It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why they put graphene in the vax

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
disclaimer: A drive by thread

I found a bitchute video that refers to ANMAT, which is Argentina's version of the CDC, admitting in court that there is graphene in the vaccines. If you dont want to watch the bitchute video, the presenter left links in the section below the video.
www.bitchute.com...

What I found interesting was that the presenter talks about what the deal is with graphene. Turns out out that graphene is an excellent frequency multiplier, especially for ultra low frequencies like those in the human brain. I found a random article that discusses it:

graphene-flagship.eu...

" A biocompatible implant based on graphene safely measures and predicts brain states:

Graphene Flagship scientists have developed a sensor based on CVD graphene that detects brain signals in a wide frequency band, from extremely low frequencies to high frequency oscillations. The sensor is biocompatible and could be used to measure and predict brain states. Furthermore, the graphene sensors could be used in chronic implants due to their high stability in the brain. "

Is it not clear what the globalists are aiming for?

Good thing the masses are waking up.

Even my wife, who was a staunch vax supporter and is terrified of catchng covid, is starting to come around now that they are calling for booster shots every few months.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

Even my wife, who was a staunch vax supporter and is terrified of catchng covid, is starting to come around now that they are calling for booster shots every few months.

While at the same time citing the dangers of boosters!?

A great ATS thread to show your wife to keep her questioning...

As for the graphene, that is what is the most concerning, exactly how many batches and how many people have been injected with it, at what ratio?

I have always believe the people who have been filmed dropping immediately after the vaxxine were given a full dose.

They are attempting to dial in their transhuministic dream of being immortal by 2040.
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131amMonday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
original source

www.researchgate.net... cine_nano-adjuvant_for_robust_stimulation_of_cellular_immunity" target="_blank" class="postlink">2016 paper

web.archive.org...://www.researchgate.net/publication/290473943_Functionalized_graphene_oxide_serves_as_a_novel_vaccine_ nano-adjuvant_for_robust_stimulation_of_cellular_immunity

Abstract

Benefiting from their unique physicochemical properties, graphene derivatives have attracted great attention in biomedicine. In this study, we carefully engineered graphene oxide (GO) as vaccine adjuvants for immunotherapy using urease B (Ure B) as the model antigen. Ure B is a specific antigen for Helicobacter pylori, which is a class I carcinogen for gastric cancer. Polyethylene glycol (PEG) and various types of polyethylenimine (PEI) were used as coating polymers. Compared with single-polymer modified GOs (GO-PEG and GO-PEI), certain dual-polymer modified GO (GO-PEG-PEI) can act as a positive modulator to promote the maturation of dendritic cells (DCs) and enhance their cytokine secretion through activation of multiple toll-like receptor (TLR) pathways while showing low toxicity. Moreover, this GO-PEG-PEI can serve as an antigen carrier to effectively shuttle antigens into DCs. These two advantages enable GO-PEG-PEI to serve as a novel vaccine adjuvant. In the subsequent in vivo experiments, compared with free Ure B and clinically used aluminum-adjuvant-based vaccine (Alum-Ure B), GO-PEG-PEI-Ure B induces stronger cellular immunity via intradermal administration, suggesting promising applications in cancer immunotherapy. Our work not only presents a novel, highly effective GO-based vaccine nano-adjuvant, but also highlights critical roles of surface chemistry for the rational design of nano-adjuvants.

edit on (1/17/2222 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

edit on (1/17/2222 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

They are attempting to dial in their transhuministic dream of being immortal by 2040.

Not enough information yet, for me, on the graphene and what it might mean---either intentional or unintentional. I'm keeping an eye on it though because I know how these bastards are.

However, I am fully convinced that this "experiment" is in very large part about working the serious bugs (that they know exist) out of their mRNA delivery system which they have great & wicked hope for.

With so many test subjects otherwise known as Human-Use-Experimentation, this could happen in, say, for example, Bill Gates lifetime. He'd really dig that. Of course Bill is just an easy name to fill in there but you get the drift.

Depop could just be the bonus.

edit on 17-1-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Not enough information yet, for me, on the graphene and what it might mean---either intentional or unintentional. I'm keeping an eye on it though because I know how these bastards are.

However, I am fully convinced that this "experiment" is in very large part about working the serious bugs (that they know exist) out of their mRNA delivery system which they have great & wicked hope for.

With so many test subjects otherwise known as Human-Use-Experimentation, this could happen in, say, for example, Bill Gates lifetime. He'd really dig that. Of course Bill is just an easy name to fill in there but you get the drift.

Depop could just be the bonus.

I would think depop would be the agenda and everything else would be the bonus.

Either way, it is shocking how many people have voluntarily become Human-Use-Experimentation subjects, thank you for that verbage!

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Graphene is just too expensive and too difficult to manufacture right now. To make it in the quantities required would need a truly gargantuan factory and trillions if dollars and that's just for the US.

You might as well suggest they use pure gold or diamonds. It would be cheaper.

Plus, Graphene can't be controlled once in the body it would either gather in the liver or kidneys and most would be flushed out as waste.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I would think depop would be the agenda and everything else would be the bonus.

It could go either way certainly, but I was a little lazy in not explaining further. Most of us here, on some level, know the gist of what I'm going to elaborate on, but it's often kind of overlooked when deconstructing mass social-engineering imo.

Most of this do this ourselves on some level so the concept is easy to grasp. Strategic planning. A survey of history and especially "national security states" as administered by the IC (Intelligence Community) & military-planners reveals they always have multiple objectives cross-platformed for assistance and related-objectives of other agencies and global stakeholders.

So, yeah, it's always a sticky grab-bag party into Pandora's box where these type are involved. We probably can't begin to imagine how many objectives there are packed in this---the greatest social hoodwink in history.

edit on 17-1-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Look out for what they Call gas leaks!
that kill lots of people in a small area.
they will Test a frequencie that trigers
the Vaccination to kill.

the survivor will Not have had the jab!

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Graphene is just too expensive and too difficult to manufacture right now. To make it in the quantities required would need a truly gargantuan factory and trillions if dollars and that's just for the US.

Plus, Graphene can't be controlled once in the body it would either gather in the liver or kidneys and most would be flushed out as waste.

You just made this all up.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Well, the OP started it?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Well, the OP started it?

NO, AZ just made up another elaborate story. It sounds like something a 4th grader would concoct at this point.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hey Carpy and Zombi, can you feel the graphene critters crawling?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
Offer a trade u can get graphen rather cheap compared to gold

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

they're not trying to give people immortality.

they're trying to take it away.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Not expensive at all.
500mg is a crap tonne and its only $50.
www.ebay.com...

You could put that in a bunch of vaccines in a nano nano size and it would be pennies per dose.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

No. Cos it's bollox.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

they're not trying to give people immortality.

they're trying to take it away.

Aye touche, I agree, I was trying to remember what the cover of the Time magazine article said, found it.

Lol off by 5 years, 2045!

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Not expensive at all.
500mg is a crap tonne and its only $50.
www.ebay.com...

You could put that in a bunch of vaccines in a nano nano size and it would be pennies per dose.

I saw evidence that Gates and fauci are invested among other in the mines. They didn't do it dirrectly but i can't remember where I saw the info.

Interesting

MONTRÉAL, July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MasonGraphite Inc. ("Mason Graphite" or the “Company") (TSX.V: LLG; OTCQX: MGPHF) is pleased to announce the launch of Black Swan Graphene Inc. (“Black SwanGraphene”), and the execution, on July 21, 2021, of a Definitive Agreement pursuant to which Mason Graphite has agreed, through Black Swan Graphene, to purchase strategic assets related to a patented graphene processing technology from Thomas Swan & Co. Limited (“Thomas Swan”), a leading United Kingdom based specialty chemical company founded in 1926 exporting today to over 80 countries (the “Transaction”).

On closing of the joint-venture Transaction, Mason Graphite and Thomas Swan will own respectively66.67% and 33.33% of Black Swan Graphene, which is expected to proceed to a going-public transaction in the coming months.

ca.movies.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: visitedbythem

No. Cos it's bollox.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I’ve always had this crazy theory from the start but never really spoken about it because it’s too out there and laughable in real world conversations

But what if the Vaccines are graphene transmitters or receivers connected to 5G which is feeding AI and the AI is feeding News/Media

The Internet is the battleground in ideological warfare & Propaganda

The next stage is the satellites & power grids

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join