It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tickets to Beijing Winter Olympics will NOT be sold to Public amid Omicron fears

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   
With respect to China one always wonders just what is the real deal as in factual truth. So among all the countries of the world they have the 2022 Olympics which is a huge draw for a nations popularity, not only among themselves but also for the rest of the world. So, they will NOT sell tickets to the public?

Why?

I thought Omicron was just the flu and sniffles at least over here in North America. So what is up with their Omicron? Is it the Asian version, another variant? The optics to this story is that our friends over there to NOT sell tickets to their citizens is telling as in they must know some thing that the rest of the world may or may not aside of our politicians whom if they knew they would not tell us.

Power and control?

Tickets to Beijing Winter Olympics will not be sold to public amid Omicron fears

The Beijing 2022 Olympic Committee announced on January 17, 2022, that tickets to watch the Winter Games will not be sold to the public. The decision comes less than three weeks before the Games’ opening as China battles Covid-19 outbreaks. Sporadic outbreaks have spread to cities including Xian, Shenzhen and Tianjin, which is near to Beijing. On January 15, Beijing reported its first case of the Omicron coronavirus variant.

Hmmm, so remember the Major General? I wonder if she was consulted by Oympic Committee

Chinese Major-General worked with fired scientist at Canada’s top infectious disease lab

A high-ranking officer in the People’s Liberation Army, recently lauded by President Xi Jinping for developing a Chinese COVID-19 vaccine, collaborated on Ebola research with one of the scientists who was later fired from Canada’s high-security infectious disease laboratory in Winnipeg.

edit on 18-1-2022 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Read about it a few days ago. Seems like a good precaution actually. Also I don't know which countries have banned Chinese into their country due to Covid 19. I know Japan has put a ban, but I don't know the details.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Possibly they will back fill the seats with their military. They do have excellent parades as this one:

Chinese Army - The Best Hell March 60th Anniversary HD
edit on 18-1-2022 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Possibly they will back fill the seats with their military. They do have excellent parades as this one:

Chinese Army - The Best Hell March 60th Anniversary HD

Have you seen North Korean military parades. No fat soldiers at all. Also all their missiles ( most ) are in the parades. Not sure if that stuff gets broadcasted in America. North Korean soldiers are just as tough as any American fighting soldier. We get to see how they are trained. Martial arts must be practice I would think daily. But compared to the fighters in American military, these NK soldiers look mighty small.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I saw the NK march but prefer the Russian Hell March. Actually the Russian version is better than China's. Pretty cool when they roll out all the old retired commies with medals. Kind of reminds me of a hilarious Wendy's commercial back in the day.

Wendy's - Soviet Fashion Show (1985, USA)

I see the USA women have finally caught up!

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Japan has military exercise where the public is invited. Lately much more is going toward water survival in collapse water vehicles. Interesting how they all train. One thing about the military here is even though you may have a desk job, you'll be enrolled in some physical training . One base near me I see them them jogging will full combat gear and this in August too. Hot as heck at 9 am in the morning.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I just read an article where they were telling people in China to open foreign mail outside.
It was odd because it has been known for a while that Covid doesn’t really linger on surfaces (or so they tell us) but yet they are making this announcement in China. It’s hard to know who to believe anymore.
One thing is for sure they are taking Covid 10x more seriously than we are.
With Omi they locked down 20 million people due to 4 cases!!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   
100% Obvious power display. Now they can invite who they want and completely control all the opinions and media coming out of their country. Democrats are probably taking notes.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

One thing is for sure they are taking Covid 10x more seriously than we are.

So you trust them do you?

I have been wondering what happened to this scientist, her hubs and others. Find her and you will find the source of Covid-19. My FED POC thinks she is 6' under.

Chinese military’s epidemiologist worked with fired scientist at Canada’s top disease lab: Report

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Feel good for our athletes: www.nbcolympics.com... But the timing is lousy, considering the tremendous amount of death and suffering China has been responsible for (mostly China) all over the world, these past 2 years.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Looks like "camps" are being set up to detain teams that test positive for the Omicron.

www.cnn.com...

China is paranoid because they know what they've done to the world. Over-reaction caused by extreme guilt.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
What about the hemorrhagic fever spreading in china from the Kazakhstan lab funded by the us. Very Ebola like.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
100% Obvious power display. Now they can invite who they want and completely control all the opinions and media coming out of their country. Democrats are probably taking notes.

I was wondering how they were going to keep the common people from telling westerners what's been going on in china since ccp dropped the total censorship curtain in early 2020.

Looks like this is the plan.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I was talking to a friend of mine about the upcoming Olympics. They asked me which country is going to take the most gold. I said China is going to beat everyone.

They looked shocked and said that China doesn't have as many well-trained athletes. My response was that China controls all of the information going in and out of the Olympic Village, which means if they say something it will be impossible to prove otherwise. So, China wins everything by default (by which default equals lying in this case)

Anyways, I'm the doofus because I came to this conclusion. Well see I guess, but I'm willing to bet that this will be the last year for anyone to take the Olympics seriously and I'm willing to go so far as to say that this might be the last Olympics during this run.

Maybe we'll all live long enough to see it become a thing once again.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Why does Beijing China seem to be in semi panic mode as the Olympics gets close?

gettr.com...

top topics

join