It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why they put graphene in the vax

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
Just like Jeffery Epstein DR Andreas Noack did not kill himself

seemorerocks.is...

WIFE OF DR ANDREAS NOACK REPORTS HIS MURDER 4 DAYS AFTER VID ON NANO-RAZORS OF GRAPHENE HYDROXIDE

Amatuer. Get with the bonkers anti vax propoganda. He was targeted by a directed energy weapon. Obviously:

dailyexpose.uk...

If you believe this guff you'll believe anything.

Remind me again, who are the gullible sheep?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Is it me, or do a lot of people post learned articles without knowing so much as the difference between graphite and graphene?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

from the searching i did ANMAT retracted their statement and said it was a typo, and after a bit more looking just now i found the retraction here.

at point 4 of the report where it says "Graphene is found within its components" it must say "Graphene is NOT found within its components".

edit on 18-1-2022 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Do I what?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

At 100 bucks a gram, it's most certainly far too expensive to put in the vax.

How many grams would you need per person per vax, how many people would you need to vax?

Do the math. It would be cheaper just to bribe people.

If graphene is around 100$/gram then that means 0.10$/mg. if they're putting 1mg of graphene into each dose, then that's only an extra 0.10$ per vaccine.

So, basically, you're saying that this is homeopathy?

A single microgram of graphene doesn't have sufficient mass to be made into any of the forms that the OP is suggesting. You're talking about something too small to make a Borg nanite from star trek. a single microgram would most likely be flushed right out of the body.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Graphene Oxide is the base material to build wire and sensor networks inside your body. It has clotting and other issues that are unrelated to spike proteins and the various organ failures and cancers that result. It is a known toxin so the multiple jabs seems to be about discovering what level is tolerable and how long it lasts inside the body. This is the invisible part of the vaccine passport program that would enable total control over your finances and communications. They built the 5G infrastructure like madmen during the entire pandemic, now you know what the rush was about. These were not trillion dollar coincidences.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I just had a thought what if the vaccines have something to do with or interact with the 5g roll out ?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
I just had a thought what if the vaccines have something to do with or interact with the 5g roll out ?

What if it doesn't?

How can it?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Ever put steel wool in the microwave? (don't!). Graphene and an EMP pulse and you have micro-spontaneous human combustion. You ded.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
Is it me, or do a lot of people post learned articles without knowing so much as the difference between graphite and graphene?

They are the same thing from the same source.

Graphene is simply one atomic layer of graphite - a layer of sp2 bonded carbon atoms arranged in a hexagonal or honeycomb lattice. Graphite is a commonly found mineral and is composed of many layers of graphene. The structural make-up of both graphene and graphite, and their fabrication methods are slightly different

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join