It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jinjer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Get there early, ask the roadies if you can plug in.

Worked for the other lads.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Haha, you know what sucks, back in October they headlined a smaller venue here, meet and greet tickets were 200, I should of jumped, but by the time had a friend or two onboard..poof gone. Only from a reseller, at 500..so I passed

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Haha, you know what sucks, back in October they headlined a smaller venue here, meet and greet tickets were 200, I should of jumped, but by the time had a friend or two onboard..poof gone. Only from a reseller, at 500..so I passed

I know the feeling, 1990's Pixies came to Liverpool, I passed, they #ing split up after!!! Saw them in Madrid in 2012-13 or something but that was a harsh miss.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I know the feeling, 1990's Pixies came to Liverpool, I passed, they #ing split up after!!! Saw them in Madrid in 2012-13 or something but that was a harsh miss.

My friend bailed on what turned out to be the last Rush concert in Vancouver..still kicking myself..him too..lol

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   

My friend bailed on what turned out to be the last Rush concert in Vancouver..still kicking myself..him too..lol

Don't miss this one, there will be a lot of Wallflowers but a lot of classics. Tatiana though, I could watch her kicking paint around a room so...

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Don't miss this one, there will be a lot of Wallflowers but a lot of classics. Tatiana though, I could watch her kicking paint around a room so...

Oh ya, it's a done deal, he learnt his lesson. He will be bringing his daughter, as will my brother, metalheads in training, will be their 1st real heavy show..gonna be a blast!

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

This is absolutely insane. So many years ago.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Come on, are you people insane?

Well ok I guess...

In any case, enjoy.

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Amazing concert, Jinjer have been released from Ukraine and played the French Hellfest concert 2 days ago.

AND IT IS FOOKIN AMAZING!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join