It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of The Raccoon And All Things Shiny

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The purpose of this expose is to reveal and perhaps confirm the existence of two lesser known 'Secret' societies.

1. The Raccoon Penis Organization..Also referred to as "The Coon D*&$ Club". To be a member of this elite society one must first possess a Raccoon penis that has been dried and made into a whistle. This is how one earns designation as a "Whistledi#$. When the club gathers the senior member says to the group "Whip out Your Di%$s Boys!", Whoever produces the smallest raccoon penis then buys drinks.

They hold events such as 'Biggest Hawks Foot Contest'..self explanatory.(which my Uncle was disqualified from for bringing an eagle talon)
Turkey shoots, raffles etc.
Shooting green walnuts out of the trees in front of the bar (which will remain un named) for ten dollars a piece.
Or creating designs such as a Native Chief in full head dress, with a rifle, like an all day deal, hundreds of rounds.Not your average connect the dots..on sheet metal
Real thing.

Sidenote..My dear friend had a cane made from a bulls penis that he adored. It was a gift to him from my sister.

2.The second secret society that I would like to discuss is 'The C%$#^$% County Poachers Association'. Complete with logo (an altered version of the conservation dept logo, subtle, looks like the real deal from a distance)Way before Steve Earl did it in Copperhead Road. Doesn't matter if this is 'believed'.
I feel that this groups name pretty much says it all. They call white tailed deer 'Government Goat', and they are loosely affiliated with the Raccoon Penis guys.

I claim no affiliation or association to either of these groups. This be for info and exploratory reasons…

PPS. Not talking smack about Copperhead road, just think it may have been sensationalized..but it is based on a type of common story. Guess he had to come up with the concept somewhere. If You want to check out that back story..go for it..Im not trying to discredit or claim credit..just info…May actually be a true parallel...

edit on 17-1-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: to qualify

edit on 17-1-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: typo

edit on 17-1-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: ?

edit on 17-1-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: respect

edit on 17-1-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: speck

edit on 17-1-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: additional info

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

did I really want to know that

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Reading the information you posted about these "secret" societies just now made me feel a little less excited to be a human being, unfortunately.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: headcheck
Reading the information you posted about these "secret" societies just now made me feel a little less excited to be a human being, unfortunately.

Id figure with all the worlds atrocities, this is pretty tame…just old stories, like everything else.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

All I want to know is: Who was the first person that looked at a dried up little coon cock and thought, "Hey, I wonder what will happen if I put my lips on it and blow."?

edit on 1/17/22 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: headcheck

But did it also make you feel glad that you're not a raccoon??

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Perfectly legitimate question, and makes me wonder as I never thought of that..I bet it came in a roundabout way from something Native American. First rape whistle maybe, or other type of alarm…maybe a bird call

How did the Natives figure out that brain preserves hides? a reply to: BrokenCircles

edit on 17-1-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: content

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Ok, the copperhead road reference was wrong. In the song they were painting over the logo. Truck was bought from the sherrif, totally different deal..I misunderstood that part of the song til today. koola reply to: didntasktobeborned

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Its actually the penis bone..or baculum..also known as an Alabama toothpick.a reply to: BrokenCircles

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:15 AM
link   

edit on 2/2/2022 by TheRedneck because: Removed for Spam

new topics

top topics

join