It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's richest men have more than DOUBLED their fortunes from £500billion to £1.1TRILLION

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The pandemic for rich, is proven that only the very rich has benefited from covid. The rest of us are nothing but the cows to milk at will while forced to give the milk on top of that.

Oxfam found the men's wealth increased at an average rate of £1billion per day
Among world's 10 richest men are Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg and Jeff Bezos
Oxfam said the billionaires' wealth rose more during pandemic than it did the previous 14 years

This groups controls the media, tech, information outlets, social media and you name it they want to own the rights of the rest of humanity to exist.

The world's 10 wealthiest men doubled their fortunes during the first two years of the coronavirus pandemic as poverty and inequality soared, a report said on Monday.

Oxfam said the men's wealth jumped from £500 billion ($700 billion) to £1.1 trillion ($1.5 trillion), at an average rate of £1 billion ($1.3 billion) per day, in a briefing published before a virtual mini-summit of world leaders being held under the auspices of the World Economic Forum.

Among the world's 10 richest men are Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk, Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg and Amazon chief Jeff Bezos.

Is just despicable how this group benefits from dead and suffering and have not human feelings at all, it most be the brain chips they all enjoy wearing this days.

These group of people wants the rest of humanity under their foot, tagged, mandated, forced and coerced and people still do not believe the agenda behind the covid scam.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Oxfam called for governments to impose a one-time 99% tax on the world's billionaires and use the money to fund expanded production of vaccines for the poor - part of an effort to combat global inequality widened by the coronavirus pandemic.

The pandemic has plunged 160 million people into poverty, the charity added, with non-white ethnic minorities and women bearing the brunt of the impact as inequality soared.

'The pandemic has been a billionaire bonanza,' Oxfam International Executive Director Gabriela Bucher said.

Yep a billionaire bonanza

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Welcome to late-stage capitalism. The most successful businesses are far more powerful than the government, and thus control every aspect of our lives. Go watch the news to get depressed and then spend your paycheck at Amazon, Netflix, Apple, Disney, etc. The only way to be happy is to give your money to the billionaires.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The value of their companies increased...

A lot of people have also benefitted. The typical workers 401k has been quite pleased with all the wealth generated.

All that growth and expansion of these companies also means more jobs created as well.

Stop playa hating....

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

I cannot stand the media outlets these days, I use streaming to watch only what I want, is very depressing watching the news and see the cheerleaders bubble heads agreeing with everything they spew. I wonder if all of them already are wearing the Elon Musk chips in their brain for free.

The jabs will insure that the chips will be easily acceptable by the brain.

I always feel that we lost our government decades ago.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Where? here in the US or China, yep, I believe it, but still China workers work for peanuts.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I think it's important people come to the realization that this is likely never to change.

We'll connected business minded people are going to find angles on how to make money no matter the circumstances.

Here's what we can do though... We can learn more about the system and do the same. Granted, we aren't going to make billions of dollars, but no one needs that much anyways.

We can however better our position, and ourselves through the process by gaining more knowledge.

These cycles are going to happen every ten to fifteen years. Major market corrections by large events followed by a quicker than average climb to get back to similar or even higher levels. The next correction very well may happen in the short term.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I think it's important people come to the realization that this is likely never to change.

We'll connected business minded people are going to find angles on how to make money no matter the circumstances.

Here's what we can do though... We can learn more about the system and do the same. Granted, we aren't going to make billions of dollars, but no one needs that much anyways.

We can however better our position, and ourselves through the process by gaining more knowledge.

These cycles are going to happen every ten to fifteen years. Major market corrections by large events followed by a quicker than average climb to get back to similar or even higher levels. The next correction very well may happen in the short term.

It is far easier to just be jealous and envious...

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Congress had the chance and should have pushed back on amazon but now, there is no stopping them.

I still try to get my stuff when I can from local but its getting really hard for certain things, since getting to alaska I restarted Prime just so I can abuse the F out of free shipping.

Considering its 300 to ship the mattress I want up here, and a few other things I want that are heavy.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Well, these men are sitting atop of company valuations which drive their fortunes. Share prices in these tech companies are in fantasy-land. At some point, the bubble will burst.

I mean Tesla? The Tesla market cap is c. $1 trillion and they make perhaps 500K cars a year. Compare that to Toyota, which manufactures x20 more cars, but is worth a quarter of the value of Tesla. At some point the bubble will burst and lots of wannabe speculators will be with overpriced holdings.

I guess when you have a few billion in the bank, a few million more, or less, is hardly noticeable!

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

You know what is sick? It's not enough for them to have sooooo much money they can do whatever their heart desires. They want to kill us all while they are at it.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Simply why do you need that much money If ever hit 5-10 million I'm out . There should be a cap so there's more to go around you hit 100 million (Personally) That's all for you !
edit on 17-1-2022 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Simply why do you need that much money If ever hit 5-10 million I'm out . There should be a cap so there more to go around you hit 100 million (Personally) That's all for you !

It is a sickness. It's about the power. They don't "need" anything.
This is why so many sickos go after kids for their jollies, it's the forbidden..
They want what they can't have because everything else is easily attainable.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Punitive costs are only punitive to the lower class, and a profitable crisis is only profitable to the upper class. Doesn't take a degree in accounting to figure out who has been taking advantage and who is being taken advantage of. Hint, it's the same people it's always been.

edit on 17-1-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Having all the money in word is not evil per say, actually good for them, they found a way to do soo, the evil is what the money is use for and when that money affects the lives of millions of human beings, that is the evil of it.

Sadly, money and evil kind of always walk hand in hand, especially in such incredible quantities and is always those "sadly" within governments that will sell their soul to the evil of that money.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Where? here in the US or China, yep, I believe it, but still China workers work for peanuts.

Wealth for the working class hasn't increased in the area where I live. They received a slight wage increase which doesn't begin to offset the enormous increases in cost of living, with housing, food, gas and utilities taken so much more of their spendable income they don't come close to the living standard they enjoyed before 2020.
As a retiree, just the increase in medical services and medications alone has reduced reduced my standard of living greatly, to say nothing of all the other increases.

The average working American has taken four giant steps backwards, and this is just the beginning.

Let's go, Brandon!

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

US and corporations are helping create a new class in China, the class that is been prop in china is not workers is the ones that own the workers.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Tell me that millions have died for $$$
An engineer catastrophic?
If so Lord help us all
edit on CSTMonpm1561 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
All the money in the world wont be useful to them if the economy keeps going the way it is because there will be nothing left to buy, especially not high end products.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:05 AM
link   

You're absolutely right and it's a damn shame many fall into the trap of emotion.

There's going to be rough roads ahead. I imagine things are going to get worse before they get better.

So if we're aware enough to see it all which is what many are discussing... Then we can either use that knowledge and energy to repeat what is happening expecting it to change, or use it to our advantage.

I'd love nothing more than an incredible spread of introspection, a feeling of unity, and a drive to clean up the corruption. But I simply don't think society is willing to do that without an extreme reality check. And it appears nothing so far has been a compelling enough catalyst.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:46 AM
link   

How about the worlds 10 wealthiest women?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join