It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YENG yeng yeng, YENG yeng yeng, YENG yeng yeng, YENG yeng yeng!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

You mean it isn't??? I thought it was!

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I hear you ,dude, and I agree 100% with you. Hell, I almost could have written that post. My wife doesn't listen to MSM news, thank God, but she does tend to have some blogger or something sounding off when she's working. She'll even just put o some sappy downloaded Hallmark movie when she's working and it's almost as irritating.

I feel ya!

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

The Baby Shark Song....

Over and over and over again. I get it.

Listen to this for awhile or better yet play it for your wife... LOL

Important news:

I weep for humanity. We are doomed.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I think I woke in the middle of the night in one of those odd mood's, you know were I am just ready to take the piss out of everything so sorry I could not resist jumping on the wagon there.

You seen this had me in pleats.

I don't know if it is genuine or just someone stitching sound bites but it made me chuckle from the moment the guy doing the Chinese accent said "This is Chinese TURF".

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I think that stuff must happen on about a daily basis in that area around the Spratleys. There are dozens of videos out there with similar interactions.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   

How's the blood pressure?

Breathe ... in .... and .... out .... repeat.

😁

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

There are a few good things.

Cobra Kai on Netflix is good

I was all about that till it came to the new season, now I'm iffy about it again.

btw OP, I played yeng yeng yeng yeng to the tune of meow meow meow meow.. in my head... I'm not sure if that makes it any better

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   

It's 2022. Why did it take so long?

I turned off the TV so long ago, I can't even remember the year I decided to do that. Wife loves owning the remote ... empowered even. LOL

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I would throw our GD TV out in the yard in a NY second!

I absolutely HATE the TV! I hate every single thing about it! The ONLY thing that comes out of it is pure NOIZE! Just LOUD, offensive, GARBAGE! And it just NEVER shuts up! Not EVER! (unless it's turned OFF, or MUTED).

Honestly, I would give away our thousand dollar TV in one microsecond if I didn't think the wife would be standing in line at BestBuy with another one before I could get it off the wall and loaded in some poor flunky's truck!

The Television is EVIL!! It has nothing but EVIL on it for content...and I HATE it!

It just shocks me how many different ways these media companies can slip their 'agenda' into absolutely everything on that evil box. It's not just commercials either (although they're bad); it's even the programming. It ALL sucks!

I can't even believe we have a TV in the house at all! But, I guess then the wife couldn't watch Broken-Down Filthy Slutty Housewives of Tramp-ville without one!

My grandpa called the TV a one-eyed monster, and this was in the 60's. He hated it and said he would never have one in his home.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Sounds like an Old Yamaha Dirt Bike i had years ago lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join