It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming back after a long time away

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hello all, I hope of you are doing great!

I have been off of ATS for quite sometime, and I really miss it.

Life has been good to me, but I'm extremely busy.

I stream on twitch almost every week night now, in addition to being on twitter, youtube etc., so the time i had for hobbies like ATS had been diminished

In addition to that, I'm working about 80 hours a week doing home health care.

And most importantly, at the age of 36 I became a father for the first time, to my son Hank who turned one on january 9th.

I am hoping to start posting on ATS more regularly, and hoping some of the folks I used to chat with are still around.

Anyways its great to be back!

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Welcome back and congrats.

You still have that luxurious beard?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Hello grambler.. I remember you starting your podcast a while back maybe 2 years I go .. can’t forget that beard of yours haha .. welcome back pal .

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Welcome back and congrats.

You still have that luxurious beard?

Its trimmed up and more grey now. But it will be back to its scraggly norm in a month or so

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Good to see ya.
I use to catch the show from time to time but as of late you've been away it seems too. Seen Hank and what a ham.

Things are gonna get even rougher the next couple of months. Good time to get back.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Good to see ya.
I use to catch the show from time to time but as of late you've been away it seems too. Seen Hank and what a ham.

Things are gonna get even rougher the next couple of months. Good time to get back.

Great to hear form you.

Yeah youtube gave me two strikes so i had to avoid it for 90 days or my channel would have been totally removed

link   

Nice to see you.
Been watching occasionally on YouTube. Even sent a question which you answered but my real name comes up so I rarely ever do that.
Anyway, welcome back.

link   

Hi, it's great to see you back.

You're posts have been sorely missed. I'll keep my eyes peeled for your threads.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

BTW maybe i should dm you for this, but oh well.

Do you remember the thread name where we were discussing covid, its fatality rate, and how the lockdowns etc would be a disaster?

(probably describes 50% of the threads on ATS the past two years lol)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

You mean this one that I did back in 2020 where posters wanted to weld people in their homes?

We also talked about, surprise, surprise, inflation from shutting down the economy, fraud and all kinds of other good stuff that wouldn't fully emerge for a year or more.

edit on 18-1-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You mean this one that I did back in 2020 where posters wanted to weld people in their homes?

We also talked about, surprise, surprise, inflation from shutting down the economy, fraud and all kinds of other good stuff that wouldn't fully emerge for a year or more.

Thatd be the one.

Never felt so bad to say "we told you so"

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Welcome back!

I've been trying to fill the hole you left by being a mature, sensible poster with deep insight into current events,

Kidding.

The mods yelled at me for pushing my website of me in sexy swimwear and I've been busy pissing people off.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Yup. I mean it's not like we're super geniuses, because we're not, but predicting stuff like that was pretty easy if you didn't have your head up your ass.

LOL, I mean look at the first reply.

edit on 18-1-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Welcome back.

I miss reading the responses to your threads.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Welcome back!

I've been trying to fill the hole you left by being a mature, sensible poster with deep insight into current events,

Kidding.

The mods yelled at me for pushing my website of me in sexy swimwear and I've been busy pissing people off.

Well clearly the mods are mad you are posting pics with clothes on at all. Perhaps some more "natural" pics would please them

edit on 18-1-2022 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

This is what happens when I try to be tasteful.

Tho' my avatar isn't wearing pants.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Welcome back Grambler, caught your podcast not too long ago, good to see you here again, Amigo.

FWIW spent many nights when my daughters were infants and toddlers, getting their bottles and feeding them during the night while reading ATS. Be careful with that though both have turned liberal as hell, lol. Our 2nd daughter's first words were false flag...

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Welcome back!

Kidding.

Well clearly the mods are mad you are posting pics with close on at all. Perhaps some more "natural" pics would please them

Surely.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Welcome back! I too took a long break as in 5-6 years. I had a different handle, which I lost access to, and for a while you couldn't start a new account. The system would simply provide an error message.

originally posted by: Grambler
Hello all, I hope of you are doing great!

I have been off of ATS for quite sometime, and I really miss it.

Life has been good to me, but I'm extremely busy.

I stream on twitch almost every week night now, in addition to being on twitter, youtube etc., so the time i had for hobbies like ATS had been diminished

In addition to that, I'm working about 80 hours a week doing home health care.

And most importantly, at the age of 36 I became a father for the first time, to my son Hank who turned one on january 9th.

I am hoping to start posting on ATS more regularly, and hoping some of the folks I used to chat with are still around.

Anyways its great to be back!

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Socks & hypnotics just took the Lord's name in vain. The rest of us cheered.

Missed you. missed you, DB has to kiss you!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join