It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famous Czech singer dies after contracting Covid intentionally..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
A story coming out of the Czech Republic...

Folk singer Hana Horka dies after intentionally contracting Covid so she could get a Covid pass to enter entertainment venues again...

2 days after stating that she was happy that she could go to theatres and restaurants again she unfortunately passed away...

www.theguardian.com...

Condolences to her family... Her son has stated that the anti-vaxxers that convinced her not to have the Vaccine have "blood on their hands"....

PA
edit on 20-1-2022 by PerfectAnomoly because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

She had voluntarily exposed herself to the virus when her husband and son, both vaccinated, caught it before Christmas,

Weird huh ? The people who were vaccinated got it anyway and then gave it to her, but are blaming some "antivaxxers".
If the vaccine is so great, why did they get it before her ?

BTW - this has already been posted. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20-1-2022 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I don't know about you folks, but these public figures suddenly dying after being outspoken about the mildness of covid19 has a sinister after taste...

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

We've already made fun of the audacity of the family.

Search...

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   

She choked to death. It's in the other thread (which now I can't find).

Died with China Virus versus died from China Virus.

EDIT TO ADD:

Czech Anti Vaxxer Dies After Deliberately Getting Covid

Found it.
edit on 1/20/2022 by cmdrkeenkid because: Added additional response.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

She had voluntarily exposed herself to the virus when her husband and son, both vaccinated, caught it before Christmas,

Weird huh ? The people who were vaccinated got it anyway and then gave it to her, but are blaming some "antivaxxers".
If the vaccine is so great, why did they get it before her ?

My thoughts as well .
"The vaccine will stop the spread . Help protect your loved ones and get vaccinated ."

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   
There's already a 9 page thread on this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 40000001010America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: link

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

She choked to death. It's in the other thread (which now I can't find).

Died with China Virus versus died from China Virus.

I thought as well .
The article is from "The Guardian"

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

this has already been posted, but for anyone who takes the time to read the article, it's sad when someone jumps the shark to go for the cheap thrill of ridicule a dead person. She had covid, recovered, then choked to death. They didn't say on what. The part where the family thinks themselves doctors is amusing.

But Hey, at least you can laugh at the death of another human, she was stupid, she didn't get the shot, so HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!! amirite!

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Seems like vaxxers REALLY like this story (or, at least the misleading headline)...even though it appears China Virus didn't actually kill this woman.
I understand that she choked to death after fully recovering from the CV she caught from her fully-vaxxed husband.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

this has already been posted, but for anyone who takes the time to read the article, it's sad when someone jumps the shark to go for the cheap thrill of ridicule a dead person. She had covid, recovered, then choked to death. They didn't say on what. The part where the family thinks themselves doctors is amusing.

But Hey, at least you can laugh at the death of another human, she was stupid, she didn't get the shot, so HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!! amirite!

Where in my OP did i even suggest I was laughing?

I offered my condolences to the famly...

also, she was laying down on her bed, she clearly choked from covid symptoms.... It does not say that she choked on aything else... Her son even blames Covid, I would suggest you read the article again and stop trying to twist the story to your own warped view of the world...

Her son and Husband survived the infection, she did not, they were vaccinated, she was not... It's quite clear what happened... The vaccine protected them...

Stop twisting things to fit your narrative..

You are the sick one here, not me...

PA
edit on 20-1-2022 by PerfectAnomoly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

she clearly choked from covid symptoms....

In the other thread on this subject, she had announced her recovery before she choked to death.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

This post is another great example of how the wicked have been emancipated by this plandemic, the poster is probably gutted that she died of chocking and not covid.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

BTW - this has already been posted. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join