It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors Against Joe Rogan Letter Was A Hoax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Montreal lawyer Viva Frei explains.
www.youtube.com...

Journalist Tim Pool reports.

The establishment seems to fear Joe Rogan for the reasons Tim Pool explains above. He reaches a wide and young audience, making him extremely influential. The establishment are losing their cable days grasp on public knowledge. With the Internet and podcasts, it's a new age. And they are desperate to hold on.

Edit: fixed the link.
edit on 19-1-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
People can not agree with Joe Rogan on everything, nor especially every guest he has on, and still recognize the value in having a platform for a large range of people and views. Rogan is a center liberal, yet has on people from the left and right, from the mainstream to conspiracy world. Because he doesn't censor such folks, he is now being attacked as a "far right winger" and "giving a platform to white supremacists and covid misinformation." I can't stand censorship.

The reality is the prevailing Covid narrative is not accurate either.

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
Montreal lawyer Viva Frei explains.
www.youtube.com...

Journalist Tim Pool reports.

The establishment seems to fear Joe Rogan for the reasons Tim Pool explains above. He reaches a wide and young audience, making him extremely influential. The establishment are losing their cable days grasp on public knowledge. With the Internet and podcasts, it's a new age. And they are desperate to hold on.

edit on 19-1-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Dude cheered on putting people in clear plastic boxes filled with snakes or spiders.
He gives no %$#@&.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

...it's a new age. And they are desperate to hold on.

They could admit their own creation (originally ARPANET) defeated them after all...or they pull on their jackboots and pull the curtain all the way back.

Here we go.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Of course it was. The globalist playbook is not very big. They've played this one several times just in the last couple years.

So and so many "experts" call to ban, censor, remove someone and it turns out to be a fraction of the number and the majority are paid hacks and shills.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Tim Pool has already said saboteurs are getting desperate to shut down alternative channels. It's an indication of the right people being scared and that's how you know these podcast creators are doing good work.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

Yes. Joe Rogan kind of represents sanity in an insane world. A regular-ish guy who talks to people from all walks, out of the spirit of coming together and learning from each other. It's simple, and it's what we need more than anything.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Oh yes. He doesn't care. But the establishment do not want people watching him.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I always wondered why the elite allowed the Internet to happen. There were always arguments that it could be used to divide us into many different tribes, but ultimately the free and open exchange of information would lead to their downfall. They tried controlling the Internet with social media platforms, but ultimately this is failing. Many people are drawn to the truth, especially after they realize the lies have gotten absolutely absurd. I suppose the elites have some cleverness, but in many ways they seem very unwise.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I always wondered why the elite allowed the Internet to happen. There were always arguments that it could be used to divide us into many different tribes, but ultimately the free and open exchange of information would lead to their downfall. They tried controlling the Internet with social media platforms, but ultimately this is failing. Many people are drawn to the truth, especially after they realize the lies have gotten absolutely absurd. I suppose the elites have some cleverness, but in many ways they seem very unwise.

God complex they underestimate the avg person as stupid

If you dont go after money and power at all cost your less than them

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Probably because they didn't allow the internet (as we know it now) to happen; it was an inevitable outcome of progress that they couldn't stop.

In the early days the "internet" was a novelty that had the potential to increase efficiency in business and war, things the elite enjoy. But as efficiency in business and war increased so to did the avaliblity of information to the masses. They let the genie out of the bottle and since they can't put it back in they now seek to control it ... and they are doing a half way decent job at it to. Here we are celebrating Joe Rogen for having one podcast and they own all of the big tech companies and ISPs ... their winning.
edit on 19-1-2022 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I think that no matter how much power they have, and ability to recruit highly talented people, and education access, ultimately they are still just people with biases, ignorance, etc. Also, in my experience a lot of somewhat elite highly privileged people (I don't mean middle class or even lower upper class) live in insular bubbles.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Yes indeed. I've known the kind. Always smiles. Everyone is fine. Next to no awareness or concern for the overwhelming difficulties many people contend with. Meanwhile, if someone gets their coffee wrong it's a terrible day for them.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Dude cheered on putting people in clear plastic boxes filled with snakes or spiders.
He gives no %$#@&.

Is also a serious MMA Practitioner so can easily defend Himself 1 on 1.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Yes indeed. I've known the kind. Always smiles. Everyone is fine. Next to no awareness or concern for the overwhelming difficulties many people contend with. Meanwhile, if someone gets their coffee wrong it's a terrible day for them.

I just had some recent run-ins in my work with some.

I lost my job when covid hit and was on unemployment really for the first time during the peak of Covid, like many people. I found a *good* contract remote job finally in fall 2020, which I still have. It's good because it's lasted throughout most of Covid, is remote, and pays decently. But, no benefits. There are several extremely well connected people I work with. They frequently have been confused why I'm still there or keeping this contract job. The sense I get is that they don't understand why I don't go get some better job. Meanwhile they are floating back and forth to other high level jobs with ease, and experienced zero unemployment during Covid.

I realized that it was incredibly blind and privileged on their part. They appear to have no comprehension of how hard Covid has been for many people in regards to employment and finances, that having a decent, steady professional job is not something to be thrown away. I got the strong sense that they thought jumping back and forth from high level, prestigious jobs was something everyone had access to during Covid, lol! These are the same types of people who applauded endless lockdowns, while their white collar jobs went remote and they were making six figures from home.
edit on 19-1-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Fake !?

Wow I can't wait for him to talk about this on the Podcast .

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Hahah yeah I read a list earlier today on those 270 doctors.
Very few actual medical professionals. Dentists, People with doctorates in pottery. I think one had a doctors degree in ergonomics of toilet seats.
Just a bunch of buffoons really.
Not a single one of which had the credentials to trump Dr Monroe.Hell, all 270 combined did t even have a day in mRNA science.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: markovian

Yes that does seem to be their world view. The kind of people who think you're stupid for turning over someone's lost wallet without looting it.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

It's ironic that Joe actually spoke to an expert and his critics are spreading disinformation about it, accusing him of what they are doing. But we see that a lot these days. Call it projection or just confusing the enemy by doing the very thing you accuse them of (think that's from The Art of War.)

top topics

join