It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghislaine Maxwell to reveal identity of ‘8 John Does’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

More like tit for tat.
The rich and powerful didn't protect her, so she's no longer going to try to protect them. No matter who they are, these names need to be made public and if true, brought before a court.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Makes me wonder who the hateful 8 actually are? and if we had prior evidence of their activities. Not to mention was it only 8? If it was only 8 it makes you wonder did they actually try and shakedown those who did not procure extra services from Epstein and Maxwell. There were a lot of names on the plane's logs.

Trump is the number 1 john doe

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

If that's the case, and it could indeed well be the case, i imagine she will be killed in custody just like her boyfriend rather soon.

Could not agree more as to the names being made public if true.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I would bet there's a lot of desperate phone calls to lawyers and backroom planning about now. If it blows up like I think it will, this is about to get very interesting.

edit on 17-1-2022 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
We can only hope this happens, I wonder how much time she has left before getting suicided , or hit with a "terrorist" bomb attack" or "building collapse" or "prison riot" now that this is sort-of hitting the news, it does not seem like she will be breathing too much longer. a reply to: putnam6

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Lr103
Whatever they choose, it will probably get recorded as Covid.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
I wont hold my breath.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CLat88

Makes me wonder who the hateful 8 actually are? and if we had prior evidence of their activities. Not to mention was it only 8? If it was only 8 it makes you wonder did they actually try and shakedown those who did not procure extra services from Epstein and Maxwell. There were a lot of names on the plane's logs.

Good let's find out instead of speculating, Id love to find out if OMB is really true.

However...

Not according to flight logs, pretty sure Trump made the Lolita Express flight log once, but fellows with the last names like Gates, Clinton, Dershowitz, etc, flew multiple times.

That said this is who she says were the 8 persons who arranged for sex with underage persons, LOL even Nancy wouldn't accuse Trump of that? Unless you think she sat on the nugget for the last 5 years, trying to get him impeached.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The only way to make this story go away is to sacrifice a few players. Then it can be swept under the rug, saving the hundreds of other influential pedos still needed to keep the agenda on track.
People will know that eight isn't the whole number, but most will feel eight is better than none and go back to watching their favorite TV show.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I predict that they will out 8 people who are not playing ball with the globalist agenda.

Maybe a few Republican politiciains.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CLat88

Welcome back to ATS!

I see you're still clutching at straws.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
My opinion hasn't changed from what I posted on the other thread on the same topic: www.abovetopsecret.com...

If these names come out it will contain a mix of Democrats and Republicans because being a part one of those parties makes you no less prone to taking part in the most horrible and depraved things their are.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
For what it's worth, here is a link to epsteins 'little black book'.

Little black book PDF.

Over 90 pages of people, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, obviously lots of it blacked out.

I suppose the best way to hide people, is in a crowd of people

edit on 17-1-2022 by Moohide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I think naming anyone like bill clinton would be a death sentence for anyone involved.

But maybe..

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
From Fl to NY Trump has his own Jets he just needed a ride I think with a woman getting medical treatment.
Nancy however could be on the list.
I bet Bob is one (dead) Tom Bush Hillary "Bill" John Harvey Joe

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Would be a bombshell if true.
Lord knows names she can point to.
I'm actually surprised she is still alive and hasn't been..silenced.
edit on CSTMonpm1961 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

What wicked and jaded humor.

What if the 8 spill the beans on 8 more each, and this story explodes?!

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Name all that names or it’s bulls……

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Sentencing is on 6/28.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

It sounds like Maxwell is no longer fighting to conceal their names, and is leaving it up to the judge to release the names.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join