It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Ivermectin's Success in Defeating Covid-19 in Uttar Pradesh, India

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

And yet the big pharma companies that actually make Ivermectin say not to use it for 99 percent of cases.

They could be making an absolute fortune from it yet the talk their own product down and don't even try to sell it through the gray market.

what is the profit margin on ivermectin vs. the shot?

Since they're made by different companies it's the choice between any profit and zero profit.

Besides the vax is price capped in many countries so profit is lower than for ivermectin.

Yeah, no.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

How does wearing a mask take away your rights?

It's not like "they" superglue it to your puss ffs.

As to sending these ""unvaccinated to camps"", where are those now aside from on Bitchute and in your own nut?

eu.usatoday.com...

Wow, USA today, another member of the trusted news initiative funded by big pharma. Amazing source!

Completely ignore the multiple threads that show it exists, including the link to the bill.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The big problem is it takes time to officially prove something works or not and the medical industry isn't going to be using anything until it is sanctioned by the CDC. People here were believing every BitChute video then the next day they are screaming why is this not used nation wide!!! The reality is there are treatments being approved, ones that people just Joe Rogan used and Gov of FL works to get his hands on.

Of of this is available to any of you if you personally desire to use it, have at it, but don't expect the medical community is jumping on that train before approval.

edit on 18-1-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
When the covid started before the jabs were available many of the older ladies in my Zumba gold class, had prescription ivermectin for in case they got sick.

Soo, to me doctors knew back then before the darn jabs were pushed that this treatment works.
edit on 18-1-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Remember the guy who bought the rights to a few drugs and then increased the costs 1000%. Well if we are talking about an older not used much anymore drug like Ivermectin and all of a sudden it is the cure that billions would want to take do you think they would keep the price at the level when no one really used it anymore outside of a few 3rd world countries? Talk about an instant cash cow...lol

Think about it for a minute...

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

So no evidence whatsoever aside from a proposed bill and a link to spurious far-right fake news website known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.

Where are these unvaccinated camps???

Pics and vids or it did not happen.

edit on 18-1-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Need to go a hell of a long way to top alcohol and tobacco, so there is that.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Remember the guy who bought the rights to a few drugs and then increased the costs 1000%. Well if we are talking about an older not used much anymore drug like Ivermectin and all of a sudden it is the cure that billions would want to take do you think they would keep the price at the level when no one really used it anymore outside of a few 3rd world countries? Talk about an instant cash cow...lol

Think about it for a minute...

I did, just about the time we heard it works, and then everyone in power screamed it's illegal to use, like HCQ. I have yet to hear of a death attributed to ivermectin, but have heard many anecdotal stories of how well it worked against covid if administered early. And them there is that pesky India thing, but we can just call that a coincidence, amirite?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   

So no evidence whatsoever aside from a proposed bill and a link to spurious far-right fake news website known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.

I put a link to the actual bill in the thread. Stop spamming my thread and trying to derail it. You got the information you need. Either stay on topic of GFTO.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Said bill(A416) was introduced back in 2015, during the Ebola outbreak not COVID 19.

It had no co-sponsors and has never once to date been heard by a committee.

Where are all these camps for the unvaccinated again?

You really dont understand the concept of spam anymore than you do COVID 19.

You see "Spam" is "unsolicited communications sent in bulk".

Whereas I'm simply responding to the nonsense you post, apples and oranges really.

As to being on topic well Ivermectin is an antiparasitic used to treat infestations not COVID 19.

Good luck with the horse paste.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

I put a link to the actual bill in the thread. Stop spamming my thread and trying to derail it. You got the information you need. Either stay on topic of GFTO.

Would you mind posting that link again or point me to where you posted it?

Many thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

www.nysenate.gov...

www.algora.com...

It's origins are not the topic. It was being attempted to be introduced in the 2021 session in order to be used for covid detention and removal. I suppose it might not be a "camp" it could be a mini hotel or maybe a prison like compound. Just to get ahead of your next deflection.

apps.leg.wa.gov...

www.publishedreporter.com... xposed-to-or-contaminated/

The second set of links is from Washington State. I know, fake news right? They just want the ability to detain people under the guise of medical safety, it's not like they would ever do that. A good example is what's going on down under. They have the backing of the law to detain people, but they dont exercise it, it's just for extremely rare breakthrough cases... oh wait... it's not?

You subjects are so easy to convince as long as someone in a position of authority - your natural superior - has decided that it would be considered true by you.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Imperator2

Your first link to that Bill says "Current status - stricken".

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Yet you seem so easy to be convinced by....?

Oh, the irony!

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   

So no camps then after all just "fake news" and hyperbole.

The bill is dead in the water and always has been. LoL

Your the one that seems convinced they are coming to get unvaccinated people and put them in camps.

Shame you don't have any sorts actual evidence to support such paranoid lunacy.

Another one that will be here 5 years down the line touting the same nonsense.

Good luck with that.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   

This will only be said once.....

Debate the topic.
Post with respect for other members.
Go after the ball not the player.

Community Announcement re: Decorum
Terms And Conditions Of Use

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Has no one else seen arsenic being listed in one of those photos?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I called the 1 800 number on the picture

It was for America's got tested talk line

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join