It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tokyo 1-17-2022 Monday morning North Korea fires 2 more missiles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I just found this out so I'll search and see what news I can find on this matter. Seems like there is no urgency here so I guess everyone in the intel/military knew about these 2 missile launches.
Anyone here in the US military know more about this?

www.voanews.com...
edit on 0100000047462022-01-17T06:46:47-06:00464701am6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

That's at least 5 now, three were last week or the week before? Not much on the main news about it, just tiny mentions.
Is NK going to keep launching until he gets a bigger mention?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

That's at least 5 now, three were last week or the week before? Not much on the main news about it, just tiny mentions.
Is NK going to keep launching until he gets a bigger mention?

Japan has stepped up its military intel around Tokyo. I would think the same applies to Yokota Air Base (US base) also. I know when I was stationed there it was more intel and transport way back then. Not sure what type of planes now are there. I do hope at least there are some kind of missile systems there to shoot any incoming missiles. North Korea in my opinion is showing strength like any other nation. Funny because last I heard we had over 200 Americans in North Korea in the Medical Industry there.

Do you know if they are still there?
This was the last report that I'm aware of. time.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I swear to god North Korea are going to the reason that world war 3 is going to happen. Not any other country. Somebody better back South Korea up to help them taken over the North. Kim Jong un is definitely a dangerous man who should not be in power. Torturing ones own citizens for ones personal gain is beyond horrific. God pray for Japans safety.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   

MIM!? Ya gotta stop being paranoid. Like...everyday.

Honestly...the world over here is almost the exact opposite of what you describe....from the news. Not true, twisted.

Every country....has the right...to test their own weapons.

Like Japan does. And Russia. And the U.S.

Means zip. Not even "saber rattling". Testing. Every country. Always did.

You're whining here .......
edit on 01220031America/ChicagoMon, 17 Jan 2022 09:38:00 -060038202200000000 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
And Biden isn't saying much roflmao 🪀

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

MIM!? Ya gotta stop being paranoid. Like...everyday.

Honestly...the world over here is almost the exact opposite of what you describe....from the news. Not true, twisted.

Every country....has the right...to test their own weapons.

Like Japan does. And Russia. And the U.S.

Means zip. Not even "saber rattling". Testing. Every country. Always did.

You're whining here .......

Name another country that test-fires ballistic missiles towards another country in such a confined area?

Perhaps you would feel different if they were lobbing missiles from Canada and they splashing down in Lake Huron. Wasn't that long ago they were lobbing them over Japan's air space.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

They want acceptance and recognition, as a nuclear power and a capable military power.

Couldn't happen under Trump and won't happen under any further or present President either I would think.

They're ostracized for their security while at the same time N Korea has been a menacing and often belligerent adversary. They'll never give up their bombs so they'll never be accepted by the wider community.

Ripe for a false flag or the real deal. That said an arms race is always preferable to war.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

You see...you get it. Their country. Their weapons.

Its when they cross boundaries....

Hell ..we blew the fong-fong outta the South Pacific with nukes.

Islanders, eco impact, Sovereignty? Hell no...."get the hell offa your islands! We're fixing to blow ya up to see God!"

Great creature, Man.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
He's like a petulant child throwing it's toys out the pram to get attention , Kim knows as long as he doesn't start lobbing ICBMs about he's safe , as mysterioustranger said , DPRK are free to test.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Hey G? That's true...concerned because it's over your heads? Of course....

But this didn't work too well on the Pacific Islanders.

We just yanked em off.

Boundaries is the issue I think. If we agreed on those, there wouldn't be wars.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Most of the mainstream media is blowing off the launches, because they make Biden look like the incompetent leader he is.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Even with the FAA calling for grounding flights...nothing.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Lil' Kim is just upset that governments are paying more attention to covid than they are to him. Or maybe Trump sent him a break-up letter.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The closer to world war 3 let’s see how many want it still. It’s going to be mass starvation if you survive with acts of cannibalism in whatever messed up satanic world is manifested in the chaos.

With a surprise visit from thousands of soldiers hidden in bunkers as an after strike force. That’s why ny realty is so expensive, you are more likely to be nuked and spared the aftermath.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

You see...you get it. Their country. Their weapons.

Its when they cross boundaries....

Hell ..we blew the fong-fong outta the South Pacific with nukes.

Islanders, eco impact, Sovereignty? Hell no...."get the hell offa your islands! We're fixing to blow ya up to see God!"

Great creature, Man.

That's just shows you America does what it wants to. And yet other nations are not allowed to think like that. Brainwashing doesn't always work.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

That's why you stay in Japan....and yell about the rest of the world out here.
Quit reading the news there. Much of what you post is not true here.

C'mon over. Get out. Waters fine....except that radioactive waste you sent us. You have to swim thru it but ...a Gift from Japan.

More than 50% of everything you tell us...about us...I walk out on my porch, get in my car....look around at most things normal...and ask "MIM? What the hell is he talking about over there.!"

Were you not here in the States recently? I'm prob mistaken....but was sure one of your posts drifted over a mention of that ...

If one doesn't like their own country, critical of any and all others....then...for God's Sake get out.

Where is your Utopia? There isn't one. Sit and complain, assume and suppose....is not living.

You n me are guitar players...I had a record in the mid 70's called "Find your Heaven in the sky".

That still holds true....peace to ya over there!✌️😉👍

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   

a reply to: gortex

We just yanked em off.

Ooo, sounds promiscuous.

Tell me more.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Just a point ..at times in life we look to the wrong info as fact..fact as "maybe", maybe as for-sure...and it may be all conjecture, supposition, limited references and unproven info and data.

So when I was out of the hippie days..where we learned many things...I realized you need to find happiness not here ..but to "Find your Heaven in the Sky"....

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Meh, same old crap from NK. It's "meh". Meanwhile, Russia has massed hundreds of thousands of troops at the border with Ukraine, and barely a peep about it on ATS.

top topics

join