It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass transmission of Omicron in Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Early today, mass transmission of the Omicron variant of COVID-19 was observed in Israel. News link:

www.dw.com...

That location is a surprise, since Israel has one of the world's higher COVID-19 vaccination rates. Given the high concentration of populations in Israel, there may be announcements there shortly of requests for the public to stay at home as much as possible. Time will tell.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Uphill

I read that the moron variant from Africa is already done with Africa and people are back to their lives, also rumors that this year the emergency declaration due to covid is going to be lifted, I guess mid term elections have something to do with it.

Now I do not worry much about Israel, they lie in bed with Pfizer and now the miracle jabs if fading into oblivion.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Multiple researches show that the vaccine does not work against the omicron variant. Just because the vaccine has some chemistry that boosts the creation of cells that carry the antibodies does not mean that it boosts the bodies response to the omicron, in fact that added chemistry might have caused a reduction of immune system response overall and increase the risk if the immune system is taxed out. I said might with that, it depends on how much immune chemicals the immune system has in stock.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
Canada invested heavily with Pfizer meds as well their pills i wouldn't trust.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Uphill
Early today, mass transmission of the Omicron variant of COVID-19 was observed in Israel. News link:

www.dw.com...

That location is a surprise, since Israel has one of the world's higher COVID-19 vaccination rates. Given the high concentration of populations in Israel, there may be announcements there shortly of requests for the public to stay at home as much as possible. Time will tell.

Almost like vaccination only reduces the transmission factor and humans are still disgusting fountains of microbial detritus.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It brings into question if over jabbing could be causing more harm than good when it comes to the immune system.

I feel sorry for the people in Israel that has become experimental subjects to Pfizer.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

The pill for covid is nothing but ivermectin with another name, because the original patent belongs to Merck and a Japan biofirm.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: vNex92

The pill for covid is nothing but ivermectin with another name, because the original patent belongs to Merck and a Japan biofirm.

I believe you are right. We are going to be rolling out the pill I believe this year here.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

But i wouldnt trust anything with a P Brand name knowing of their past.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Yes, but I wonder how this pill will work for what I read the pills still have the spike protein in it, but why? the stomach acid will destroy it, but I am not scientist.

Also if the virus attacks the mucosa first and that is how we get it, before it reaches the lungs, why is not nasal version to catch the virus while in the sinuses.

is like this pharma's wants you to still have the darn virus so they can treat it no cure it.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: rickymouse

It brings into question if over jabbing could be causing more harm than good when it comes to the immune system.

I feel sorry for the people in Israel that has become experimental subjects to Pfizer.

There is evidence being presented both ways, so I cannot actually figure out for sure if it is or isn't causing harm with the vaccines. So until I can get some good evidence by multiple sources that it is causing a problem I can just say that it is possible it is causing problems. I am not going to accept what the CDC and NIH say without better evidence to back their claims because they seem to twist the evidence to fit their beliefs way too much to make them a worthy source of info.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Same with Iceland, Gibraltar, all high vax places.

It's time people recognize that the vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission. The CDC acknowledged this recently. Then the CEO of Pfizer even said the vaccines have limited efficacy for Omicron.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Does it reduce the transmission factor? Is that what the data means to you? Apparently the vaccine does not sufficiently reduce transmission, as shown by covid spread in high vax countries.

The main argument they are saying now is that it does reduce symptoms, especially severe illness.

a reply to: TzarChasm

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This is my take, the day is a cure for a virus is the day we will eradicate the common cold for ever.

And that is not going to happen.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Madviking -- there was a post on medical Twitter earlier today showing a graph with alpha, delta, and omicron variants. I only took one quarter (about 10 weeks) of biostatistics in grad school (UCLA School of Public Health), so I couldn't say right now what kind of evaluation that was, but the main point is that there has been a drift in SARS-CoV-2 variants in the last 2 years, evidently in response to vaccinations. The variants are "learning" how to evade vaccination.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I think some have stated a concern about the mass vaccination in the midst of a pandemic actually pushing the development of mutations.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Uphill ....the other thing worth keeping in mind is that lessons learned from the global histories of pandemics are well and good, *however* all those historic viruses were mostly from the influenza virus family. SARS-CoV-2 is from a different virus family, the coronaviruses. Currently, the coronavirus family is not well understood. So no, I *don't* expect a short duration for this pandemic.

There are some natural foods with anti-viral properties, such as star anise, the spice ... there's a flu medication (Tamiflu) which uses an extract of star anise, as a matter of fact. Few people are familiar with the anti-viral properties of ginger. There are actually several clinical studies listed on therapeutic properties of ginger on the website of the US National Library of Medicine. Early this week, the last time my family and I shopped in person, we bought a large bag of fresh raw organic ginger. I use it in various recipes, such as ginger cookies, recipe on website allrecipes.com online.

By the way, if your fresh ginger sits too long in the refrigerator (over 3 weeks), it will start to dehydrate and finally to mold, but if you put some pure vodka in a jar with a lid, and then immerse the ginger under that liquid, it will stay good indefinitely, and does not seem to take on the taste of alcohol. So that's a good preservative method. I keep that vodka jar of ginger in the refrigerator just in case it still needs to stay cold.

On Medical Twitter just now, more of Africa (Southern Africa + Burkina Faso) are starting to get hit hard with avian influenza. It's always something.

edit on 1/18/2022 by Uphill because: typo

edit on 1/18/2022 by Uphill because: add new paragraph

edit on 1/18/2022 by Uphill because: remove a word

edit on 1/18/2022 by Uphill because: Add new facts.

top topics

join