It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. airline CEOs warn of 'catastrophic' disruption from 5G rollout

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
A .gov department published the findings. Are they agreeing or disagreeing?

Apparently, they are republishing something that was originally published on the Journal of Clinical and Translational Research.

Also, publishing something doesn't mean they are agreeing or disagreeing with it, just that they are making it known, in the same way ATS allows all kinds of posts (according to the rules) and that doesn't mean ATS owners agree or disagree with the content of those posts.

Finally, there's a big difference between publishing something and producing it, like you said on your post.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Did you see real evidence of that? Or those telescopes from around the world?

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
This is NOT a fantasy as Russia, China, Italy and others have recognized the damage ti be don from 5G and have put laws in place to prevent damage.

Do you have a ling for that?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

I read that months ago. So what is it you cant get up off your ass to look for it? You have the key words

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I'm not that interested in it, I was only trying to see if you had any support for what you said.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Nup. Only light chatter around the traps. ( pun intended 😁)

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: carewemust
A .gov department published the findings. Are they agreeing or disagreeing?

Apparently, they are republishing something that was originally published on the Journal of Clinical and Translational Research.

Also, publishing something doesn't mean they are agreeing or disagreeing with it, just that they are making it known, in the same way ATS allows all kinds of posts (according to the rules) and that doesn't mean ATS owners agree or disagree with the content of those posts.

Finally, there's a big difference between publishing something and producing it, like you said on your post.

Re: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Right. Someone with training/understanding needs to read the "report" and let us know what it says, in laymen's terms. If there is anything important that we should know about.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is the paper's conclusion:

There is a substantial overlap in pathobiology between COVID-19 and WCR exposure. The evidence presented here indicates that mechanisms involved in the clinical progression of COVID-19 could also be generated, according to experimental data, by WCR exposure. Therefore, we propose a link between adverse bioeffects of WCR exposure from wireless devices and COVID-19.

Specifically, evidence presented here supports a premise that WCR and, in particular, 5G, which involves densification of 4G, may have exacerbated the COVID-19 pandemic by weakening host immunity and increasing SARS-CoV-2 virulence by (1) causing morphologic changes in erythrocytes including echinocyte and rouleaux formation that may be contributing to hypercoagulation; (2) impairing microcirculation and reducing erythrocyte and hemoglobin levels exacerbating hypoxia; (3) amplifying immune dysfunction, including immunosuppression, autoimmunity, and hyperinflammation; (4) increasing cellular oxidative stress and the production of free radicals exacerbating vascular injury and organ damage; (5) increasing intracellular Ca2+ essential for viral entry, replication, and release, in addition to promoting pro-inflammatory pathways; and (6) worsening heart arrhythmias and cardiac disorders.

WCR exposure is a widespread, yet often neglected, environmental stressor that can produce a wide range of adverse bioeffects. For decades, independent research scientists worldwide have emphasized the health risks and cumulative damage caused by WCR [42,45]. The evidence presented here is consistent with a large body of established research. Healthcare workers and policymakers should consider WCR a potentially toxic environmental stressor. Methods for reducing WCR exposure should be provided to all patients and the general population.

To me, that says they think they have provided evidence to show that Wireless Communication Radiation, specially those from 4G and even more from 5G, create symptoms similar to those of CoViD-19 and, besides that, affect our body by weakening our immune system and creating an easier way for any virus to attack us.

Personally, I think that the possibility of WCR affecting our immune system and making things easier for any disease to affect us may have some supporting evidence, but saying that 5G is responsible for CoViD-19 is just silly, as many countries didn't have any 5G networks working when they had the first cases. Portugal, for example, only started to attribute 5G licences on the second half of 2021.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Oh its out there. In college I had a room mate from Portugal. Alex the soccer player. I learned one word, poote fudiare!!!

This wasn't what I read but do a deep dive. This article explains it quite clearly.

[url=https://telecom.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/xiaomi-india-says-actively-working-to-localise-manufacturing-of-wearables-and-hearables/8927832 8]Aircraft won't face any interference issues with 5G frequencies in India: Vaishn .. Read more at: telecom.economictimes.indiatimes.com...[/ur l]

β€œIn the US, especially in the older aircraft, the altimeters' frequency is close .. Read more at: telecom.economictimes.indiatimes.com...[/ex ]
edit on 19-2-2022 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 19-2-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Oh its out there. In college I had a room mate from Portugal. Alex the soccer player. I learned one word, poote fudiare!!!

Those words do not exist in Portuguese, but they do sound like something you shouldn't say in a friendly talk. On a soccer game, when the referee makes a dubious decision against your favourite team, yes.

This wasn't what I read but do a deep dive. This article explains it quite clearly.

[url=https://telecom.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/xiaomi-india-says-actively-working-to-localise-manufacturing-of-wearables-and-hearables/8927832 8]Aircraft won't face any interference issues with 5G frequencies in India: Vaishn .. Read more at: telecom.economictimes.indiatimes.com...[/ur l]

Thanks.

edit on 19/2/2022 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Hmm, I checked with Google Translate. You may want to take a peek. I can still say it today I just cant spell it!

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Never trust Google Translate for an accurate translation.

PS: read your messages.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Alternate?

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Are you aware of free software as compared to Google Translate that is available . Yes, I am aware that Google is harvesting. I also read many foreign newspapers on TOR browser in their own language. I look at the pictures then attempt to translate into English. Yes, many times the translation is off

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I generally use Google Translator because it's fast and allows for larger texts, but I also use Bing Translator, SystranNET, Babylon and, for short sentences or specific words, Linguee, that has the advantage of showing examples of that word or sentence inside other texts.
I haven't used DeepL, but some people like it. A quick test appears to show that it is indeed "smarter" than Google Translator.

The biggest problem is that all those automated translators use something that uses more of a statistical approach than a language approach. They split the text in words or groups of words and look for those in a huge collection of texts they have in both the source and destination language, and see what the corresponding text on the text in the destination language is.
It works most of the time, but it depends on the quality of the original translations used as the basis for their work and on the amount of texts in both languages.
Google Translator, for example, if you want to translate from Portuguese to French, translates from Portuguese to English and then from English to French, accumulating errors.

PS: sometimes I make translations at work, so I use automated translators to speed things up, but I always have to correct the text. One thing that confuses Google, for example, the habit Portuguese have of using implied subjects, with Google not knowing if it should use "I", "you" or "they".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join