It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Solar System Exists Inside a Giant, Mysterious Void, And We think we Know Why

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Our first police were the best behaved criminals as well and payed in rum. Now days toothless eddy the methhead thief is way better behaved then our police force

Not all of us were convicts, South Australia was free settled.

I would have thought India, Africa and China would be more authentic dumping grounds for the worlds garbage.

Dunno.

reply to: putnam6

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: homerJ
Yeah boy... Send it! These seppos have been out of control lately with their fantastical concoctions about what life's like in our fine land..... tings here need to be kept an eye on , but life ain't nothing like how it gets described here aye?

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

originally posted by: putnam6
It sounds sort of like how everybody tries to avoid Cleveland.

It certainly fits with the theories earth is on the proverbially other side of the tracks, it's the garbage dump of the universe, perhaps even the cosmic "Australia". The dumping grounds for eons of all the galactic refuse and scoundrels and malcontents.

or perhaps we have already been quarantined as the universal "Typhoid Mary"

Clearly you haven’t been here but please keep spreading that message so people stop coming here.

I like being sparsely populated in a beautiful, unique environment where people aren’t ready to kill each other based on whether you wear a silly little red hat or vote for a hair sniffing’ brain donor.

I see a lot of projection coming from people in the states.

They sure have been although Putnam is alright, he’s one of the good guys.

As for others, they project the crumbling ruin that is each day more so becoming the US and rather than acknowledge that and fix their own back yard they’re satiated by pointing the finger at us based off hyperbolic reporting that they can not confirm and feel better in thinking Australia is worse off.

Not saying everything has been fine, dandy and above bird here - there’s certainly a lot of this saga that’s boiled my blood but our Yankee brethren seem to believe we’re locked in our houses, people are being sent to concentration camps and we have no guns (which would apparently do something). All the while a good majority of them believe the election was stolen from their idol by a pedo cabal hell bent on the decimation of their country whilst Marxist mobs have been burning, looting and murdering in their cities unchecked. Their global police approach leading to attrocities committed on innocents including US citizens.

I actually feel there might be a conspiracy in US outlets reporting events in Australia with spin and hyperbole to make Americans feel better about their own sh** show and this not feel the need to take action.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

At least when eating cheese one cannot usually hear it scream.

posted on Jan, 23 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DetectiveT

Mmm hm. Heck, plasma physicists have stated as much about plasma seeming responsive and self organizing (off the record and not in any academic papers to my knowlege) ... and binary stars are curiously the most common.

We won't judge the triune systems or single stars, either... but those globular clusters are degenerates.

More seriously, why not?

edit on 1/23/2022 by Baddogma because: added forgotten letters

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Gee, I dunno, maybe because the whole hypergenius space wizard theory is lazy and derivative of pagan mythology and exploits "convenient" science that doesn't actually recognize or identify any traces of life outside of our planet. Or maybe because we are compulsively fixated on elevating our alpha energy to demigod status to offset our crippling anxiety about mortality and existential futility. Or maybe it's because we hate our government and desperately crave a more judicial and wholesome relationship with an authoritative agency that will carry us home, heal our wounds, protect our fragile minds and give us purpose so we never have to question our identity or place in the world ever again.

I guess there's a lot of reasons we would just bypass all the rigor and tedium of scientific inquiry for the most self serving and ego boosting conclusion imaginable.

But when scientific inquiry keeps exposing mind-bogglingly complex ordered systems being present everywhere from the cellular to the astronomic level you have to start to conclude that there is an Architect behind the order.

The Architect is nature itself. It was tendency to self-organise.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace

The Architect is nature itself. It was tendency to self-organise.

That's even less likely than the empire state building designing itself. Designed things don't design themselves.

It's ok to admit an Architect is necessary... there should be no aversion to the existence of a higher power.. we should be happy that this shows there is purpose in our life since we live in a intelligibly designed system
edit on 24-1-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

But... but... who spawned the architect?

If an architect was self generating or always there, then why not his buildings?

I think it's time to hang up the strings on the puppets and the infinitely regressive puppeteers and call the whole thing impossible and admit we will not, don't now, nor have ever existed. It's the only solution!

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Space is a void.

So wouldn't this just the result of fecal matter floating around turning into an artifact of some. Almost giving off that milky way radioactive glow?

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

It sounds sort of like how everybody tries to avoid Cleveland.

It certainly fits with the theories earth is on the proverbially other side of the tracks, it's the garbage dump of the universe, perhaps even the cosmic "Australia". The dumping grounds for eons of all the galactic refuse and scoundrels and malcontents.

or perhaps we have already been quarantined as the universal "Typhoid Mary"

Clearly you haven’t been here but please keep spreading that message so people stop coming here.

I like being sparsely populated in a beautiful, unique environment where people aren’t ready to kill each other based on whether you wear a silly little red hat or vote for a hair sniffing’ brain donor.

I see a lot of projection coming from people in the states.

Come on let's not act like the "Aussies' don't give America crap as well,that said what is wrong with this historical account of Australia. Not to mention your current government sounds rather penal according to its definitions.

Britain decided to use its new outpost as a penal colony; the First Fleet of 11 ships carried about 1500 people—half of them convicts. The fleet arrived in Sydney Harbour on 26 January 1788, and it is on this day every year that Australia Day is celebrated.

In all, about 160 000 men and women were brought to Australia as convicts from 1788 until penal transportation ended in 1868. The convicts were joined by free immigrants from the early 1790s. The wool industry and the gold rushes of the 1850s provided an impetus for free settlers to come to Australia.

penal
pē′nəl
adjective
Of, relating to, or prescribing punishment, as for breaking the law.
Subject to punishment; legally punishable.
Serving as or constituting a means or place of punishment.

lol, at least it's not a former leper colony built on a live volcano.

but yeah everything is built to kill you in austraila. so no worries that sane people will be taking over.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Thanks for posting this.
I wonder how this 1/10th density is affecting life on earth since we entered the void 5 million years ago.

I would pose that if there were another intelligent life form out there with a similar or even better idea, they would perhaps avoid our area for exploration as other areas might have more plentiful options for them finding intelligent life, or even resources to plunder.

So...in other words...aliens may be a-VOID-ing earth.

well played sir!

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Our Solar System is Entering the Photon Belt . Welcome to 5th Density Existence . Embrace It and FEAR Not .

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

But... but... who spawned the architect?

If an architect was self generating or always there, then why not his buildings?

I think it's time to hang up the strings on the puppets and the infinitely regressive puppeteers and call the whole thing impossible and admit we will not, don't now, nor have ever existed. It's the only solution!

Oh come on don't give up lol. Checkout the following logic:

Something cannot come from nothing. Since something exists, it must not have come from nothing. This means something must have always existed. That Something which has always existed is therefore the source of all things.

This is why God is referred to as unbegotten, meaning He never needed to be created because He always existed. This is why God has been called Alpha-Omega.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Sure, but unbegotten A doesn't negate unbeggotten B, C nor D...

circular logic is circular, after all.

It's freeing to admit that you -along with the universe -is impossible.

Paradoxically freeing.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Fantastic work!

I wonder if you are aware of the possibility of Micro Nova are now being reported as repeaters? It seems that we see stars that have had multiple Nova events according to the well sourced reports from the SuspiciousObservers Youtube discussions. He has been taking the actual reports and going over the ones that relate to our Sun and Earths magnetic fields as we go thru different zones of polarity in space.

I am intrigued by the data he can put out in 4 mins and is extremely sourced if we do or do not agree with his take in it being the situation.
Here is an example of the types of daily reports that are filled with data

Here at about the 12 min mark "the Earth Disaster Documentary" is a good spot to look at this situation of repeated Nova that our Telescopes have captured that is peer reviewed materials.

I am not saying I am in with both feet but it is compelling data for this amateur wannabe astronomer. My background in Environmental Chemistry included the study of the stars and Astronomy was a natural elective for me. All elements of the Periodic chart originate in an exploding star for those who didn't study the sciences.

Our Sun, Sol may be a repeat mico Nova star is what the data suggests. Our solar system is in the middle because it is the probable source of the blowout.

edit on 2-2-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Being a muslim my self, this verse from the holy quran just crossed my mind..
quran.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 04:51 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join