It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life Insurer Refuses To Cover Vaccine Death

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I can't attest to the veracity of this Source, but I can tell you I've been waiting for this shoe to drop for awhile.

An explosive case is currently being hotly debated on social media: In France, a rich, older entrepreneur from Paris is said to have died as a result of a Corona injection. Previously, he had taken out multi-million dollar life insurance policies for the benefit of his children and grandchildren, according to a media report.

Although vaccination is recognized as the cause of death by doctors and the insurance company, it has refused to pay out. The reason is because the side effects of the Corona jabs are known and published. They argue that the deceased took part in an experiment at his own risk. Covid-19 in itself is not classed as a “critical illness”.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I can't believe there is not one comment on this thread. LMFAO

How many of you out there are gonna make your next life insurance premium payment? Do ya think it's money down the drain?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

It's a corrupted , shady world we got to navigate these days. I was waiting for this to raise its ugly head. I am not surprised one bit.
Seems every institution is corrupted at this point.
We live in the times of deception to such a degree it is unfathomable.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

In the United States, life insurance policies must pay out, no questions asked, after they have been in effect for 2 years. That is a federal law.

No clue how other countries operate.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Death certs are funny things:

Cause: Covid
Pre-existing cond: Cancer
Contributing factor: Coronary Artery Disease

I deal with these everyday....so what would the cause of death be for the above?

Ok, here ya go: Run down w Cancer, caught covid because of....has heart attack.

Heart attack killed, had Cancer....caught pneumonia from covid.

Confusing? Not really.
edit on 01222431America/ChicagoTue, 18 Jan 2022 10:45:24 -060045202200000024 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: americanbuffalo1

I believe we're beginning to see the Ponzi scheme unravel.

Whose been playing?
The Education Industry
The Insurance Industry
The Pharmaceuticals Industry
The Physician's Industry
The NGO Industry
The Green Industry
The Science Industry
Every government that's a friend of the World's Reserve Currency

How far is that list gonna go on?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Yet to work at most insurance companies , you have to have the shot , and booster .how ironic .

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

In the United State
life insurance policies must pay out
no questions asked
after they have been in effect for 2 years
That is a federal law

Used to be that way. Is it now? I know for a fact that questions _can_ be asked. And, I'd assume, if they can ask questions, the intent is probably to disqualify the insurance company's requirements to pay.

I seriously doubt the insurance companies in America would all of a sudden say, "Everyone who took the Vax is no longer a potential life insurance beneficiary." But ... man-oh-man ... this kind of stuff would certainly turn the industry on its head.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Wait till a policy denies insurance claim because death was an "act of war".

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

sounds totally logical. Why pay out when you can find a way not to. What's the dead guy gonna say? Hint-NOTHING! He's dead!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
It's so crazy that life insurance company can claim this, yet anyone who discusses potential risks of the vaccines is censored, deplatformed, and attacked as a "conspiracy theorist."

originally posted by: Snarl
I can't attest to the veracity of this Source, but I can tell you I've been waiting for this shoe to drop for awhile.

An explosive case is currently being hotly debated on social media: In France, a rich, older entrepreneur from Paris is said to have died as a result of a Corona injection. Previously, he had taken out multi-million dollar life insurance policies for the benefit of his children and grandchildren, according to a media report.

Although vaccination is recognized as the cause of death by doctors and the insurance company, it has refused to pay out. The reason is because the side effects of the Corona jabs are known and published. They argue that the deceased took part in an experiment at his own risk. Covid-19 in itself is not classed as a “critical illness”.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Seems to me only insurers were informed of said experiment?
Informed consent?

It'll take a lawsuit to determine where insurers got their experiment memos from.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

This is not going to work, people are not dying from covid per say,, they died from complications from covid that can be attributed to other diseases also.

Makes not sense.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Insurance companies deal with specifics when underwriting coverage.

Unless it is written in the policy; nothing coming.
🙏❤

edit on (1/18/2222 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

I don't know if you actually read the article. Did you see the part where it said:

"The court recognizes the classification of the insurer who, in view of the announced side effects, including death, legally regards participation in the phase three experiment, whose proven harmlessness is not given, as voluntarily taking a fatal risk that is not covered by the contract...."?

He was voluntarily participating in a phase three trial with informed consent; he wasn't taking a vaccine that had successfully gone through the trials and been approved (even for an emergency use authorization). Once a vaccine has gone through an approval process, it is no longer legally 'experimental' (even though a lot of *MEMBERS* on ATS like to misuse that term). The approving agency is essentially validating that there are known benefits and risks to using the vaccine after the phase three experiment is over, which is why it is not excluded from life insurance coverage from that point on, at least in the US.

I don't know how it is in France, but in the US, taking an approved vaccine is not cause to nullify a life insurance policy.

www.prnewswire.com... 246667.htmlFrom American Council of Life Insurers, March 12, 2021:

[...]

“A social media post appears to be behind the spread of entirely false information, suggesting a COVID-19 vaccine could be a factor a life insurer considers in the claims-paying process.

“The fact is that life insurers do not consider whether or not a policyholder has received a COVID vaccine when deciding whether to pay a claim.

[...]

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

Community Announcement re: Decorum
edit on Tue Jan 18 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: added SOURCE, EX tags and edited quote of entire article

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Pfizer bosses and CEO are getting a bit over themselves.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Why has the CEO of Pfizer this much power over a country? what his motive?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: americanbuffalo1

And what makes it even worse is the average person just purposefully ignores it for their own sanity/peace of mind/fear.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Do Life Insurance Companies distinguish between "OF COVID" and "WITH COVID" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
They've created a new "Medical Slave" Class !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🈲

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join