It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An inevitable move they are going after the 'Joe Rogan Podcast '

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

I guess having Dr. Robert Malone on the Podcast was a step to far , After all Dr.Malone is the inventor of mRNA technology so it's near impossible to ignore what he says .

Joe Rogan is no PHD or MD nor is he a Genius , but he is a Beacon of truth . His Podcast is host to some of the most well informed yet Critical minds of the Vaccine and Critical to how the Pandemic has been handled.

My favorite attribute of Joe Rogan and his podcast is his truly diverse group of guest and his own personal Objective approach to each guest , he has Pro-Vaccine people on and He has people critical of the Vaccine and of course he has just regular celebrities shooting the # with him for 3 hours at a time . The guy is like a Congress man , the Congress man of regular Americans.

To watch his podcast you might think is Right leaning but by his own admission he is Left Leaning, he does not allow political Ideals to affect his opinions the guy just draws conclusions with the information at hand which is of course way to radical for the MSM.

I knew it was only a matter of time before the Left , Media and Powers that be Attacked Joe Rogan , His Podcast is a true representation of Freedom of speech and they want it destroyed . CNN and the MSM goes on endlessly about whatever they please , but Joe Rogan and his podcast must be stopped.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I trust Joe Rogan over MSM anyday

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   

So out of the 270 "doctors" there were under 100 who were actual PhD's and under 50 of those who actually practiced medicine.

You can take a look at the graphic in this article. He's not only ahead, but slaughtering the MSM.

The beautiful thing about JRE is that he doesn't need to be a genius. He needs to be transparent. Also someone to dig up info on demand. Simple.

Turns out, people like to absorb information and make their own conclusions.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Move the whole shebang to Pirate Radio just like back in the day.

Turn on
Tune in
Drop out

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Joe has 10x the viewers of these "news" outlets...lulz...

That show with Sanja Gupta bwahahaha made CNN look like the childish morons that they are. Joe seriously should have sued for defamation with the dumb sh*t they were saying.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This will continue to go well for them. But watching them push tons of new folk to his open forum is hee-larious. And encouraging.

Joe doesn't really tell anybody what to do or what opinion to have, so to hear how HE spreads disinformation is a bullcrap narrative construct from the get go. Open. Discussion. How cool is that?

From before Plato, until this very existential moment, every sufficient & independent intellect has applauded--and none have feared--open discourse but liars & tyrannical authority. Fact.

Some of the greatest freedom-fighters today are lefties that never forgot why they were lefties or who the real enemy is: Glenn Greenwald, Russell Brand, Joe, and a few others. Respect!

The rest o' them idiots are cheering on the IC & military-industrial complex, screaming for censorship, and cheerleading for Big Pharma. Mass. Formation. Psychosis. It's a thing.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Joe doesn't really tell anybody what to do or what opinion to have, so to hear how HE spreads disinformation is a bullcrap narrative construct from the get go. Open. Discussion. How cool is that?

Many of the people complaining about Joe have probably never even listened/watched his podcast.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Spotify will tank if they let a bunch of non-practicing Doctors (a whole whopping 270 of 'em) decide for the platform. It troubles me that Spotify did not come out with an immediate and official response though.

I'd bet if you checked the voting records of those 270 they all cast a vote for Brandon (though they'd probably claim they didn't even bother going to the polls).

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
staff edit
edit on Wed Jan 19 2022 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   

You understand he is and was a stand up comedian. Right? And and bit actor from tv comedy. Right?

The only comedians I'd listen to is either Sam Kinison...or Dave Chappelle.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

You understand he is and was a stand up comedian. Right? And and bit actor from tv comedy. Right?

So what? What does that have to do with the guests he has on his show. Nothing.

The fact is that he is an excellent host and he has on a variety of interesting and informative people.

Because of that he is popular and the MSM and other left-leaning groups can't stand that he's practicing truly free speech.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

and Ronald Regan was an actor. So what's your point?

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Your point has gone a mile over my head .

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

That is .....precisely...my point. Thnx!

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

See other reply above. Ditto

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Amazing who gets put on pedestals in society.

He wasn't particularly good as an actor...

Now...Reagan? Top notch.

And back then? A great Prez for my family during his admin.
edit on 01224431America/ChicagoWed, 19 Jan 2022 13:20:44 -060020202200000044 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Amazing who gets put on pedestals in society.

He wasn't particularly good as an actor...

Now...Reagan? Top notch.

And back then? A great Prez for my family during his admin.

True Rogan is just some guy really , But he has this ability to understand and extrapolate common subjects of the common people .

In short he is relatable.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
Regan had to start somewhere. I like Rogan's podcasts. There's no spin.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join