It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norwegian cruise ship cancels midvoyage amid COVID-19-related issues

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Despite being fully vaccinated or boosted another cruise ship cancels their voyage. Despite having covid vaccination passports/green passes.
Only vaccinated people can travel on plane, cruises.

Do the mRNA vaxs even work? do passports stop anything? or is it showing that isn't? They wouldn't tell the news media what covid related issue it was.

Norwegian cruise ship cancels midvoyage amid COVID-19-related issues

Aimee Focaraccio, who boarded a 10-day cruise on the Norwegian Gem from New York, told USA Today that she was notified on Thursday that the cruise would be canceled due to issues related to COVID-19 but was not given an early return date. "We will arrive as per schedule on the 19th in the morning," cruise ship personnel reportedly said, according to a recording Focaraccio provided the news outlet.

Despite the cruise line's assertion that "COVID-related circumstances" were the reason for canceling sailing, Focaraccio told USA Today that she was not made aware of coronavirus cases on the ship.

But weren't vax mandates, vax passports supposed to prevent variants and viruses?

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

LMAO
I find this extremely hilarious.
Everyone has had the fake “vaccine” to be able to get on the Covid cruise and now they cancel with no early return date?
Why cancel at all?
Dumbasses.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

dont forget and most of these traveling might or might not offer travelers refunds.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   

The vaccine works great against what it was designed to work against .. which is not Omicron. Getting the covid vaccine for Omicron is about as smart as getting the flu vaccine to protect against covid.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

which is not Omicron
How many boosters would you prefer? 44? you actually believe the statements by Pfizer of CEO who claims the next booster would work 100%?

That same CEO of Pfizer had claimed that the booster for Delta was 95% when it turned it wasnt and you still believed the CEO either way.

edit on 16-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   

the flu vaccine to protect against covid

There were no passports, no mandates for the flu vaxs/boosters and for the flu you didn't need 5 doses in one year.
Just one single dose every once a year.

No health card or health data expire if you didn't take a vax for a year for whatever reason you want it.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   

You keep making posts about passports directed at me, I don't believe in them, or mandates, I believe in choice and freedom.
edit on 16-1-2022 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   
My son disembarked and left a Norwegian cruise ship this morning ( www.vesselfinder.com... ) VERY QUICKLY and QUIETLY, while Louisiana officials were discussing whether to quarantine everyone aboard because 5 of the 3,400 passengers tested positive during the cruise.

I thought Louisiana is a conservative state. I can't believe the officials were even considering holding everyone onboard!

Maybe some STATE governments need to be cleaned out too?

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I meant no offense i am just asking you fair questions on how many boosters you would think it would enough? even if these mRNA vaxs had one dose no one would had an issue.

This is becoming a issue that you would need more doses without health officials mentioning what is the end goal.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Cities in red states tend to be run by Democrats. Cruises tend to be at large ports, where Democrats have control.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

As many as someone wants. If someone wants one every 3 months let them.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

The vaccine works great against what it was designed to work against..

Only for a few months. All three U.S. vaccines begin losing their effectiveness after 90 days. The drug companies were forced to admit this late last year when hospitalizations of "fully vaccinated" people began ramping up quickly.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I welcome you to source them admitting the vaccine only works for 90 days against the original strain of covid.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Cities in red states tend to be run by Democrats. Cruises tend to be at large ports, where Democrats have control.

New Orleans is a lib city? That's too bad. Next time I'll make sure he cruises out of Ft Lauderdale or Miami, like I do.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I welcome you to source them admitting the vaccine only works for 90 days against the original strain of covid.

Here's a thread I started on the subject back in October.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Covid "vaccines" give traditional vaccines a bad name, lol. I'm amazed people keep referring to these experimental drugs as vaccines. Damn flu shot has more staying power.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

As many as someone wants. If someone wants one every 3 months let them.

That means that passports, mandates will be forever and arent going. I am sure you wouldn't mind two months then. With these mRNA vaxs and boosters we haven't seen the actual data.

The only data coming from is the data that Pfizer had being releasing to the public.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I think New Orleans might be one of the few that isn't Dem controlled.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

New Orleans is a lib city? That's too bad. Next time I'll make sure he cruises out of Ft Lauderdale or Miami, like I do.

That user said they wouldnt mind if someone wants every three months. Its not the person demanding it. It would be the polticans demanding it.

They are the ones making the polices. They want your life to be like a subscription method. This type of thing will destroy the economies.

link   

So if someone wants it they get it, and if they don't they don't means forever passports? Pretty insane logic.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   

New Orleans mayor is a democrat.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join