It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surviving the 'Mark of the Beast System' - ensuring food security during the apocalypse..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

I want to suggest to you that in some way, the architects of the New World Order will utilise a Central Bank Digital Currency which is linked to a personal biotech marker which is likely a RFID chip implanted somewhere in the body. I have said in the past that the difference described in Scripture, as to whether the 'mark' is in the hand or the head, actually doesn't directly suggest that this is literally where the tag will be implanted - rather, it explains the difference between willing participants (who would have the 'head' tag, because they are mindful of what the tag means but support the system fully) and those participants who only have a 'hand' in the system because of economic & survival pressures, they are not knowing participants, they are simply going along to get along.

It has been suggested that the 'vaccines' are likely to be something to do with the 'mark'/ tag, and potentially they contain a marker of sorts which may be very high-tech indeed, involving nanotechnology, graphene filaments which can be programmed or detected, etc. I don't know if that is true at this stage, but the mass formation psychosis which has unfolded in the wake of the 'pandemic' and the 'vaccine' rollout, has indicated that there are now two distinct classes of people in the post-pandemic society - one which is happy to be a part of the so-called 'Branch Covidians', the people who are totally deluded, who fully believe Big Pharma & the various slave governments serving 'the Cabal' (for want of a better term denoting the evildoers behind the entire operation). The second group involves those who refuse the 'vaccines', who do not believe the narrative, who try to share information with others which demonstrates the lies & deception, and the malintent towards the populace from those sinister #heads in 'the Cabal'. These people are likely to only accept the formal 'mark'/ tag, as a 'hand-recipient', someone who merely wants to survive & sees no other way of doing so other than to join the regime. Another portion of that group will refuse totally to have any part in the new regime, and instead will find ways to go off-grid, trying to survive outside the system, to avoid the insidious & insipid evils which are part of that regime/ 'beast system'.

This thread is mainly about offering a way that those who refuse to go along with the regime can survive more readily without access to the food which can only be purchased by users of the CBDC, who are in the beast system. I am proposing a method by which off-grid communities can grow their own wheat, corn, barley & so on, in a matter of weeks rather than the many months that would ordinarily be required to bring a crop to maturation. The means of doing so is rooted (pun not intended) in a methodology which is unique, which has been openly discussed by only a small number of people in the alternative media (including here on ATS, where it generated a lot of attention for a brief periof of time..) The original patent was purchased by the son of the man who developed the technology, he then allowed the patent to expire, hence this technology/ method is now 'open source', free for anyone to use. I am thus merely bringing its knowledge back to the table at a time of great need, a time at which those who are serious about staying outside the beast system will need to develop skills & resources that will allow them to live off-grid in a way which is productive, so that they will not starve when winter comes. The methodology I am suggesting is glorious, it is fascinating, and it will produce bumper triple harvests each year - more if there is some use of polytunnels. The barns can be stacked high with produce, the livestock can be fed easily, the people will have their bread & even their beer, if they decide to grow barley.

Some of you may have agrarian skills already, but in case you do not, never fear, it's a straightforward process which can be learnt & applied very quickly. What's great is that it can also be applied to fish, trout have already been successfully experimented with, if you were to develop a breeding pond that could be an excellent source of nutritious protein & essential oils, minerals, etc. Whether it can be applied to land animals is uncertain, it may prove tricky to do so, but I suppose there would be a lot of motivation to seek new ways of applying the technique.

Alright, enough buildup already, what am I on about?

The Primeval Code - an ATS thread with 221 flags

As noted earlier, I didn't bring this information to light myself, I have simply caught the vision for how this wonderful process can be applied to solve issues of hunger, to feed & provision for many families in small to medium sized communities, also enabling trade with other communities using a barter system, lots of potential. I provide below some content from the original thread, which I hope will demonstrate that it is certainly feasible to grow crops at a rate of triple harvests each year, Spring to Autumn, possibly even more.

- Backround

In the late 1980's, while working for the research department of the Swiss Pharma & Agriculture Giant - Ciba-Geigy (Novartis/Syngenta), Dr Guido Ebner and his colleague Heinz Schürch conducted a series of laboratory experiments with various cereal seeds, plants and fish eggs. In these experiments the seeds and eggs were briefly exposed to an eletrostatic field, a high voltage field without any flowing current.

- Primeval Farn & Ancient Corn

Unexpectedly primeval organisms grew out of these seeds and eggs: a fern that no botanist was able to identify; primeval corn with up to twelve ears per stalk; wheat that was ready to be harvested in just four to six weeks. A giant trout, extinct in Europe for 130 years, with so-called salmon hooks. It was as if these organisms accessed their own genetic memories on command in the electric field...

Indeed, Guido Ebner and Heinz Schürch appear to have discovered a biological method of effectively creating antecedents from progeny without using genetic engineering.
Or as both researchers put it: "Our experiments do not involve a mutation of the organism in question, which in the case of genetic engineering involves channelling an additional gene into the organism. No entirely new organism is created. In the electrostatic field, only the gene expression is altered the retrieval of the existing gene. That is something different."

In addition to corn and trout experiments, the results of experiments with wheat were also amazing: thus the cereal exposed to the electrostatic field developed new proteins, which people looked for in the original wheat to no avail.
Furthermore, it surprisingly produced much larger roots than the control group. This had the advantage of allowing the crops to grow far more rapidly. And occasionally in these experiments, a variant emerged which resembled the genetic antecedents of the wheat. Thus, a meadow grass-like arrangement of ear shoots and small narrow leaves was observed, for example.

Continued next post...

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   

"In the case of our 'manipulated' wheat, growth was so rapid that it was ripe in four weeks instead of the usual seven months", Heinz Schürch recalled. "However one has to say that although the ears and stalks were somewhat smaller, there were more ears per plant.

The actual benefit is that we could cultivate this wheat in regions where spring and summer are short where conventional wheat cannot be grown at all." In this case, one can also cheerfully refrain from using pesticides and herbicides: "The pests that have adapted to the growth process of normal wheat have not yet developed when we harvest our wheat as early as four to eight weeks after planting."

What at the first look appears to be a "Frankstein-esque" experimental set-up seemed to have the exact opposite results of modern genetic engeneering. In the example of corn, the maize kernels were put in Petri dishes with artificial soil and water and then exposed to an electrostatic field, ranging from 1000-up to 10 000 volts. After being regularly planted in a pot or greenhouse, the corn grew significantly faster producing a higher number of ears per plant.

In addition to higher growth rates, the plants generated new proteins and/or proteins which have been lost through cultivation. In one of the few field trials (greenhouse), the scientists were able to grow corn with up to 12 ears per plant, that was closely reminiscent to a heirloom form of corn, that today only grows wild in some regions of Peru.

The static electric field seems to trigger a some form of genetic reactivation or as Schürch put it, the plant "remembers" how it was. The supposed benefits: higher germination, increased resistance to pests and harsh climatic conditions, very little or no agrotoxics and fertilizers.

The higher organism experiments with fish eggs were equally remarkable.

There is more information in the thread regarding the experiments with trout, and taking all of this wonderful knowledge together, basically we could say that this so-called 'Ebner Effect' has the potential to revolutionise agrarian methods of cultivation, which will be particularly helpful for persons living off the grid in self-supporting communities. If you are facing the prospect of living off-grid to avoid the devastating political & social policies which are likely soon to emerge, then this knowledge will be a literal lifesaver in many, many ways.

I had in mind that I would develop a non-profit charitable organisation when (IF) the 'pandemic' blows over, by which I would utilise the Ebner Effect to generate rapid-growth, high nutrient strains of wheat, corn & barley which could then be cloned, and the seeds sold at cost to farmers in the third world. Unlike Monsanto's predatory practices, my charitable organisation would not create 'terminator seeds', which every year compels the farmer to go back, cap in hand to Monsanto, to purchase the next generation of sterile seedstock. In my organisation, we would ensure that the 'Ebner Seedstock' we sell would be perfectly able to germinate for the next generation when harvested. As the seeds can grow at three times the pace of ordinary seeds from Monsanto, the farmers would be able to work their way out of poverty in a few short years. These crops are also resistant to modern pests, for example a certain type of beetle which devastates ordinary crops, simply cannot attack the crops because they outpace the growth of the beetles from their larvae, the lifecycle simply doesn't correlate closely enough with the crops to enable the young beetles to snack on the crops. All in all, this foundation & the practices developed from its takeup, would uplift economies all over the world, bringing thiird world countries into the sight of potentially achieving what has been possible in the West for generations, while their ancestors had to scratch in the dirt to eke out a living under the harshest of circumstances.

Now my only fear, is that the NWO technocracy will make it impossible for someone like me to achieve what I hope to achieve, and surely it is likely that Monsanto et al would try to run me out of town, to destroy my social enterprise, showing themselves for the filthy crooks they are. Therefore I have publicly displayed my intentions, in the hope that even if I don't succeed in trying to create the charitable organisation I envision, at least the torch will be carried aloft by those who are serious about off-grid living, and perhaps even there may be others out there with greater resources than I possess, who might want to have a crack at setting up the same sort of charitable foundation I envision - I would be very happy if they decided to do that, as long as the technology remains open-source.

So there you have it - a method by which off-grid resistance members can grow their food at three times the rate they would otherwise have had to tolerate. Also, the potential that between us, at least one of us can carry the torch in setting up a charitable foundation offering 'Ebner Seedstock' to third world farmers at a heavily discounted rate.

Thanks ATS - please let me know your thoughts on this remarkable technology/ methodology, and the ways in which I can foresee its use being helpful to the resistance against the NWO.

Cheers,

FITO.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
I want to suggest to you that in some way, the architects of the New World Order will utilise a Central Bank Digital Currency which is linked to a personal biotech marker which is likely a RFID chip implanted somewhere in the body.

It will be in your phone since NFC devices like this already exist and are being used now. It will also tie in your EID and other information. One of the main reasons? Retailers like this as it streamlines purchasing and alleviates current liability issues.

Government won't drive this, the private sector will and it will do it to the point where it will become ubiquitous.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Just because somebody took the vaccine does not mean they will do whatever the government says and believes in it. Some people just thought it would be a good thing to take to prevent themselves getting ill. It is as simple as that.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

If people refuse to 'take the mark' going off grid won't be an option. If spy satellites can read a license plate from space, they won't have any problem finding even a small garden.
RFID chips are now smaller than a slice of a grain of sand, If TPTB want to chip everyone, it would be very easy to do so with vaccines. They could have been doing this with every single newborn for gawd knows how many years already.
Speaking of newborns, how can we be sure the haven't been collecting a DNA profile on every single one born for years? When my granddaughter was born 16 years ago it only took a few hours before the doctor came into the room to say she had several markers that made her high risk for juvenile diabetes. If I recall, my daughter was asked for permission to test for genetic anomalies, but still; how far do we trust our government overlords?
While we're all watching for the signs of the mark of the beast, people clammer to get the latest in cell phone technology- to hold in their hand. People look forward to the day brain implants will connect them to computers- in their head. Perhaps the mark on our forehead is something as simple as ID numbers, like our SS card; perhaps the mark in our hand is a chip with those numbers on it. I think it would take a OWO to implement such a plan, and we're not quite there yet.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

No one will have to 'chip' anyone, you're currently walking around with a bunch of them in your phone/wallet. All they will do is expand what these can communicate data-wise and how that data will interact with merchants and processors.

People will voluntarily help expand the use for convenience and because the private sector will drive compliance due to decreased operating costs/liabilities.

edit on 19-1-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

link   
SPAM removed
edit on 1.19.2022 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

link   
I am more worried about having to rinse fallout off of my food that I can procure.

I used to think that we would never have a nuclear weapons exchange between countries, but with a couple of the nuclear powers having clear ambitions in other countries, and a dementia addled leader in the US.... I'm not so sure any more.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I am more worried about having to rinse fallout off of my food that I can procure.

I used to think that we would never have a nuclear weapons exchange between countries, but with a couple of the nuclear powers having clear ambitions in other countries, and a dementia addled leader in the US.... I'm not so sure any more.

You have to add nuclear war to your doom list now? What is the point in surviving in such a bleak outlook of a world?

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies so far - definitely some sensible points being suggested regarding the type of technologies in use, what it means to have the mark of the beast, etc.

Anyone have any thoughts about the use of the methodology I suggest regarding the Ebner Effect crop growth? Personally I think we'll see a rise in the number of off-grid communities in all nations over the next few years, especially if the conspiratorial shenanigans continue as they have throughout the 'pandemic'.

I don't think the governments would necessarily force people to particpate in the system if they have land & are willing to live outside the bounds of the society the overlords have planned for us, they'll probably leave them alone & hope they perish through their own lack of preparedness. Which is why I think Ebner Seedstock will be such a godsend to the people of those communities.

And hey, if the pandemic shenanigans do indeed blow over (one can only hope, even if it is a dim & faint hope) then a foundation serving the needs of third world farmers, helping them to flourish with multiple harvests each year (without expensive pest control & fertiliser, etc), that will be an excellent use of the methodology - a need which I intend to meet with just such a foundation if the opportunity becomes available.

Cheers, FITO.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   

My interpretation of the forehead/hand mark is as follows:

The mark on the forehead means ceding one's ability to think, to discern between truth and lies, good and evil. We live in a world in which the majority see to be boo longer capable of ticking for themselves.

In the Bible, the right hand always refers to authority. The mark on the right hand indicates the ceding of one's authority, one's self-determination, body sovereignty to the world system.

Both of these are happening en masse.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Excellent observations, thank you - I am swayed to believe in your interpretation, it is more refined than my own & fits the circumstances perfectly, as you say.

I wonder what future we have, in light of these things...

I hope there is a version of the future in which we can start to dream again about all the wonderful things that modern society could have presented for us to engage with. Has it been corrupted & ruined by the Cabal with this bloody awful pan of deception we know as the 'plandemic'..? I truly hope it's not beyond recovery.

Here's to the Great Barrington Declaration & Nuremberg 2.0...!

Interesting news from Israel, they are admitting their mistakes, stating that they no longer wish to pursue boosters/ vax passports. Have the rulers decided to roll back their original plans? Let's hope so..

Israeli vaccine chief: "We have made mistakes"

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

I grew up in the sixties, putting my head under the desk at school during the nuclear war drills. So the government put that stuff in my head back then.
I just got used to it and figured that our leaders were smart enough to avoid pressing the button.
Not so sure now.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

That's a fascinating thread, thanks.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: incoserv

Excellent observations, thank you - I am swayed to believe in your interpretation, it is more refined than my own & fits the circumstances perfectly, as you say.

I wonder what future we have, in light of these things...

I hope there is a version of the future in which we can start to dream again about all the wonderful things that modern society could have presented for us to engage with. Has it been corrupted & ruined by the Cabal with this bloody awful pan of deception we know as the 'plandemic'..? I truly hope it's not beyond recovery.

Here's to the Great Barrington Declaration & Nuremberg 2.0...!

Interesting news from Israel, they are admitting their mistakes, stating that they no longer wish to pursue boosters/ vax passports. Have the rulers decided to roll back their original plans? Let's hope so..

Israeli vaccine chief: "We have made mistakes"

As long as fallen, sinful, corrupt humanity is at the helm, I don't see that happening. Indeed, I believe that the entire point of this stretch of history that we're living has been to make the point that creation cannot dices without the Creator. Once creation had been given the full opportunity to try its wings, so to speak, and the fact that we cannot do it without the Creator, things will be put right. This is why the scripture says that creation groans.

Until then, we'll just keep screwing it up in our own arrogance and self-will.
edit on 2022 1 19 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This aint new. wasn't there a guy a few years ago, from south Africa I think, pushing this idea? I think he named it Ubuntu or something like that. But it never took off.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I believe that there will be a thriving black market to serve people with and without the mark. If no one can buy or sell without the mark, those without will be relying on the black market. However, for those with the mark, the TPTB will have total control over their purchases, so, for forbidden products and services, they too will use the black market.

Everyone will have a profile, a legal facsimile used by the beast system. If they don't have direct access to the unmarked activities, they will have complied the data in some other ways. Being unmarked, they will find you if don't keep a covert existence on the move.

They may let you go when you exceed the budget assigned to your case. I imagine that after you have eluded the beast system to live safely somewhere secluded and inhospitable, you could survive to become an old hermit that starved and froze to death near the arctic circle, mountain top or some desert somewhere.

Edit to Add . . .

Alone in the Wilderness - TV Movie - 2004 - 57m
In 1968, one man films his attempt to build a cabin and live in the Alaskan wilderness. He goes weeks or months at a time without human contact.

www.imdb.com...
edit on 19-1-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 03:31 AM
link   

edit on 1/27/22 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:16 AM
link   

edit on 2/2/2022 by TheRedneck because: Removed for Spam

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:05 AM
link   

edit on 2/3/2022 by TheRedneck because: Removed for Spam

top topics

join