It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little update from Japan vaccine and deadly side effects such as myocarditis

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I mentioned in one of my post that Japan set up a committee to follow up on side effects of the vaccines . Well, it didn't long for this to appear. Someone here in Japan has " great " power and is not afraid of Pharma Co. and their cronies. Good for this committee.

Also if you know someone that got sick, please read this : www.pharmacytoday.org...(21)00302-9/fulltext

But the post is also about this:

Japan announces that public and private sectors can not discriminate against those who refuse the experimental mRNA gene therapy injections.

Japan is now labeling Covid “vaccines” to warn of dangerous and potentially deadly side effects such as myocarditis. In addition, the country is reaffirming its commitment to adverse event reporting requirements to ensure all possible side effects are documented.

These efforts from Japan’s health authority are in stark contrast to the deceptive measures taken by other countries to coerce citizens into taking the injection, downplaying side effects, and discouraging proper adverse event reporting.

Additionally, Japan is emphasizing informed consent and bodily autonomy. Until the coronavirus pandemic, the concept of “informed consent” was considered sacred to healthcare professionals in the West.

Japan is particularly raising concerns about the risks of myocarditis in young men injected with Pfizer or Moderna’s gene–therapy treatment. The country is enforcing a strict legal reporting requirement of side effects that must take place within 28 days of the injections.
edit on 0100000009592022-01-20T00:59:09-06:00590901am12 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0100000039012022-01-20T01:01:39-06:00013901am1 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Thankyou for this thread! I was just asking in another thread why no country has labeled the vaccines as dangerous, since they obviously cause more suffering than they prevent. Especially for people who don't have chronic existing conditions already.

Gladly Starred and Flagged in Appreciation.

BTW...If you would be so kind as to make the thread title spell out what we're learning, that would be great. Helps with finding this thread in 3 weeks or 3 months down the road.
edit on 1/20/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:56 AM
link   
In the last 2 years 2 5-11 year olds have died of (or with) covid in the last week in Australia 3 5-11 year olds have died after vaccination,THE GASLIGHTING and bs in this country is biblical the media is an accessory to murder I really hope the truth comes out sooner rather than later.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

If my child died after I had him vaccinated, I'd be mentally ruined the rest of my life.

If my child died after he was force-vaccinated, those who initiated that program would be mentally ruined the rest of their lives.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

OK, check the title. I'll be gone so I can't change but DTOM can do it for me

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   

These efforts from Japan’s health authority are in stark contrast to the deceptive measures taken by other countries to coerce citizens into taking the injection

Which countries? As far as I know the vaccine is not mandatory in the vast majority of countries, not to mention most countries do not have even any vaccine to inject.

If what you say is true (which is not), it might very well explain this:

Japan’s COVID-19 Surge Spreads at Alarming Speed

which makes of Japan one of the worst countries in managing a pandemic situation.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
a reply to: carewemust

OK, check the title. I'll be gone so I can't change but DTOM can do it for me

Thank-you for taking the time to make your thread title more descriptive, before leaving.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: khnum

If my child died after I had him vaccinated, I'd be mentally ruined the rest of my life.

If my child died after he was force-vaccinated, those who initiated that program would be mentally ruined the rest of their lives.

I have a 7 year old and (newly) 5 year old. My wife and I are at odds for getting them this prophylactic.
The only benefit I see is for their grandparents (who are triple vaxxed) so I see no need to subject my kids to something that has been proven not to stop the spread of this.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   
How can there be "informed consent" if no one is releasing near enough truthful information about the "vaccines" for anyone to consider themselves as being even slightly informed about what is being injected into their bodies?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Your wife is prepared to risk killing or maiming your children to "protect" the elderly?

Bruh, that's awful.

California huh..

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:18 AM
link   
The link says .....page does not exist.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:33 AM
link   
A vaccine so well intentioned to save the people of earth from impending death... that has to be coerced. but rest assured, not mandatory !!

Our inglorious basterd The Mark McClown... has recently developed new strategies to save us mere mortals from the folly of our daily unstructured shenanigans.

No cinema, no museum, no zoo, no bar or pub, no restaurant, no place of gathering with a set number of other pedestrians, no dancing, no festivities and mask up mask up everyone's a sinner... and least not of all, NO bottle shops. This includes drive through, where it is a known fact that people in vehicles are so contagious that a paltry 30 second interaction can cause mass deaths to all and sundry by mere merit of mingling through a partially ajar window.

Funnily enough, he may have saved my life. By me refusing to submit to the winds (cough cough) of change and get myself vaccinated, I will be less likely to be around those fiendish folk festering their filth freely by following mandated feasance. That and my liver may thank him, that is, unless every other life dwindling activity I am left to engage in, takes it's toll.. lol

All hail glorious basterd mcClown.

On another note, jesus wept....

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Thanks for informing me.

The link may have been censored or for some ode reason I was able to get to it.

Here is what it said. I believe the mods said I have to also post a link, but you said its dead, so I hope the mods let this stay up.

In January 2021, ISMP reported instances in which the Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine had been improperly diluted with too little diluent—or no diluent at all.
More recently, reports have described situations in which air has been used accidentally as the “diluent” for the Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.
The errors
These errors have happened in mass vaccination clinics where more than one person is often involved with the vaccine preparation and administration process.
In these clinics, practitioners sometimes open the syringe packages and draw the syringe plunger back to the appropriate amount of diluent (1.8 mL) or vaccine (0.3 mL) that will need to be withdrawn from the vial, leaving only air in the syringe. Injecting air into the vial in the same amount as the volume being removed from the vial equalizes the pressure and allows the desired amount of diluent or vaccine to be withdrawn.
In one case, pharmacy staff were diluting the Pfizer–BioNTech vaccine vials, and nurses were drawing up the doses.
In the process of labeling what was thought to be vaccine, staff noticed that several of the syringes contained only air and no vaccine. Investigation revealed that one of the nurses was unpackaging 1-mL syringes, pulling back 0.3 mL of air as described above, then putting the syringes back down with the caps on.
The nurse had intended to later draw up vaccine doses with these syringes that she previously filled with air.
However, others nearby thought these syringes were already filled with 0.3-mL doses of the vaccine, and they moved them to the labeling section of the table.
Fortunately, the pharmacist noticed empty syringes where the vaccine was supposed to be and corrected the problem. The same facility experienced this event twice on separate days.
Avoid the risk
To help reduce the risk of preparation errors:

Verify the competency of vaccinators.

Have pharmacy prepare and label vaccine doses when possible.

Do not pre-open syringe packages to draw up air in advance. This risky practice is error prone and may contribute to possible contamination of the vaccine.

Be sure practitioners prepare one complete vial at a time.
At another public health immunization clinic, a health care worker drew up 1.8 mL of “diluent” to inject into a Pfizer–BioNTech vaccine vial. The vaccine was “mixed,” and the first dose of 0.3 mL was drawn into a syringe and given to a patient.
However, when the second dose was withdrawn from the vial, there was not enough vaccine remaining in the vial to prepare a 0.3-mL dose.
Investigation of the event determined that 1.8 mL of air had been injected into the vial, but no actual diluent. It was discovered that unpackaged syringes drawn up with air for use with the diluent vials had been used as if they contained the diluent.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Direne

These efforts from Japan’s health authority are in stark contrast to the deceptive measures taken by other countries to coerce citizens into taking the injection

Which countries? As far as I know the vaccine is not mandatory in the vast majority of countries, not to mention most countries do not have even any vaccine to inject.

If what you say is true (which is not), it might very well explain this:

Japan’s COVID-19 Surge Spreads at Alarming Speed

which makes of Japan one of the worst countries in managing a pandemic situation.

yes , but we should also inform our members this:

The spread of infections on U.S. military bases in Japan is also adding to political tensions over escalating COVID-19 cases. Last week it was revealed that U.S. military personnel have been exempt from PCR tests when entering Japan since September, leading to COVID-19 outbreaks on several U.S. bases across Japan. Clusters have increased at Iwakuni air base in Yamaguchi prefecture and Kaden air base in Okinawa.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 06:45 AM
link   

This should be the link in the OP, see if that works for you.

Beware of errors when preparing Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

This should be the link in the OP, see if that works for you.

Beware of errors when preparing Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine

Thanks
Maybe that volcano eruption had something to with the broken cable under the sea

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   
We are in the same boat. Unsure if we want to get our 11 year old son vaccinated. He had COVID over Christmas. Very mild illness (4 days with low grade fever - under 101.5 and fatigue). Really don’t want to expose him to the risk of pericarditis and myocarditis from the vaccine (no matter how small the risk may be). Our strategy is to hold off on vaccinating until right before his 12th birthday to see if the government changes its recommendations for children. If we do get him vaccinated we want to do it before he turns 12 so he gets the pediatric dose instead of the adult dose. We (parents) are both vaccinated. I had a bad reaction to the vaccine (excruciating abdominal pain)….I don’t want to risk my kiddo going through that.

Side note - Omicron is going around our local schools. Friends of ours got their kids vaccinated (Pfizer COVID vaccine) as soon as vaccines for kids were approved. Their kids (ages 10 and 12) are currently out of school sick with Omicron. Symptoms are fatigue, sore throat, sniffles, cough, low grade fever (under 100). When I compare their symptoms to my child’s symptoms their kids seems to be just as sick as my kiddo was (more symptoms than my child had).

Makes me question what the vaccine is really doing to lessen the severity of illness. I can accept that the vaccine would be effective if my child is was exposed to the Delta variant (or earlier variant) of COVID - but I don’t even know if that variant is circulating anymore.

a reply to: randomtangentsrme

edit on 20-1-2022 by Buvvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I mentioned in one of my post that Japan set up a committee to follow up on side effects of the vaccines .

Yeah man, let's discuss this in a committee one year after the fact.

Oh look, it's Fauci and Trump (Trade Federation guy), pretending to stand opposed to one another. And Biden (other Trade Federation guy, or perhaps the guy whispering in Chancellor Valorum's ear, take your pick; since both Trump and Biden are figureheads in the corporation known as the USA, I'd pick the other Trade Federation guy, the next in line to be figurehead and public relations officer). And Japan is represented as well (2:40 - 2:47).
edit on 20-1-2022 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I think one of the three vaccines in the US has the Myocarditis risk on the label.

originally posted by: carewemust

Thankyou for this thread! I was just asking in another thread why no country has labeled the vaccines as dangerous, since they obviously cause more suffering than they prevent. Especially for people who don't have chronic existing conditions already.

Gladly Starred and Flagged in Appreciation.

BTW...If you would be so kind as to make the thread title spell out what we're learning, that would be great. Helps with finding this thread in 3 weeks or 3 months down the road.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Sanity!

Informed consent is sacred! The fact that so many are violating it in the US and many other countries is a violation of medical ethics and human rights.

I mentioned in one of my post that Japan set up a committee to follow up on side effects of the vaccines . Well, it didn't long for this to appear. Someone here in Japan has " great " power and is not afraid of Pharma Co. and their cronies. Good for this committee.

Also if you know someone that got sick, please read this : www.pharmacytoday.org...(21)00302-9/fulltext

But the post is also about this:

Japan announces that public and private sectors can not discriminate against those who refuse the experimental mRNA gene therapy injections.

Japan is now labeling Covid “vaccines” to warn of dangerous and potentially deadly side effects such as myocarditis. In addition, the country is reaffirming its commitment to adverse event reporting requirements to ensure all possible side effects are documented.

These efforts from Japan’s health authority are in stark contrast to the deceptive measures taken by other countries to coerce citizens into taking the injection, downplaying side effects, and discouraging proper adverse event reporting.

Additionally, Japan is emphasizing informed consent and bodily autonomy. Until the coronavirus pandemic, the concept of “informed consent” was considered sacred to healthcare professionals in the West.

Japan is particularly raising concerns about the risks of myocarditis in young men injected with Pfizer or Moderna’s gene–therapy treatment. The country is enforcing a strict legal reporting requirement of side effects that must take place within 28 days of the injections.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join