It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please do not Force Anyone in Your Workplace or Those who Around you to be Vaccinated: Japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This is the current Covid-19 Vaccine Policy in Japan. I attached the link in English to the actual Japan’s Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare web page. Once you get to that web page just scroll down about 1/3 and you will see the statement. Their policy is directly opposite of team Biden - Fauci. Why is that? Because USA is a melting pot of peoples as compared to Japan or is it something else?

I heard somewhere that USA was "The land of the Free". It must have been a fairy tale.

I posted this so you can see whats going on in the world. I also declare that I have been Covid-19 vaccinated as of 15September 2021 via Pfizer here in the USA.

COVID-19 Vaccines Consent to Vaccination

Consent to vaccination Although we encourage all citizens to receive the COVID-19 vaccination, it is not compulsory or mandatory.

Vaccination will be given only with the consent of the person to be vaccinated after the information provided. Please get vaccinated of your own decision, understanding both the effectiveness in preventing infectious diseases and the risk of side effects. No vaccination will be given without consent.

Please do not force anyone in your workplace or those who around you to be vaccinated, and do not discriminate against those who have not been vaccinated.

edit on 20-1-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
You been that there are still a few places on the planet that respect liberty, freedom in choice and personal autonomy?!

Actually, i live in Mexico and this is still pretty much the policy here. Well, actually there are some businesses that are putting on pressure, but by and large they're not being stupid about it.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

It’s been pretty tough trying to assimilate living under a Dictatorship complete with propagandized news and television that began years ago. Then when you toss in the goon squads and radicalized Congressmen and Women along with bought and paid for employees of the FDA, NIH and CDC and others it would appear as if it beyond fixing.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Japan is a bastion of common sense. They are a service-oriented nation committed to improving the lives of their citizens.

It is because they are NOT a melting pot that they are thriving. They are all on the same page.

The US used to be on the same page, but the media and the left have worked hard to divide us.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Japan is the smoking gun but people aren't paying attention.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: VierEyes
Isn't it funny Russia has the same policy? Now we intend on going to war with Russia just so we can fulfill Hilarys life long dream?

Just in time for her to announce she is running for president.
edit on 20-1-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

looks like a cover your ass move. Legal battles coming to governments who pressured citizens to take an untested, experimental drug??

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I had my first shot on Tuesday, but didn't want to do it. There were two reasons I chose to give in. The main reason was because I am flying to NYC in February, and New York (last I checked) has vaccination mandates in effect. I'm willing to risk taking some shady vaccination for the happiness of those around me. Second reason was because money is a little tight at the moment (due to the first reason), and word at work is, the company might start requiring vaccination. I don't know if that is true or if they can legally do that or not. They have asked all of us our vaccination status though...

Yeah, fun times.

edit on 1-20-2022 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Well, at least the people running the medical establishments of the government in Japan have a brain and can evaluate things properly. They also have the guts to confront Pro-Vax nuts to hold their tongue.

There are a lot of people in this country who should not take the vaccine because they are intolerant, some do not even yet know they are intolerant if they are not paying attention. Most of the vaccine severe side effects fit into this group of people.

I would never try to convince someone to take or refuse a vax, but I will let them know to be aware if they have a possibility of a possible overreaction to the vaccine. Not even my kids or grandkids, they are adults and the grandkids have their own parents. I am not going to get involved with my adult kids decisions with their family, they are the ones who have to live with the consequences.

To me, these mRNA vaccines just seem to be a big waste of taxpayer money which will drive up the prices of everything in the future. Sure, people at risk might find them beneficial, but not the regular person, they don't stop you from catching the virus and passing it on...how can that create herd immunity...it makes no sense at all.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
Isn't it funny Russia has the same policy? Now we intend on going to war with Russia just so we can fulfill Hilarys life long dream?

Just in time for her to announce she is running for president.

Putin won't fall for dipsh-t's word games. He's too smart for that, although a turnip exceeds Biden in intelligence.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Infinitis
;lll
Yea but they will still get away with it. Look at Fauci. Hes disappeared as of 13March 2022

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Media, left and something else. TBD. Possibly the 4th Reich!

top topics

join