It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO "particularly concerned" about countries with low vaccination rates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   
For the past 4 hours ago and for 56 mins The WHO, Tedros Adhanom gave a statement how he and WHO were particularly concerned" about countries with low vaccination rates.

Despite these mRNA vaxs not preventing the transmission which was what Fauci and others had proclaimed what getting vaccinated was all about for.
If you are vaccinated you are protected and are protecting from being infected.
The omicron variant was brought by vaccinated travelers which is being ignored by MSM.

You arent going to convince countries with low vaccination rates if companies like Pf Drug markers are trying to data for 55 years. No one will achieve 100% vaccination fully without a military force doing it or forcing your whole population into complete compliance.

While claiming the only way to freedom is being vaccinated.

Traditionally Vaxs take take 10-12 years to develop.
edit on 18-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Overstatement from WHO.

"people do have a certain fear out there that this booster thing is going to be like every 2 or 3 months... and I don't think we have the answer to that yet."

But they keep pushing and demanding other countries follow through with the vaccination.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Has anyone seen anything on this? Not sure what truth there is to it but def interesting.

The Police have been ordered to shut down all vaccine centers in UK ???

YouTube Link

Link 2

New link

Making a edit to add this video link I just found as well. I wonder if these are linked?

UK Hospital Tells Woman On The Phone To Not Get Anymore Vaccines, They Say They Will Be Discontinued Because Of Safety Issues
Video Link

edit on 18-1-2022 by TarantulaBite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Well it's not a "fear." Some including Fauci and others have stated it may be a regular booster schedule. I despise the gaslighting throughout covid by these people. "Conspiracy theory!" (6 months later) "Mwahahah totally that's happening."

originally posted by: vNex92
Overstatement from WHO.

"people do have a certain fear out there that this booster thing is going to be like every 2 or 3 months... and I don't think we have the answer to that yet."

But they keep pushing and demanding other countries follow through with the vaccination.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarantulaBite
Has anyone seen anything on this? Not sure what truth there is to it but def interesting.

The Police have been ordered to shut down all vaccine centers in UK ???

YouTube Link

Link 2

New link

Making a edit to add this video link I just found as well. I wonder if these are linked?

UK Hospital Tells Woman On The Phone To Not Get Anymore Vaccines, They Say They Will Be Discontinued Because Of Safety Issues
Video Link

God I hope you're right in your information. I will shout exclamations of joy for days. It will only be a matter of time before everyone else is on that band wagon. And of course, there will be a whole new can of worms in dealing with all the issues because of side effects from vaccines that weren't vaccines at all, weren't effective, maimed and killed people, weren't properly tested, hidden test results etc.

I'm surprised Biden and Company haven't started blaming Trump for a bad vaccine and denying any culpability of all the harm these vaccines have caused.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Trump stopped sending who money for good reasons. Most still haven't figured it out.

new topics

top topics

join