It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci Admits PCR Test Cannot Detect Infection

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

that was an official testing by a goverment entity by the way because he is a lieutenant and has to go through proper testing in order to attened, he was the first member of my family to get vaccinated voluntarily last year without telling me, because he was pissed off from the constant PCR testing conducted weekly, so he thought that the vaccine will save him from testings but naaah it didnt, he ended up catching it twice loool.

I on the other hand had to take the same vaccine to be able to travel with the family to europe, I never take a test unless I wanted to enter a government building or any other place that requires testing.

last week while I was in the gym I told my trainer that I felt pain in my muscles while training, later left the gym and woke up in the morning with pain in every muscle in my body and bones, lasted for two days and recovered, didnt go for testing untill now, I might just go test for the sake of getting a red dot to prove a recovery from the chicom

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Hopefully this is all winding down now given the dramatic reduction in cases across both our respective nations.

It just means they will need a war.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Kary Mullis the PCR inventor said it couldn't detect infection, and he knew Fauci well, because he hated Fauci and wanted to debate him over the lies he was spreading prior to covid.

I finished watching this video the other day, and it's the best collection of Mullis speaking out against Fauci I've found so far. It's mostly about AIDs, but is very relative to what we are seeing now, using a FAULTY test to diagnose people with some disease and prescribing a deadly toxin as a cure (making tons of money in the process) and killing people!

AIDS: Faucis first fraud

If you don't want to watch the whole thing, at least skip to around 1:11:00 where Kary says it's all about the money they make off all these drugs they're selling us.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Can you show me anyone saying to isolate until the PCR is negative?

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: 727Sky

Can you show me anyone saying to isolate until the PCR is negative?

I guess you do not travel much overseas. The protocol is get off flight and be picked up by a covid hotel van. You had to have a Negative PCR test (with paperwork) within 72 hours pf boarding you international flight. Once at your designated covid hotel you get another test and usually receive the result within 24 hours unless it is a holiday, then whenever and good luck. You are restricted to the hotel until the test comes back negative. I have friends who have had to stay at a covid hotel for 2 weeks just because the test would come back positive even though they never had symptoms... The covid hotel rates are usually 3 to 4 times more expensive than their normal rates but at least they do let you outside to walk around the pool for 30 minutes everyday if there is no one else who beats you to it....

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   
My work has this as a policy. Said they were following CDC guidelines (which they included in the policy so that was what the CDC was recommending). CDC guidelines just changed I know, but my work has not changed that requirement yet.

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Uh oh did something happen to phage?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Plenty of muppets praying for a civil war.

But why would they need a war?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

A lot of indiscriminate killing going on during such an event. Lots of Kevins and Karens out there. Lots of bums out there. Lots of paper-pushers out there. Lots of low-level government employees out there. Lots of executive level employees out there.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Well great change has always required blood in spades Snarl.

Good luck putting Humpty Dumpty back together afterwards all the same.

Coz that might not be quite so simple.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Because it is that time.

Those that are calling for war, have never lived through one. Easy to get them on board, when they are sold that it is the answer, the other guy is bad, someone else is going to fight the battle, some place else, and only the bad guys are going to die.

When the war and death comes to their streets, teaching their children to duck under a desk will not protect them.

They have run the country into the ground. They have enough young people feeling hopeless and discontented.

TPTB wants a great reset. War is the fastest, easiest, tried and proven way, to make that happen, while continuing their power, control, and wealth.

Of course my noncompliant, recalcitrant self, will be a dissenter. No surprise there.

See you in the gulag, or on the other side.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Aye there is a reason they say war is hell.

Even worse when the poor sods return home in bits and pieces both mentally and physically yet still cannot even get a council house or prosthetic limb worth a darn.

Imho let the bankers and politicians go off and fight, after all its there wars not ours.

Probably end up with peace on Earth inside a week.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Aye there is a reason they say war is hell.

Even worse when the poor sods return home in bits and pieces both mentally and physically yet still cannot even get a council house or prosthetic limb worth a darn.

Imho let the bankers and politicians go off and fight, after all its there wars not ours.

Probably end up with peace on Earth inside a week.

Too many people have grown content in their roles as pawns in the games of the masters. Little"M".

Some don't even know that they are pawns. Some know they are pawns, but have dreams of becoming kings and queens.

Each are useful in their own right, and each are just as expendable.

At this point I really believe it is too late for too many. Too many sleep walkers. Still dreaming, but think they are awake.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   

How do you create a New World Order? They own books tell you, you must break the countries and the people before you rebuild. If the "flu" doesn't finish the job, which I never thought it would be enough and I doubt they thought so, they need something much bigger like major war.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   

A new world order is inevitable SeaWorthy.

The alternative being to continue to squabble over petty religious indifference, ever diminishing resources, and imaginary lines on maps.

Its how we get there that counts.

Needs to be for the people as opposed to the chosen few.

Good luck getting the masses to turn out in force and fight any sort of major conflict for the bankers on far off shores these days, because most of us simply are not that stupid.

We see the soldiers daft enough to have fallen for there spiel that come back in pieces, both mentally and physically that cannot even get a house or prosthetic limb for there service and troubles.

If they wish a major conflict they will require there ICBM and there ivory towers burn in nuclear fire just like the rest of the world, need to be really stupid to bite the hand that feeds them.

edit on 21-1-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Good luck getting the masses to turn out in force and fight any sort of major conflict for the bankers on far off shores these days, because most of us simply are not that stupid. We see the soldiers daft enough to have fallen for there spiel that come back in pieces, both mentally and physically that cannot even get a house or prosthetic limb for there service and troubles.

The Squid Game is simple. Even a child can play it.

They don't even have to force you to play the game. You are free to leave the game, until the game begins, then it is play or die.

The more money they promise, and hang over our heads, the more people will go along with the games. Too often those that sign up to play, are already broken and scarred, they just don't wear them on the outside.

When you have nothing, no hope of having anything in the future, going all in, isn't about betting on winning, it means you have given up on winning and are betting on losing.

There are no winners in war for the masses. The game masters are the only ones that win. Whether you are a knight, a rook, or a pawn, you are just taking up space on the board, until you are removed.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl

Can you show me where CDC guidelines ever called for a negative PCR test? I work in a hospital, we follow the CDC, never ever was that something we did because it makes no sense.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

We are in the game and part of it as soon as we are issued a national insurance/social security number at birth.

Essentially a commodity to be bought sold and traded like any other.

The old saying applies "Dont hate player, hate the game".

However what really needs to happen is the game needs to change, the problem being when the players remain the same, change is never going to be desirable for all.
edit on 21-1-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   

The game IS the players. So if you hate the game, hate the players.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Since everyone plays the game, that's a lot of hate to carry.

Best just to change the game, or at least level the playing field.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join