It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Ivermectin's Success in Defeating Covid-19 in Uttar Pradesh, India

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Although no further ATS threads are necessary to prove anything regarding cures or treatments for Covid-19, because we already learned THE ARGUMENT IS OVER, I am still going to share more details about how Covid-19 was eliminated from a population that is 2/3's that of the United States--Uttar Pradesh, India.

Recently Dr. Malone posted pictures of the Covid kits used in Uttar Pradesh that contain Ivermectin. Uttar Pradesh is one of the lowest vaccinated providences in India, yet, miraculously Covid-19 has been defeated. Even DARPA agrees with the fact that Ivermectin is a cure.

Previously reported back in October:

Despite having the lowest vaccination rate, at least 71 out of 75 districts in Uttar Pradesh reported zero fresh Covid-19 cases on October 19th and 42 districts continued to remain Covid-free.

SOURCE

Now, Dr. Malone has provided evidence of these kits:

This state has an estimated population of 241 million people in 2021 and has the highest population in India. This is almost two-thirds of the United States population in 2021 and yet it is now a COVID-19 free nation.

SOURCE

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Hospitals in America won't try that protocol. The only question I have is who is in charge of and directing majority of the Hospitals in America and the pharmacies that are denying doctor prescribed treatments?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Lemon1234

It depends, Dr. Pierre Cory says they give it to congress members that get it, and Aaron Rodger's says they give it to NFL players that get it.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lemon1234

Hospitals in America won't try that protocol. The only question I have is who is in charge of and directing majority of the Hospitals in America and the pharmacies that are denying doctor prescribed treatments?

Pharmaceutical companies. They conduct research to prove the angle they want proven, then give an interpretation of that study to doctors. The hospitals fall for it especially hard because they are not run by doctors, but people with business degrees who lack the education to understand the faults in the ways they receive and use information without scrutinizing it. Then these admins have the power to fire doctors who speak out.

The pharmaceutical companies say never do a study on something you don't want to know the answer to, so why would they do a study setup in a way that could hurt the money maker vax? Then what they are doing would be illegal. Right now they can claim ignorance. That's why when they tested Ivermectin they give it to people in the hospital, because they KNOW its a prophylactic and wont work in the hospital. Thats how you prove it does not work late in the game. Its a study setup to fail and make effective treatments looks bad by giving them to people when they know its too late.

A book is coming out on this subject Feb 8th.
SOURCE: open.spotify.com...
edit on 17-1-2022 by TrollMagnet because:

edit on 17-1-2022 by TrollMagnet because:

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Any politician treated with invermectin or any other drug banned from the rest of the citizens should be brought up on murder charges if they don't come forward.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

Thanks for the info.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I wonder if they'd be willing to sell some of those kits on ebay.
I'd pick up more than a couple just for the ivermectin.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Lemon1234

The CDC sets policy and tells what hospitals what treatments are acceptable. The FDA has been slow to approve Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine because they haven't been 'thoroughly tested' for that specific use.
Since hospitals rely heavily on government funding in the US, administrators tend to go along with whatever policies they are told to follow.
Fauci seems to be directing the entire show; his narcissistic personality seems to revel in the power he's been given.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lemon1234

Any politician treated with invermectin or any other drug banned from the rest of the citizens should be brought up on murder charges if they don't come forward.

I think that's just the tip of the iceberg. It seems like the "elites" will have access to it. Even the NFL knows to use it on their players.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Dr Malone?

This idiot?

www.theguardian.com...

Seems to be a universal truth on ATS that any thread containing the word "Proof" turns out to be anything but. This one included.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I'm sure "the sources are in my signature line" will be along soon to deny reality some more.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Or one could look up how to obtain pharmaceutical Ivermectin online. The prescription is easy to get. Getting it filled locally can present problems.

Some order from overseas through reputable companies and I hear there's no prescription needed that way.

Good to have a prescription if possible is my motto however. I do. As with all meds--even one as safe as Ivermectin--you'd need to check for any contraindications with any current meds or foods.

Fortunately, it appears most will find no contraindications. If you do get covid--and add Ivermectin to whatever Tx prescribed---I recall you probably need to skip/replace the azithromycin. At least one other antibiotic if I recall.

Anyhoo, due diligence and all that!

edit on 17-1-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
I'm sure "the sources are in my signature line" will be along soon to deny reality some more.

Happy to oblige. Reality? Try it sometime.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
CNN is strangely attacking Ivermectin. Makes you wonder why? surely it isn't because of CNN sponsor?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Dr Malone?

This idiot?

www.theguardian.com...

Seems to be a universal truth on ATS that any thread containing the word "Proof" turns out to be anything but. This one included.

Oh the irony.

These doctors claim one of the issues they have is the idea of "Mass Formation Psychosis", really.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Dr Malone?

This idiot?

www.theguardian.com...

Oh the irony.

These doctors claim one of the issues they have is the idea of "Mass Formation Psychosis", really.

Irony? Sounds like an accurate description.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

By the way those alleged 270 doctors? they arent really doctors only a handful of them are actual doctors. Most of them arent even virologist's

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
And strangely enough India dropped the use of ivermectin claiming there's no proof it did anything. Indian state Haryana has a vaccine mandate as of Jan 1. Somebody got to them. How can you just ignore a huge success and instead choose the vaccine route that has been a worldwide failure? What is the motivation behind the vaccines? It's hard to believe it's just greed because the drug companies involved have already hit a jackpot bigger than they could have possibly dreamed of.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Dr Malone?

This idiot?

www.theguardian.com...

I admit to a speed-read but where was the evidence that Malone is some kind of disinfo quack? Maybe they presented evidence in the "letter" but the article was just full of more name-calling and seemingly zilch to back the aspersions up.

What was quoted from the letter was just a bunch of pure unadulterated evidence-free rhetoric. Like the article.

Thanks. You know I love ya' Unca Carpy but dayum.

edit on 17-1-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Dr Malone?

This idiot?

www.theguardian.com...

Yes, we know that you aren't aware the legacy media is totally owned and controlled by big pharma and corporate interests.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join