It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 vaccines for truck drivers ‘right thing to do,’ Duclos says as mandate kicks in

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Looks like Doctor justin trudeau and Duclos know what is best. Even it means to have a supply chain crisis. They keep lying about the vaxs offering protection the vaccinated are getting infected and some sick..

Even as far by suggesting that the vax protects the "businesses and the industry" these vaxs and boosters are proving that they arent effective. Forcing everyone by mandates is wrong.

If there is a food supply chain crisis dont blame the un vaccinated who were standing up for their rights. Blame Duclos and JT admin for creating the supply chain crisis.

COVID-19 vaccines for truck drivers ‘right thing to do,’ Duclos says as mandate kicks in

That's the right thing to do, not only to protect themselves, obviously, but also to protect their businesses and the industry," said Duclos in an interview

"We know that protecting against COVID-19 is not only the best health measure, but the best economic policy measure to apply to go through this crisis and to end it."

edit on 17-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Is it legal for Truck Drivers to engage in a work-slowdown protest in Canada? Or is the "Pandemic State of Emergency" enabling Trudeau-the-twerp broad police powers to arrest them for not playing ball?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I really wish that people would quit playing along with this bull#. I'm so over it. Like I've been inundated with this # 24/7 since it began and there are still people lapping it up and helping to perpetuate this crap whether through active or passive means.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   
It's coming down to ' YOU WILL OBEY ". It only take 3 days for supply chains to be halted and a total collapse of the grocery stores to be empty. I think someone should tell that to the leader in Canada because its winter and its serious stuff not to have at least 2 to 4 weeks of food in the pantry. I remember them days at our house when we were young. 50 pound gunny bag of potatoes , flour and much more.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
It's coming down to ' YOU WILL OBEY ". It only take 3 days for supply chains to be halted and a total collapse of the grocery stores to be empty. I think someone should tell that to the leader in Canada because its winter and its serious stuff not to have at least 2 to 4 weeks of food in the pantry. I remember them days at our house when we were young. 50 pound gunny bag of potatoes , flour and much more.

When i was young i had some training to handle this kind of stuff now. Although children experiencing this type of issues will have problems if they had no survival training.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 05:01 AM
link   
If I read that right it also says Jan 22 this will apply in the usa aswell

I'm wondering if that includes the Mexico boarder if so produce will cost as much as meat soon

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: markovian

It will likely apply for Canada for now i haven't seen similar in USA yet.

Isn't it ironic how Build Back Better Bros are all in together?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I guess Canadians might go hungry here soon. Looks like that JT vote is really paying off.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Apparently there is a Freedom Convoy heading towards Ottawa for the 29th. Truckers from both coasts and points in between are participating. They say they won't leave until all mandates are dropped. Better stock up now.

edit on 17-1-2022 by i8miceb4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

The truckers are already planning a “truck in”...

This is going to turn into a #show in a hurry.

The progressives will suffer the most with empty shelves.

I still have the same amount of deer in the back 40...they can't mandate that way ffs.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: markovian

It will likely apply for Canada for now i haven't seen similar in USA yet.

Isn't it ironic how Build Back Better Bros are all in together?

The States is doing it as well:
Trudeau plays dangerous game with U.S. trucker vaccine rules

Shipping will get disrupted in both directions, as the U.S. is the set to impose its own vaccine mandate on foreign travelers on Jan. 22.

edit on 17-1-2022 by fernalley because: Opps

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: i8miceb4
I really hope that they get a lot of truckers. Somebody needs to stand up!

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: i8miceb4
I really hope that they get a lot of truckers. Somebody needs to stand up!

I do as well. However they can use it to further divide vax vs antivax if shelves become empty,medical supplies run low and even gas stations run low on fuel. It would be Trudeau's obvious goal.The mass psychosis is pretty intense still.
Trudeau is playing a dangerous game.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

They shouldn't be blaming the unvaxed nor the truckers. If if shelves become empty they should be blaming the govts for imposing the mandates and passports that really so far had shown that they dont protect the drivers nor the industry or as they claimed to stop the virus.

What is the point of getting vaxed if it is not stopping the transmission? that's what most vaxs do they prevent transmissions.

top topics

join