It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell Me You’re White without Telling me you’re White

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
I have a credit score over 750

Sure, but whats your social credit score?

HAHAHA

Well because I'm white, gun-owning, unvaccinated, and work for a living. My social credit score is prob -800. When our Chinese masters finally take over ill be executed on the spot. No re-education camp for me they know I won't go willingly.
edit on 17-1-2022 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
“Tell Me You’re White without Telling me you’re White"
I can’t jump…

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I actually was going to say cannabis.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Kitchenphil

I can't jump either

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I can actually one-up that.

My mom had fake tags, got stopped, & had her car impounded.

A friend of mine in a similar illegal tags position got off scot-free (aside from a warning to get legit ASAP) using cleavage.

Both Wonderbread chicks, difference was the cops IMO.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I am not pro pulling people over for registration type offenses.

However, the data suggests more had expired tags. The problem is that claiming everything is due to racism, rather than in some cases the actual data and behavior, is intellectually lazy and frequently wrong. It can be correct in some cases, but whipping out the same narrative every time is ideology, not fact nor cogent policy analysis.

I myself, a white person, have been pulled over for similar offenses. Your anecdote means little.

Have you considered it's female privilege?

edit on 17-1-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   
You guys need to pay attention and make sure that the car is plated properly or it is an illegally driven vehicle...which means if you get in an accident, the insurance company does not have to pay if someone gets hurt. They probably will not question a minor accident, although they always run the vin number to make sure it is on the road legally, unless it is sitting in your yard and insured, that is legal. The only time it applies is if the vehicle is on the road. I know of this from owning a plow truck, it has to be plated if you go onto the road even if it is insured and you cause an accident. I keep my plow truck insured and plated for that reason.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I can't use any words that describe the behaviors and attitudes of others without being called a racist, and risk being attacked if I do. But those others that I described can say just about any thing they want about me and receive nothing but praise.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949
a reply to: putnam6

Well I had to do some reading about the etymology. Apparently the term marijuana was codified into law and became part of common American English with the passing of the "Marihuana Tax Act of 1937" which came out after Reefer Madness in 1936. The Spanish adopted the term "Marihuana" from the Angolan word "mariamba." It has been suggested that in the United States the word was promoted by opponents of the drug, who wanted to stigmatize it with a foreign-sounding name.

So obviously saying marijuana makes you a racist or something. That's why our weed store is called the OCS (Ontario Cannabis Store).

Again marijuana refers specifically to the female plant with the psychoactive properties, cannabis includes hemp, etc, and is broader and less defined than marijuana. Want to see how different? try and do a marijuana-only thread here on ATS.

Cannabidiol (CBD) is a naturally occurring compound found in the resinous flower of cannabis, a plant with a rich history as a medicine going back thousands of years. Today the therapeutic properties of CBD are being tested and confirmed by scientists and doctors around the world. A safe, non-addictive substance, CBD is one of more than a hundred “phytocannabinoids,” which are unique to cannabis and endow the plant with its robust therapeutic profile.

CBD is closely related to another important medicinally active phytocannabinoid: tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the compound that causes the high that cannabis is famous for. These are the two components of cannabis that have been most studied by scientists.

Both CBD and THC have significant therapeutic attributes. But unlike THC, CBD does not make a person feel “stoned” or intoxicated. That’s because CBD and THC act in different ways on different receptors in the brain and body.

CBD can actually lessen or neutralize the psychoactive effects of THC, depending on how much of each compound is consumed. Many people want the health benefits of cannabis without the high – or with less of a high. The fact that CBD is therapeutically potent as well as non-intoxicating, and easy to take as a CBD oil, makes it an appealing treatment option for those who are cautious about trying cannabis for the first time.

The Ontario Cannabis Store offers a variety of products including dried flower, pre-rolls, oils, edibles, vapes, extracts, CBD and THC capsules and accessories. For adults 19 years of age or older. OCS.ca is the only legal online retailer of recreational cannabis in Ontario.

edit on 17-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

Don't worry, I'm sure a few on here perhaps even Op have already reported you for terminal white supremacy. According to social justice warriors, there is never salvation for white people, no matter what actions they personally take. They have the original sin of whiteness and white privilege, and are fundamentally inable to comprehend these issues. Therefore, because you are unable to be reformed, what's the point of a re-education camp

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

With a name like yours all you have to do is sing this tune.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   

There was a question about a dime bag or something that I still to this day don't know what it was.

Dime bag was the guitar player for Pantera 😉

It’s actually slang for $10 worth of drugs, usually pot. They called Daryl “Dime bag” because he never wanted to have more than $10 worth of weed on him at a time in case he got busted.

Sorry a bit off topic😁

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

Tell me you're white without telling me you're white:

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I'd just like to see ALL laws, rules, regulations etc. applied equally, without fear or favour.
Sex, nationality, race or the contents of your bank account should not be a factor.

Apparently that makes me some kind of monster.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
"What are you doing on this abandoned construction site at 2 in the morning?"

"Taking artistic photographs."

"Can I see?"

"Uh, sure."

"Do you do do any kind of drugs?"

"Uh, not really."

"If you did do any drugs, what would they be?"

"Uh some light 🌈 I guess. I haven't tried 🌵. I don't think I want to. I dunno."

"Can I check your bag? *just part of procedure* (those dang procedures-)" ..

"Uh, sure."

* finds a fifth of whatever mix and 7 unused jackets.

"You partying out here maybe meeting a homie?" (said in a slightly chiding voice.)

"Uh, no homies sir."

"Uh, you sure? I mean you could be meeting a homie, you know?"

"Um I'm pretty sure."

"Ok you're free to go"

"Ok officer."

March of 2020. 🤟..
edit on 17-1-2022 by TheReaversChain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   
years ago on this forum about skin color

i volunteered that i was color #17 which is called 'Aged Bedouin'

yes indeed they have long had a world chart of skin colors for-ever

see: studioknow.com...

(note the site is unsecure)

edit on th31164245649817542022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
I'd just like to see ALL laws, rules, regulations etc. applied equally, without fear or favour.
Sex, nationality, race or the contents of your bank account should not be a factor.

I agree 100000%

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
My Jeep has been out 5 years now. I did get 1 warning though, and I drive it every day.

In Texas you have to get a State Inspection to get your tags. I’ve had an engine light on for 6 years that I can’t get to go away so I don’t even try anymore.

You couldn't get tags for having an engine light on? That's crazy.

Nothing I've ever had would have passed.
Vancouver, the biggest city around here has emissions restrictions but out in the boonies if it runs, it's fine. I got rear ended in one truck and the insurance company wrote it off but I was able to continue insuring it and drive with a crushed bumper/panels til it broke down a later.

I lived in Texas decades ago. Back then you could swap over a driver's license from here for a Texas one simply by having an address down there. Much simpler times.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: Tulpa

I agree 100000%

That I'm a monster?

or the other bit?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
*CLOSED - pending staff review *

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join