It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drone over Swedish Nuclear Facilities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   
This peaked my interest, it seems a number of nuclear facilities including other sites of importance were buzzed by “large wing” hovering bright lights and drone this week

Sweden responded by sending its military to bolster jotlabd

Requesting to join NATO and monitoring Russian Naval activity sent to Ukraine

It reminds me a lot of the U.K. USAF base UFO incident, remdalsham forest, and other story’s of UFOs around the Cold War I period nuclear facilities or weapons storages, the description was strange, large winged drones, do they mean delta or triangle shaped? It would be odd for long winged drones to hoover with bright lights over nuclear facilities, mostly the long wings are for altitude, and I’ve yet to see one that hovers

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Yea Im gonna have to see more evidence before I say aliens on this one. Now Russians seem infinitely more plausible

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I heard a lot of these rouge drones lately over nuclear facilities, cannot help to think back to the stories from way back when UFO´s was seen near nuclear silos and shut them down according to multiple whistleblowers.
I was hoping for some photos, instead of a John Doe report of a craft with large wings.
The lack of picture evidence is a bit suspicions, and make the possibility of UFO more interesting imo.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   

In August 2006 three of Sweden's ten nuclear reactors were shut down due to safety concerns following an incident at Forsmark Nuclear Power Plant, in which two out of four emergency power generators failed causing a power shortage.

I didn't look for any details but it could be something like a RFC from the public concerning nuclear safety.
Not sure what design these plants were using, but the usual complaints are cookied under auxiliary cooling to prevent core melt.

new topics

top topics

join