It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Mid-Term Reverse “Conspiracy” Forming?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I was going to post this last night but didn’t to give it a little time. Now I’m interested…

Drudge has a link to the article below - and it’a been on the top headlines above the main banner for over 24 hours - an article written in 2005!

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Bush announces US plan for flu pandemic

Drudge linked it last night saying Bush “predicted it all” based on this quote from the article that is eerily close to how Covid has or likely will play out:

The Department of Health and Human Services released a 396 page pandemic flu document after the president's speech, focused on federal and state planning. It assumed a hypothetical 90 million Americans would be taken sick, and nearly two million would die, in such an event

So one of the largest news aggregators is trying to turn our attention away from, I don’t know, all of the great reset and gates pandemic prep information but it was BUSH in 2005 all along!?

Is this 2008 again? Blame Bush?

This is unusual for a MSM aggregator to post an old article that has no commentary - just a link with no context - while they ignore a LOT of information we have posted here on ATS that is far more recent and relevant to COVID.

I recall Drudge got bought by a former Google executive who’s a “progressive” minded individual. Given the total viewership of Drudge, I wouldn’t be shocked if the left and others are going to pull out all the stops and replay the “vast ring wing conspiracy” mantra again.

All while spoiling up HRC back into public light to get people to vote for a loser so she feels better.

The posting of the link to Drudge, and the fact it is still there 24 hours later, is very interesting to me. I’ll definitely keep my eye out for more commentary in this vein.

Don’t forget that drudge has a history of firsts - he broke the Lewinsky scandal…

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   

The US will also have emergency plans in place in all 50 states and every local community. Michael Leavitt, secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services, will bring together state and local public health officials nationwide to discuss pandemic preparedness.
These plans would require emergency funding of $7.1bn (£4.1bn; €6bn) from Congress, he said. Last week the US Senate passed 94 to three a measure to spend $8bn on pandemic influenza preparations.

Of the $7.1bn requested, $2.8bn would be used to develop methods to decrease the time needed to make a vaccine; $1.52bn would purchase influenza vaccines; $1.03bn would stockpile antiviral medications; $800m would develop new treatments and vaccines; $644m would go towards pandemic preparedness; and $251m would be allocated to help other countries detect and contain outbreaks.
a reply to: VulcanWerks

So were any of these plans put into place ?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
A nation should try to be prepared for all emergencies, and the fact that it happen in 1918 means it could happen again. Planning for all disasters scenarios is supposed to be standard procedure, so things can go more smoothly should one happen.
That said, I wouldn't be surprised to learn a pandemic was planned years ago for emergency use in worst-case scenario. It also wouldn't surprise me to learn Bush would be in on it; that entire family is a bunch of Rino's, as their family history and public record will attest to for anyone willy to research their careers and policies. They did as much to further the liberal agenda as Obama, though covertly.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: VulcanWerks

So one of the largest CHINESE news aggregators is trying to turn our attention away from, ...

There!

I fixed it for you!!

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   
The man that gave us the patriot act, I'm not surprised.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

Every time I hear the BUSH family name, it reminds me of;

The alliance between George Bush and Barack Obama to damage President Trump, because he was finally in a position to do what he promised, for years.

And the envelopes/notes that were passed around at George H.W. Bush's funeral to key people, letting them know something very startling.

Source: sallieborrink.com...

The MSM ignored these moments of surprise and alarm as the envelopes are opened and contents read by Hillary, Joe Biden, Jeb Bush, and others. I don't have to tell you why they ignored it. (Media heads are in on everything)

edit on 1/18/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 04:25 AM
link   
So was it more in reference to this , or maybe this was a trial run for what we are experiencing now.
Swine Flu 2009
I believe they have multiple plans in place for whatever occasion suits their agenda at the time. I remember this flu being hyped up as very serious and everyone I knew got very sick including myself and my whole family. My son was hospitalised and took months to recover. There were also vaxx clinics directly in the schools at that time. To be honest I was more fearful then , than now.

top topics

join