It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandates for the Vaccinated

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The Covid-19 OMICRON Infects Primarily Those Who Are FULLY VACCINATED is a thread active on ATS at the moment. Just one question. Is it ok to have mandates for the vaccinated if this is true? I have been lucky here in Taiwan. Only 851 deaths and usually contained to north of the country (oops, I hope that doesn't cause a ruckus). The point is, if we point fingers for the spreading at the un...can we point zingers at the vac
edit on 18-1-2022 by BlackOops because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   
What would you mandate us to do?

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Think critically ?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackOops

The vaxxed are a blight on this planet.
The time for them is coming and they did it to themselves.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I would think the vaccinated, who are known to catch and spread covid, should also have to take a test before being allowed into venues that require the unvaxed to test. The vaccination papers mean noting, and should be discontinued. So should the test for people showing no or just mild symptoms. They should stop trying to prevent herd immunity.

Just my thoughts on the matter; your experience may vary.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Well, you can start cleaning the bathroom anytime you like, then after that get the oil stains off the driveway and then once you've don that ................

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry

The vaxxed are a blight on this planet.
The time for them is coming and they did it to themselves.

This might be of interest to those in the medical field.
Ophthalmologist, why am I saying this?
1. Our Ophthalmology dept. in our medical university hospital is swamped daily.
2. Private Ophthalmologist are busy also with unexplained eye infections. ( of course this could be of the air pollution coming in from China this year , which the news refuse to report )

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 01:15 AM
link   
U.S. Cruises now require a negative test even if you're vaccinated. The Biden Administration has everyone in a tizzy because they can't get anything right. Civil war inside the Admin right now.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

What I find even more ironic is there have been a lot of shows and conventions here in vegas that still require vax...even though they literally had 1000s of people vaccinated who caught covid during the biggest mandatory vax convention of the year in the US...CES. I was even turned down for a gig they desperately needed someone for that day last min...beacuse no vax. I bet the reason for the last min need was the original guy caught covid with his vax lol.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

You are the ones spreading the disease to all and sundry, you're the ones needing locked down.

The rest of us know when we get infected, and to self isolate and distance. You are the ones happily shedding your damn cough...

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Interesting you say this. My mom and dad developed strange eye infections after being vaccinated. Right after. I have always been opposed so worried it was related to the vaccination

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Infinitis

Interesting you say this. My mom and dad developed strange eye infections after being vaccinated. Right after. I have always been opposed so worried it was related to the vaccination

Well, I did want to cover myself because we know all the air pollution coming in from China this winter is bad. Also , my wife fully vax have been seeing the eye doctor so I really have first hand of seeing the waiting room both at the hospital and private clinic. I am NOT saying this is caused by the virus and I hope the members here understand that.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0
[You are the ones spreading the disease to all and sundry, you're the ones needing locked down.

Don't threaten me with a good time! We haven't had any sort of a lockdown in America yet. How would I be spreading it to anybody when I've never had it?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Interesting that you mention that...

Since I bought my last contact lenses, I've ha a couple of eye infections and once my eye lids swelled like I had just boxed with Mike Tyson...

Since I'm not vaccinated, I wonder if the contamination isn't at the source...

Same happened with my son who wears contact lenses. He didn't wear them again after the infection and he is fine where I kept on putting them and got many...

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

[You are the ones spreading the disease to all and sundry, you're the ones needing locked down.

Don't threaten me with a good time! We haven't had any sort of a lockdown in America yet. How would I be spreading it to anybody when I've never had it?

It is sad these people think they’re somehow less ignorant than the people who comment on the Washington Post praising Fauci.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: coamanach

Interesting that you mention that...

Since I bought my last contact lenses, I've ha a couple of eye infections and once my eye lids swelled like I had just boxed with Mike Tyson...

Since I'm not vaccinated, I wonder if the contamination isn't at the source...

Same happened with my son who wears contact lenses. He didn't wear them again after the infection and he is fine where I kept on putting them and got many...

Check the solutions you are using.

I found out the hard way that I was allergic to the ingredients in contact lens solutions. Like everything else we consume, they are loaded with a bunch of harmful and potentially toxic stuff.

I could only use saline without preservatives, may be why I developed chronic dry eye.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Us you say , How Tribal of you .

I wonder how will you react when the Truth comes out on the Vaccine .

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Us you say , How Tribal of you .

I wonder how will you react when the Truth comes out on the Vaccine .

I am vaccinated, so OP is talking about me. Since there's billions of us, I said "us". Make sense?

I can't wait for tHe TrUtH! What ya reckon it'll be?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   

How would I be spreading it to anybody when I've never had it?

I know, right. I say the same thing all the time to vaccinated people. I still am blamed for the spread.

I can’t fly internationally but I’m still blamed for the delta and moronicon spread.

If mandates were enacted for the vaccinated heads would explode as they try and navigate the logic.

edit on 1 18 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   

How about no mandates for anyone.

Have all the politicians apologize for trying to go all police-state on us and we return to normal.

<<   2 >>

join