It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has NOT had Covid - Untouchables

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I’m vaccinated and haven’t gotten covid. Like others have stated back in December 2019 I got really sick and didn’t get better until February 2020.

I’m sick now but it’s not covid. There is a bad respiratory infection floating around my city that people are getting that I seem to have gotten.

Besides being vaccinated, I haven’t really changed anything. I still go out to restaurants and when I feel like not being antisocial I go around some family members some who have already had covid.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Type O+, unvaxxed, smoker. I already had a good 3M mask with the pink filters so I used that from the beginning, although now I find that if it's just dangling around my neck nobody says anything. Of course the guy at walmart handing out masks has his nose sticking out.
Been kind of resigned to catching it so I can have natural immunity. Can't seem to.

My brother visited me last Friday, when he gets here is when he tells me he's sick, no taste, fever & aches. He slept all day saturday & is mostly recovered. He was only here maybe 1 hr, but we were just breathing the same air really.
Here it is monday eve, how long before I get it? What if I never get it, then wtf do I do? I certainly won't be getting a shot to prevent something I can't manage to catch, what a stupid situation this is.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Well, when the news constantly assures people that COVID kills, then a mild illness must not be it. Right? A deadly virus would make one deathly ill even if it didn't kill you. If you got Spanish Flu, you wanted to die even if you didn't because it *sucked* in every form, lethal or not.

So people tend to think COVID would be the same unless they're paranoid.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I think My daughter and I had it in late 2019, everyone said I was crazy. So are we untouchable, or did we get immunity sooner than everyone else. We did quite a bit of traveling in 2019.

I live in WA were much of it started, and back in Oct 2019 something went through my work hard. I had a good number of people home sick for a week. I was sick for a week and still had a cough when I talked for months afterwards, so who knows, but no one lost their sense of smell.

I been around it a good deal and I have yet to get it even though maybe 40%+ of my team of 50+ people have gotten it. My kids have gotten it too as many of their friends that are at my house.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I think I had it, but I didn't stay home from work or confine myself, nor did I bother getting a test that would have 50/50 results. The only reason I say I think I had it is because I lost taste and smell. Never had a fever or cough or any other associated symptom. My mom and wife both had it, didn't effect my wife really other than loss of taste and smell. My mom said it was about as bad as the flu. My dad and none of my kids have caught it.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I have never been tested for Covid, because I have never had symptoms. My husband traveled to Florida, with 2 of mydaughters in early 2020 way before tge shut down. They all got a cough and sore throat, I did not get sick with them and my twjns did not get sick. They had it for a few days and were fine. My husband thinks he had Covid then. Since then he has not been sick, no cold, no coughing, nothing. I also did not get the wierd flu in 2019, and neither did anyone in my immediate family. My 9 year old was sick once last year, in Dec.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I have 2 sons (2 years and 3 months) who haven't tested positive or had symptoms, and my fiance and myself also have never tested positive or have had symptoms. I'm a smoker myself. We have all been in a high risk living situation with multiple roommates with children of their own for 2 years now. And the other children have had positive tests and obviously symptoms. We have been incredibly cautious and as safe as we can be during the whole pandemic. We are not vaxxed.

edit on 18-1-2022 by WilLiam1985 because: Simple text correction

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I don't know about that we are a A+ family and Irarely get sick, I have been around people with all sorts of illness and I won"t get sick. As a kid my Mom took me to chicken pox parties, I was around my cousin who had chicken pox. I did not get chicken pox until I was 17 and I had it for a month. It was in my system and it came out when I was stressed. I also had shingles when I was 24. My husband is A+ anx he hardly ever gsts sick. We are not vaccinated, or boosted.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Let me start with saying I rarely get sick as far as colds and flu's go but the week after my birthday (Nov. 29th) in 2019 over a four to five day period I started getting what I thought was at first a cold but over a period of another week I was getting worse and not better with what was a lot of chest congestion, and nothing I did for it with OTC meds was working.
I'm pretty sure it was the second Monday in December I finally told my wife that I better go to the Doctor because I believed I either had the flu or walking pneumonia and so I called to make the appointment and was seen the next day.
My Dr. wrote me a prescription for regular antibiotics and some prescription cough suppressant while telling me the usual, which was drink clear liquids eat light etc an that was that.
Fast forward about a week and and a few days and well into the antibiotics I knew I wasn't getting any better with the reality being that I really felt like hell not like I was going to die or dying mind you, but I felt worse than I could ever remember feeling for a flu and so I asked the wife if she would call the Dr. back and tell her that I was exponentially worse and I wanted to see her again, the appointment was set for that afternoon. Each time I went they did labs workups on me so after I did my labs I was waiting in one of the examination rooms when she comes in never mentioning anything with the blood and or urine workups and says she's going to put me on a Z Pack which as we all know is a 5 day steroidal antibiotic treatment.
Well the Z Pack knocked it right out of me well I felt like you do right after a good bout with the flu, a little weak still but the symptoms had ceased and I was in fine form for New Years Eve which for me was a plus since I had been out of it for my birthday and Christmas, so I at least salvaged the last of the big (for me anyways) end of the year celebrations. Since I had no follow-up visit scheduled and hadn't thought to call my Dr. back to tell her it worked I went about life as usual, I must add here that I have never worn a mask since we have had no real mask mandates here in S.C. as per our Governor but local businesses were allowed to require one if they wanted even though the legality of it was not on their side. Here in the county where I live the Sheriff stated that he would not not have his deputies enforce any self imposed mask laws if called upon to do so by local businesses as the businesses did not have the right to have the rule to begin with. This caused a minor stir because now businesses would be at fault for turning anyone away. Apparently the county was fine with this because no one tried to over-rule the sheriff, and though some businesses put up signs asking people to wear a mask, no one did and no one was asked to leave.
Anyways fast forward to the second week of February when Covid fear mongering was just starting to blossom my wife hands me the phone and says it's my Dr. so I took the phone and after our pleasantries I could tell she was uncertain in her coming verbiage so first she starts by asking how I was to which I replied that I was better than ever, and I thanked her for that. Then there was more hemming and hawing when finally she says that they had run my labs I did for them on my previous visits again, and that I did in fact back in November, December and January have Covid-19 and then the hemming and hawing started up again and she piped up and sort of blurted out "I was wondering though if you could come back in so I can do some more labs on you?" Well for some reason I just replied "Ahh no, I'm good but thanks anyways and thank you for getting me over everything" and I hung up.
Now I still do not know why she would have needed any more lab work on me nor did I ever find out, because she just up and left, a few months later my wife went to see her and she came back and told me that she had to see another Dr. because she had left. I do now know that the testing for Covid was here in this county in late January 2020 but I believe I am right in assessing that they had nothing to do with testing through a persons labs, and so I am stumped as to why she needed more blood and urine? I know it wasn't for drugs because she along with everyone else and their brothers know I have smoked marijuana since 1973 and now do it for my own self medicated pain management. I'm 62 years old and have severe degenerative nerve damage in my neck which causes me to have several migraine like headaches within a 24 hour period, and that also causes some issues with my shoulders and fingers. Plus I have really painful arthritis in my elbows, wrists, knees, ankles, and the bones in the top of my feet, and being a life long guitar player who has been in the same band now since 1974 I have always babied my hands and the pot keeps me playing guitar, knocks the migraines out, helps the arthritis and above all, keeps me from having to bow down to those drooler narcotic drugs my Doctors wanted to put me on.
And so I have been in fine form ever since, but I am still stumped as to why she wanted me to come back in for more lab work, that is the million dollar question.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoundisVibration
I'm an uber driver and also delivered all through the madness. I don't mask unless there's no loophole to avoid. I'm not vaccinated and don't plan to. Last time I was notably sick was December 2019. I don't know what I'm doing, but it must be working. I just wish people could get over this great and psychosis.

That's exactly when we were sick December 2019.

Wait...were you our Uber driver??? 🤣😂

Me too, December 2019, except for June 2020 when I couldn't taste food for 3 days (which has never happened ever before) but I went into super high vitamin C dosage, and the taste came back and that's all that ever happened.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

The thing is, it's unlikely there are any people who haven't been exposed to it. It's everywhere, and so if you've gone to a grocery store, or anywhere else, you've likely come in contact with it.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I've been meaning to make a post along these lines. I've apparently never had Covid.

Before I took my break from ATS and social media in general I made a statement that I wouod willingly expose myself to people who had tested positive for Covid.

Well. I did. I got tired of my old job. Quit, and spent some time soul searching. During that time many of my friends were self-quarantining because of having Covid. I told them I wanted to see if I couod get it from them. I lived in close quarters with them 24/7. On occasion even slept in the same bed with them. For a month I did this. I got tested at the VA at the end of every week. Every single test came back negative.

Make of it what you will. I'm a couple weeks away from being 32. I had been diagnosed a few years ago with pericarditis that after a long arduous few years resolved. I've been electrocuted a few good times across the heart, and a former two to three pack a day smoker, and I've never received a covid shot.
edit on 18-1-2022 by AutomateThis1v2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

Make of it what you will. I'm a couple weeks away from being 32. I had been diagnosed a few years ago with pericarditis that after a long arduous few years resolved. I've been electrocuted a few good times across the heart, and a former two to three pack a day smoker, and I've never received a covid shot.

Did you have pericarditis pre-covid, which I believe is pre 2019? Is it possible you had covid, with zero symptoms and then had heart issues?

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   
never had it that I know of, ive had a few bugs during the plandemic but nothing to write home about…..

and ive been in our nasty jail a few times, which supposedly was having outbreaks at the time……a homeless shelter that had just had an outbreak…..I work in the transportation industry mostly doing household or office moves…….I really hate wearing a mask so do so as little as possible…

even today my buddy at work took a rapid test while we were standing by in the break room………….we went back to check on it about 20 minutes later and it read positive……..he went and told management and they said since it was in a room that went below 50 degrees that it was comprised and to get back to work lol…..

and i hit his vape pen a few times……and that has been my attitude this entire time……..

I believe it is the Holy Spirit protecting me.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Not sure how to respond other than to say...I had covid in Dec 2019. It was nasty, and took a long time to get over, but I did get over it.

Probably been around 50,000 people who have been positive for it since and never caught it (again).

Personally, I belive natural immunity is REAL!

I also believe covid is a "plan"-demic. I used to say global warming is the greatest hoax ever perpetuated on mankind; now I say it's the WU-FLU!

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   

I dunno man but I've been playing basketball outside with guys I know every week sometimes twice a week during the covid pandemic some are vaccinated some arent some are only 1 shot , some 2 , some I think maybe 1 or 2 of the guys are up to date with their boosters I haven't a had single shot or taken a single test, also playing in Scotland outside its normally wet and cold, it was 3 degrees Celcius last time.
I have yet to feel ill or even the slightest cold.

I must be dodging bullets
although I do recall feeling #e in November 2019 nothing that I'd consider bad , as I was still at work at the time just felt a little under the weather and just thought it was a bug going around the office.

I haven't been in an office environment since it started , maybe that's why I haven't gotten ill not surrounded by germ-carrying colleagues, my team at work a couple of them have kids and they are always getting ill
edit on 19-1-2022 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2022 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Havent had covid, also haven't taken any kind of test, my wife thinks we did, but I don't think so. Nothing different than any other year

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
We should have let the virus run its course. A virus is mostly a parasite, without a host it cannot survive on its own. So, I am thinking that's when they mutate...not stronger but mutate to not kill the host. Just like what's happening now. It's getting more contagious but less lethal. As far as any of us simple citizens know, the virus could be in the test sent out by said Government...and we all know you don't trust the Government. I just know that fear is what keeps the masses in line...whether it's America, Russia, China or Denmark...fear keeps the peeps inline. It always has and more than likely always will. I've been vaccinated and tested 3 times never has it been positive.
edit on Januarypm31b202222527 by Fatboy527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   

a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

Did you have pericarditis pre-covid, which I believe is pre 2019? Is it possible you had covid, with zero symptoms and then had heart issues?

I was first diagnosed with pericarditis back in 2016/17. The symptoms resolved back in like mid-2016.

But I was still told to avoid medication that could affect muscles and the heart.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I too have not been vaccinated nor have I caught covid 19. I will say that in a year span I have been exposed extremely to people that have had it. My girlfriend and I only had sinus infections that led to lack of taste and smell... Got tested just to see... And negative both times...Both rapid and lab tests. I spoke so highly about this "illness" being yet another agenda to the elite. The proof is definitely in the pudding 😋

Oh and the people dying from this "illness" around me(family & friends) have had long term respiratory problems. Pattern or naw?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join