It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why didn't Tupac's head grow hair by the time he was on that autopsy table?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Feel free to google the autopsy photo.

Makes ya go hmm, doesn't it? I learned that hair still grows after death. But Pac was in the hospital from the 7th till the 13th. No 5 O Clock shadow or anything when he was examined upon that table in that famous autopsy photo.

What up with that?

Anybody know the date the autopsy took place for Tupac's body? It couldn't have been on the 13th. The 13th was when he was pronounced dead.

I find it strange that all that time passed, and he still looked bald in that photo.

And just like that!

This might be why the Tupac death case is still open to this day... because nobody even murdered him at all.

Besides, Orlando (the guy Tupac beat up in the MGM) was obviously played. It was made to look like he killed Tupac by word on the street, just because of the altercation in the MGM, even though off the street, Orlando passed the lie detector test.

It is still odd that Orlando wore a shirt with the number 13 on it. That's the same number of the date Tupac was pronounced dead. It looks like Orlando was most def being played by real masters of the game.

Tupac switched his rap name to MAKAVELI for a reason. To send the right message to his true fans.

MAKAVELI spells IM ALIVE K

That message would be that he is still living, but had to deceive the world.

Tupac must was shot for real but survived, and the feds went ahead and faked his death, because his life was thought of as being in some kind of danger. But knowing Tupac he was behind that danger. Meaning, he played the feds to get a faked death on them.

Thoughts?

Anyone with expertise on hair growth after death?

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

Tupac is the most over rated rapper of all time (from a technical standpoint). Great artist and definitely had a lot of passion but imho mediocre lyricist.

Sorry, Tupac was killed. He was no MLK and certainly not a revolutionary. Just a braggadocious and loud mouth artist. Hardly any reason to need to fake his death. he simply wasn't that important.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Claymation213
Feel free to google the autopsy photo.

Makes ya go hmm, doesn't it? I learned that hair still grows after death. But Pac was in the hospital from the 7th till the 13th. No 5 O Clock shadow or anything when he was examined upon that table in that famous autopsy photo.

What up with that?

Anybody know the date the autopsy took place for Tupac's body? It couldn't have been on the 13th. The 13th was when he was pronounced dead.

I find it strange that all that time passed, and he still looked bald in that photo.

And just like that!

This might be why the Tupac death case is still open to this day... because nobody even murdered him at all.

Besides, Orlando (the guy Tupac beat up in the MGM) was obviously played. It was made to look like he killed Tupac by word on the street, just because of the altercation in the MGM, even though off the street, Orlando passed the lie detector test.

It is still odd that Orlando wore a shirt with the number 13 on it. That's the same number of the date Tupac was pronounced dead. It looks like Orlando was most def being played by real masters of the game.

Tupac switched his rap name to MAKAVELI for a reason. To send the right message to his true fans.

That message would be that he is still living, but had to deceive the world.

Tupac must was shot for real but survived, and the feds went ahead and faked his death, because his life was thought of as being in some kind of danger. But knowing Tupac he was behind that danger. Meaning, he played the feds to get a faked death on them.

Thoughts?

Anyone with expertise on hair growth after death?

interesting thoughts!

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I learned that hair still grows after death.

Hair and fingernails may appear longer after death, but not because they are still growing. ... After death, dehydration causes the skin and other soft tissues to shrink. This occurs while the hair and nails remain the same length. This change in the body creates the optical illusion of growth people observe.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Hair doesn't actually grow after death. The skin becomes dehydrated and shrinks. The hair length stays the same, so in comparison it appears to grow. At best, it would barely be noticeable.

link   

That's a myth I'm afraid. Don't actually care about Tupac, but this sounds like some of the nutty Elvis stuff.

link   

Neither hair nor nails continue to grow after death, ace. The skin contracts & the shrinkage gives the illusion of growth.

Can't believe i had to actually explain that to an adult.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Hair and fingernails may appear longer after death, but not because they are still growing. ... After death, dehydration causes the skin and other soft tissues to shrink. This occurs while the hair and nails remain the same length. This change in the body creates the optical illusion of growth people observe.

When he was in the hospital still alive, why didnt his hair grow to the point we'd notice at least a little something on his head by the time the autopsy photo was taken?
edit on 19-1-2022 by Claymation213 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

When he was in the hospital still alive, why didnt his hair grow to the point we'd notice at least a little something on his head in the autopsy photo?

How long did he survive? Honest question. I have no idea. Hair grows less than .5 mm a day. On average. It actually varies by race, believe it or not. African American hair grows the slowest.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi
Wikipedia says 6 days.

All the pics I have come across are dark and grainy. Can't really tell if he had stubble or not.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Wikipedia says 6 days.

All the pics I have come across are dark and grainy. Can't really tell if he had stubble or not.

Thanks. So, 6 days. Less than 3 mm of stubble. Perhaps his friends/family shaved him while he was still in the hospital. Hospitals do allow that. Friends/family know he has a preferred look so they maintain that look. Pretty common. My grandfather was hospitalized for approximately a week before his death. We kept him clean shaven because that was his preference. This was back in the late 80's btw.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   

No, it doesn't actually...check again...

But,

MAKAVELI spells LAVA MIKE

He's in Hawaii with Mike.

edit on 1/19/2022 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I was thinking the same thing but, even if they had not, there really is no image that I have seen that confirms his head was clean shaven.

If you look at the pic of him with Suge in the car on the night of the shooting, he had some hair.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Maybe he just couldn't grow hair, which is why he took on a tough guy persona

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I said it before in another thread, he’s in Central Park with biggie smalls in a park bench feeding the squirrels.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:20 AM
link   
just like weed...! you cant destroy it XD

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: daskakik
Wikipedia says 6 days.

Thanks. So, 6 days. Less than 3 mm of stubble. Perhaps his friends/family shaved him while he was still in the hospital. Hospitals do allow that. Friends/family know he has a preferred look so they maintain that look. Pretty common. My grandfather was hospitalized for approximately a week before his death. We kept him clean shaven because that was his preference. This was back in the late 80's btw.

I am 54 years old and 2 weeks not shaving no one would be able to tell from a picture. If I ever tried to grow a full beard, I bet it take me ten years. Some people just dont have lots of facial hair, and the photos are terrible and really no way to tell.

Also a possibility that the hospital had to shave his head for surgeries or whatever life saving measures they had to take. I dont know anything about his death as far as where he was injured nor other details
edit on 20-1-2022 by Applesauce2022 because: Addition

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Hair just appears to grow, same with nails because the body essentially begins to shrink as it loses moisture.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
One of his homies probably snuck in and kept him looking fresh even in the after life.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Hair just appears to grow, same with nails because the body essentially begins to shrink as it loses moisture.

That’s a lie Tupac had beautiful blonde locks and dinty nails well into the the after life *slams door like teenage woman listening to new kids on the block*

top topics

<<   2 >>

join