it mutates it gets less deadly.

edit on 20-1-2022 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

You may be right. But no matter how many battles we win or lose, there will always be more to fight. Covid is just one of many such concerns today. Just one of many ways to take our rights and impose their reset.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extremistcontent

Absolutely. But we can take the wins and celebrate. They didn’t get as far as they’d have liked with this round. Many people have woken up. Many are pissed.

Just not even close to over.

War is on the docket with major “terrorist” attack or some related catastrophe sending us into electrical grid shutdown or supply line decimation. That’s my guess something along that line.

I guess that depends on what you call "the wins."

My point is that this isn't a win, but an flanking maneuver. The army that celebrates is enemies retreat while that enemy is actually repositioning for a more effective attack is a dead army.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

They're already trying to scare the US with a wild rabbit disease outbreak (supposedly two cases, in FL & NY state) of... Rabbit Hemorrhagic Fever, I think it was.

The news made damn sure to rub in the 80-100% bunny fatality rate, though.

Granted, this is something for our hunters to watch out for this year, but it sure stank like fanning fear flames unnecessarily (unless our resident hunters say otherwise, i dont lnow all that much about this one)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

Dam you could make a child cry on their birthday I bet

well, keep your chin up pal

I pour my own drinks also, perhaps you should try it instead of worrying about what 'they' are doing, spend time with your family that should help

Yeah. As long as "THEY" allow you to spend time with your family.

Right?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
as reply to: Nyiah

And THAT (fear) is the real virus that they have unleashed and husbanded.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
as reply to: Nyiah

And THAT (fear) is the real virus that they have unleashed and husbanded.

And Bingo was his name-o.

People have GOT to assess for & think for themselves. Ever read Prisoners of Power/The Inhabited Island? Saw the movie, bought the book. We are starting to mirror the Unknown Fathers controls & fervor more and more.
edit on 1/20/2022 by Nyiah because: unknown, not hidden. same difference, though.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
No, I do not believe that this is a victory. I believe that it is a setup for phase two. I don't know what that may be. It may mean a new alleged surge of what they will call a deadlier strain. More likely, they may be preparing to release the Marburg virus or some other hemoragic fever - like Bill Gates had been predicting/threatening/promising. Maybe they'll use the Russia-Ukraine situation. 🤷‍♂️
:

Phase two will be where they use all the precedents the useful idiots gave us to infringe on our rights more.

Same way the constitution is the law of the land, but the useful idiots argue companies on the internet based in the USA dont have to abide by those laws.

We shouldn't be here. We are here because intelligent people are afraid of offending morons who believe all the crap they are told on faith and lack scientific educations. These people literally believe the faster you give up your rights, the faster you will get them back. They clearly failed history. They are the ones who got us here. The gov is just doing what governments do. The real problem are the uneducated masses the news has scared the logic and reason out of.

This is why everyone should push back everywhere they go.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join