It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has NOT had Covid - Untouchables

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The medical and scientific community is starting to look at people they call the Untouchables.
People that have been exposed over and over and have yet to get it.

That would be everyone in my immediate family. We have not tested positive, even though we've tested many times over the course of the pandemic.
That does not mean I don't think we have not had it.
I think My daughter and I had it in late 2019, everyone said I was crazy. So are we untouchable, or did we get immunity sooner than everyone else. We did quite a bit of traveling in 2019.

My husband and my other daughter seem to be immune. That daughter is typo O blood.
My mother never got it and she was super exposed, she was also a chain smoker.
My son, never got it but is super paranoid and went above and beyond with masking etc.

I did have extended family die from it, some pretty swiftly. All had kidney issues.

Wondering how common it is, how many people here have never tested positive for Covid.
Also want to add my mom and I were super exposed, we practically lived in the hospital. We were in the ICU with Covid patients!

edit on 17-1-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I'm an uber driver and also delivered all through the madness. I don't mask unless there's no loophole to avoid. I'm not vaccinated and don't plan to. Last time I was notably sick was December 2019. I don't know what I'm doing, but it must be working. I just wish people could get over this fear and psychosis.
edit on 17-1-2022 by SoundisVibration because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Count me in. I'm an "essential worker" (not really) in Ontario (manufacturing industry) so I haven't missed a day of work since the pandemic began. We've had several outbreaks and I've had direct contact with infected people 5-6 times at least so far. Never had any symptoms or tested positive at any point. We'll see if I'm still untouchable after Omicron finishes rolling through the plant. One of my inspectors accidentally coughed on me on Friday and I still feel fine.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoundisVibration
I'm an uber driver and also delivered all through the madness. I don't mask unless there's no loophole to avoid. I'm not vaccinated and don't plan to. Last time I was notably sick was December 2019. I don't know what I'm doing, but it must be working. I just wish people could get over this great and psychosis.

That's exactly when we were sick December 2019.

Wait...were you our Uber driver??? 🤣😂
edit on 17-1-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Yep, count me and my daughter (13 years old) in as well. Unvaccinated, but have been testing twice weekly since the beginning (Now daily since Omicron) due to me working in health and social care.

Both me and my daughter have been around positive cases (unknowingly) but have been okay so far. We’re in the UK.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I have had the SARS-CoV2 virus twice that I know of, but never had covid19. Of course, since I did not have the test like my wife did, I did not have the virus at all....no evidence exists that it was actually the covid.

So technically, there is no proof that I had the disease, just symptoms that were unlike any other disease I have had both times and I was in close contact with the wife who tested positive the second time...the first time they were not doing tests around here, so there is no evidence either of us had it yet.

Meanwhile, the virus I had was not that bad at all, especially the second case of the same virus as the first. I can just say that both of the illnesses I am talking about had pretty similar symptoms and that any disease, even a cold, kind of sucks. I would rather not be sick no matter how mild it is, I also don't really like hurting but I live in the reality where if I hit your finger with a hammer it seems it hurts. Then again, I have no evidence that the reality I live in is actually real either.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

That's exactly when we were sick December 2019.

We were, too. I've tested positive since then but was not even remotely sick for those times.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
old news?

Results:

A total of 225,556 persons (mean age 54 years, 29% men) with known ABO blood group and SARS-CoV-2 testing were included in the analysis. Of these, 36.3% had blood type A, 4.5% had type AB, 14.9% had type B, and 44.3% had type O. The lowest unadjusted probability of SARS-CoV-2 infection was among the O− blood group (2.1%; 95% confidence interval [CI], 1.8%-2.3%), and the highest was in the B+ blood group (4.2%; 95% CI, 4.0%-4.5%). The adjusted absolute risk difference compared to type A was 4.6% (95% CI, 0.9%-8.4%) for AB, 6.3% (95% CI, 0.9%-8.4%) for B, and -1.5% (95% CI, -3.0% to 0.2%) for O. Rh− status was associated with a lower risk of infection (-6.8%; 95% CI, -8.9% to -4.7%). The effect was more pronounced for those aged

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I've never had COVID and never been tested (can you have it without knowing?). I was forced to vax before end of the year to keep my job and complied. I've never really been sick much in my 65 years so something natural is working.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

I've never really been sick much in my 65 years so something natural is working.

There is so much about Covid they aren't telling us, probably for Pharma profits.
I think diet might play a much much bigger role in keeping people healthy and away from getting Covid.
Maybe people that eat a lot of garlic, or certain foods....

link   
Im O negative if Ive had COVID it was very mild, the last couple of weeks had basically a throat tickle and night sweats, and some congestion. That is about the extent of any of my illnesses in the past 2 years.

I needed to add we certainly took all precautions early on because our elderly Mom lives with us. Now however since she has been vaccinated twice, we are not really strict at all.

edit on 17-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

link   
A- here and until they forced me to get it I was exposed every day I went to work during this boondoggle including a month prior to them officially admitting it was here, never popped positive, never got sick at all.

Only things I did different than my co-workers that got it repeatedly was a vitamin regimen and made certain me the wife and the mini me got outside in the son every day.
edit on 17-1-2022 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

My mother never got it and she was super exposed,

Wanted to add, my mother was tested almost weekly.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Im near-certain it ripped through the metro over this side of the big lake late January/early February before all the pants-crapping started. If really so & not just a hunch, the going assessment from ANY business around here was an average of 2/3rds of any given place's staff was out sick

MANY of my neighbors either have their own businesses or work in manufacturing, this is a "third shift" bunch around here, and they all said the same thing -- between 50 & 70 percent of employees were out sick. All in the same roughly 4 week stretch.

Smells an awful lot like BTDT, eh? I think the untouchable folks are realistically a blend of naturally already immune & never sick with Da Rona folks, and probably a hell of a lot of robust acquired LASTING immunity the old fashioned way.

And theres always the minority with bad health & oddly good luck SO good they should probably try their hand at the Powerball.
edit on 1/17/2022 by Nyiah because: setting a new high bar for fat finger typos, daily.

edit on 1/17/2022 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
No one in my family have been tested positive for covid yet, i have treated many covid patients but still clear here ( knock on old wood ~ head) and hope to be that way. I have had 3 vaccinations by now last one last december. Our son is in risk group (D1) so we have been very careful here. Been tested many times.
edit on 17-1-2022 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I had a nasty flue back in January 2020, and I am laid up with something right now. I have not been tested and will not be. I've heard enough about false positives (and, if the damned thing exists, there must be plenty of false negatives, as well) that I'd just as soon toss a coin to decide if I have the WuFlu. Have not been injected, will not be until they come with guns and strap me to a board by physical force. I don't do the face diaper thing.

I'm at home in bed (not an easy thing for me to be doing, but ATS makes is a bit easier :-) I'm taking the FLCCC early treatment protocol, which cannot hurt but may or may not help. I feel better than I did yesterday. I probably just have a flu or a bad cold.

:
edit on 2022 1 17 by incoserv because: fixed mistaken date.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Im O negative if Ive had COVID it was very mild, the last couple of weeks had basically a throat tickle and night sweats, and some congestion. That is about the extent of any of my illnesses in the past 2 years.

My daughter that is O, is in college. Everyone around her getting sick for the past two years. She went to school, worked, had parties. Nothing.
She has had alleries, but she has always had that.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

I've never really been sick much in my 65 years so something natural is working.

There is so much about Covid they aren't telling us, probably for Pharma profits.
I think diet might play a much much bigger role in keeping people healthy and away from getting Covid.
Maybe people that eat a lot of garlic, or certain foods....

My diet isn't the best. I eat whatever pleases me but have to diet periodically. In my case, I think it's genetics.

I agree though, there are probably a lot we are not being told.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I'm in the same boat. Have not tested positive or been sick, despite being around several others who were. I was terribly sick in late 2019 also, but I think it was November. The docs said 'we don't know what it is, but it's not the flu'.. So, I'm like you, I don't know if I had it then and just got natural immunity or if I've been lucky so far.
I am AB- if that means anything. Diet isn't great, but I do get a lot of fresh home grown veg in.

edit on 17-1-2022 by Starcrossd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

The docs said 'we don't know what it is, but it's not the flu'.

YUP. My daughter and I both went to the Dr. and we were both told it was not the flu.
I actually still have the medical notes! Maybe I should print it and put it in a family diary with a mask.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join