It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Supreme Court Puts Hold on Inspection of Voting Machines

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

If anybody else was doing it, I'd agree with you. Fulton County Government has voted in favor of the inspection. The machines were to be inspected at a meeting of the Fulton County Commissioners. Since Fulton County is paying Dominion for the use of the machines to provide a service, they are technically Dominion's employer. No warrant is needed. All that is being done here is that the County is verifying that a service has been provided as contracted.

As far as scrapping the machines, male cow feces. That is a smokescreen thrown up by Dominion and the Democrats to prevent the machines from being inspected. The only thing that the "chain of custody" would be concerned with would be the information on the machines from the 2020 election. The County has possession of the machines, the machines were to be inspected in front of the County Government and the machines would have to be recertified before the next election anyway.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I forgot. Since Fulton County is ultimately responsible for the accuracy and certification of their elections, they have the obligation to verify the machines.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Funny, this reminds me of a quote idiots/lefties love to use when one is talking about their opposition to invasion of privacy (from Fakebook , surveillance etc) "if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear "

Shocking! How fearful dominion is to this inspection?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

to have so much opposition to verification of the most secure election in the history of man, it sure makes folks like me think there may be something to all the fraud claim. If there is nothing wrong, then there should be nothing wrong with looking.

But imagine if there really was fraud. Imagine if it was just like what folks screamed about. Dominion voting machines switching votes, coupled with fraudulent ballots. The big lie narrative, and the lawsuits would crumble, and the biggest complaint Trump had would be validated. Jan 6 would have been a totally different story, and so many who are totally certain they know all the facts would be forced to realize they were totally wrong.

The ramifications might be just too large to be contained.

Imagine you'd been accused of a sex crime and you alleged victim demand that you hand your phone over to a PI that they'd hired, you'd resist too.

I'd want to prove my innocence any way possible.

eta:
by refusing anything, it would make me look guilty.

So, you would willing hand your phone over to someone hired by the person making the accusations?

It's up to the person making the accusations to present evidence against you, they can't simply demand that you give them everything so that they can look through it to find the evidence. For example the police need evidence in order to get a warrant. They cannot get the warrant to go on a fishing expedition for evidence that might exist.

In the case of the voting machines they need evidence of fraud before they can get the machines to confirm it.

Plus if those machines are opened up they will have to be destroyed because the chain of custody has been broken.

and where might this evidence of fraud exist? what I think is it's in two possible places. And by not looking at either, you are guaranteed not to find it. But by blocking access to that data, you will have to accept the other side of the coin, being that you look like you are trying to hide something.

I only hope the blind stupidity comes to an end, and American's realize that OUR elections require OUR verification if WE decide it's needed.

US law is clear, no fishing expeditions. Its one of the most important legal protections you have.

You need to demonstrate that there was fraud before you can gain access to the machines to show how it was done.

I can't just demand to see all your guns on the off chance that one was used in a murder at some time.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I can't just demand to see all your guns on the off chance that one was used in a murder at some time.

Funny. I had people show up on my doorstep one day demanding to see how I stored my guns. I asked for a warrant and they didn't have one. I told them to "have a nice day" and goodbye. A few hours later they came back, with a State Police Officer and a Court Order that prevented me from having contact with my Niece and Nephews until I complied and showed them. Only the Police Officer and I went into the house and he kept apologizing. We sat there, drank coffee and compared his SIG to my Glocks while the others froze on the porch. He said that there was no problem and that was it.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   

to have so much opposition to verification of the most secure election in the history of man, it sure makes folks like me think there may be something to all the fraud claim. If there is nothing wrong, then there should be nothing wrong with looking.

But imagine if there really was fraud. Imagine if it was just like what folks screamed about. Dominion voting machines switching votes, coupled with fraudulent ballots. The big lie narrative, and the lawsuits would crumble, and the biggest complaint Trump had would be validated. Jan 6 would have been a totally different story, and so many who are totally certain they know all the facts would be forced to realize they were totally wrong.

Imagine you'd been accused of a sex crime and you alleged victim demand that you hand your phone over to a PI that they'd hired, you'd resist too.

eta:

So, you would willing hand your phone over to someone hired by the person making the accusations?

It's up to the person making the accusations to present evidence against you, they can't simply demand that you give them everything so that they can look through it to find the evidence. For example the police need evidence in order to get a warrant. They cannot get the warrant to go on a fishing expedition for evidence that might exist.

In the case of the voting machines they need evidence of fraud before they can get the machines to confirm it.

Plus if those machines are opened up they will have to be destroyed because the chain of custody has been broken.

Don't you want the people responsible for rigging the election held accountable ?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   

eta:

and where might this evidence of fraud exist? what I think is it's in two possible places. And by not looking at either, you are guaranteed not to find it. But by blocking access to that data, you will have to accept the other side of the coin, being that you look like you are trying to hide something.

I only hope the blind stupidity comes to an end, and American's realize that OUR elections require OUR verification if WE decide it's needed.

US law is clear, no fishing expeditions. Its one of the most important legal protections you have.

You need to demonstrate that there was fraud before you can gain access to the machines to show how it was done.

OK, play devil's advocate. Explain to me how anyone would find anything related to fraud without looking at the machines, or the ballots. You know, in order to get enough evidence to look at the machines or the ballots.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   

LOL -- I love it!

Keep telling the people that Dominion owns their elections, that Dominion will tell them what/who they voted -- no arguments, objections or complaints donchaknow! -- and that they just have to trust Dominion. Big Tech rules so just STFU people!

That should work out well because all us little people just lovelovelove hearing that!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg

eta:

Don't you want the people responsible for rigging the election held accountable ?

probably not when it's your group doing the rigging. (allegedly)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   

You should tell the SDNY about that. They did a lot of that with Trump. But you were silent then, because reasons.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

He seems to be stuck on that "US Law" thing. He kind of forgets that the States are responsible for their Elections. US Law has nothing to do with it. Fulton County is technically fulfilling their obligation under State law. Funny how nobody is questioning the Wolf Administration's violation of the State Constitution by the way that they changed the law for the 2020 election. If you want to REALLY follow the Law, the State of Pennsylvania (the Wolf Administration) has no grounds to challenge Fulton County on this. Only the voters of Fulton County have STANDING to challenge this. The problem is that the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania will rubber stamp anything that the Wolf Administration wants.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   

eta:

By blocking data, that person would in fact be committing a felony. They just can't get around it. They have lost. They have cheated to claim victory but they not only lost they have set themselves up for their biggest fail possible. Why be so foolish? I think because they thought they had turned all the buttons on at the correct time. Maybe they did because God wins in the end and the Luciferians know it.
ETA

They are getting it while the getting is good, as grandma used to say.

edit on 17-1-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

If the chain of custody is broken or the machines are opened up by anyone else then they have to be destroyed in case they were tampered with at that time.

Millions of dollars would be lost

You have described a system designed so that it will not withstand any truly independent audit whatsoever, how convenient is that for those doing the counting.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

How does the County who leased the machines, has possession of the machines and is responsible for the result and accuracy of that result, not allowed to verify that result? The "chain of custody" and "decertification of the machine" claims are there to PREVENT the results from being verified. Who's stating this? The machine manufacturer and the Wolf Administration. The same manufacturer who has lawsuits over their being slandered by people who claim that the machines didn't do their job. The Administration that circumvented the State Constitution to change the rules of the election.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

It's well-known that the Pennsylvania Supreme Court is run by corrupt people. Dominion was supposed to show up to testify in December 2020, but didn't. The Penn Supreme Court said, "They didn't show. Case against Dominion dismissed".

When Rudy Giuliani presented evidence to the PA Supreme Court, they dismissed it before 3pm on the same day.

There are MANY areas of the country that need to have human rodents removed.

With Joe Biden ruining the lives of so many Americans (financially and sickness from vaccines), the sentiment for cleaning house at all levels, is increasing exponentially.

edit on 1/17/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I was born and raised in Fulton County, PA.
I would be interested in what they find in the Dominion machines there.
Trump won in Fulton County vs Biden.... 86% to 14%.
Here is a link to the election results by county: ABC News
If you scroll down through, you will see that Trump won most of the counties. The counties that Biden won are the ones surrounding four areas: Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Harrisburg and the Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton urban sprawl.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   

From repentant former Illinois Governor ROD BLAGOJEVICH, on Pennsylvania and other Democrat-run strongholds, during the November 2020 Presidential elections:

“If the question is are the Democrats stealing votes in Philadelphia, my answer is, ‘Is the Pope Catholic?’ It’s a time-honored tradition,” Blagojevich said. “Big Democrat-controlled cities like Chicago, my hometown, Philadelphia, to do precisely what they’re doing now I’ve never seen such a magnitude because this I think is an indication of just how widespread it is, how deep it is.”

“And I don’t think it’s just confined to Philadelphia. My instincts, again coming out of Chicago Democratic politics, my instincts tell me it’s going on in Atlanta, it’s going on in Detroit, it’s going on in Milwaukee, it’s going on in Las Vegas,” Blagojevich continued. “It’s like what Justice Powell said about pornography: ‘You can’t define it, but you know when you see it.’”

“And coming out of the Democratic Chicago political establishment, I know how they operate.
Continued at: thefederalist.com...

edit on 1/17/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
When Rudy Giuliani presented evidence to the PA Supreme Court, they dismissed it before 3pm on the same day.

Giuliani never presented any evidence. He was dismissed on procedural grounds so there never was a trial or evidence presented. Every claim against the Election was dismissed for the same or similar reasons. No evidence was EVER presented.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

If the chain of custody is broken or the machines are opened up by anyone else then they have to be destroyed in case they were tampered with at that time.

Millions of dollars would be lost

You have described a system designed so that it will not withstand any truly independent audit whatsoever, how convenient is that for those doing the counting.

the way you put it, cheating would almost be certain, if you knew anyone even entertaining the idea it happened, would be fragged. We have a problem with the system, and I think it will take for the democrats to be cheated by republicans before they decide it's a problem. And if the system doesn't change, that is an inevitable conclusion.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

An election so secure that you're shamed and vilified simply for asking for the truth. This trend goes right along with the shame and vilification people got for questioning a birth certificate, daring not to go in debt to buy obamacare, and daring not to get vaccinated.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join